Gemini (boyxboy)

By Usagi_chan_426

Toby was pretty much the average teenager: an amazing example of procrastination. No surprise to Toby the new... More

At His House
Monday at school
The Truth Comes Out
After A Few Weeks
I Forgot
Car Drive
What Happened
I Really Like you
Clumsy
Amnesia
Remember Me
Memories
Who?
What?

The New Kid

621 19 16
By Usagi_chan_426

"It was a dark stormy night in this dark scary house that they found. She was holding on desperately to his arm for protection."

"Don't ever leave me," she whispered desperately.

"I'll protect you love." he said courageously. He leaned down to kiss her, and then dhsjyqbsicbduwjahdvckwudgcwiduccwdkuc.

I slammed my hands on my keyboard in frustration.

"I'm totally failing this paper." I said as I slammed my forehead on my desk afterwards. I had a paper due the next day, and I put it off until the last moment. As usual. And I had to be ready for school in 4 hours.

"Might as well get another 'incomplete' on this." I sighed and went to bed. The dark circles under my purple eyes would be impossible to get rid of no matter what. I was just in desperate need of this wonderful thing called sleep. So I slowly drifted into slumber.
____________________________________________________________

It was morning, and this light pillar we call the sun was shining through my window. I was exhausted, and not in the best mood. But, I dealt with it anyways, and got ready for school. I stopped in the bathroom to do something about my bird nest of hair. I tried my best to get my almost white blonde hair to look somewhat presentable. It was still sticking up when I was done dealing with it, but it was better than before. So, I left it as it was.

The school day started out as usual in my boring math class, Being the result of multiple lined pages full of daily drawings. For once, the teacher said something interesting.

"Class we have a new student coming today, and I hope you treat him respectively. It will also be greatly appreciated if you would be so kind as to show him around" I silently laughed at that. I knew my class all too well; they would scare that poor child away within a week. All they did was reference stupid trends that weren't even remotely funny anymore, such as: bruh, 21, my name is Jeff, and I eat pears.

Okay, so maybe 'I eat pears' still made me laugh a bit. Even so, it was a total disaster in our math class. People were screaming left and right, the teacher constantly yelling at us for the amount of noise and disruptance we caused, and consecutively referencing the fact that we were in the lowest math class. Fun to have two math periods, am I right? I didn't care nonetheless, people annoyed me either way because they all acted the same in my opinion.

The new kid that everyone was buzzing about finally made his grand appearance around 3rd period.

"Your first day at a new school, and you already managed to be late." I mumbled to myself.

"It's not my fault." The new kid yelled from across the room to me.

I didn't expect him to hear me over all the noise. Was he superhuman or something? Maybe part dog? All these questions went through my head as the bell rang to start class. The new kid went to the front of the classroom to be introduced by the teacher.

"Everyone stop talking!" the teacher said with her usual annoying voice. Everyone finally stopped talking after a while.

"Thank you. This is Storm Davis the new student."

Storm what the hell type of name was that? He has to be part dog or something? Only dogs have names like that. I'm sure of it. This Storm kid stood at the front of the class with the cheesiest, brightest smile you've ever seen it was almost blinding. With his short, brown hair partially in his eyes. They were still very visible with their sunny forest green color. He was pretty tall too. Probably 6 feet or 6,2. He reminded me a lot of the BFG (I.e. for those of you who have never read that book it stands for Big Friendly Giant.)

"Storm you can take the seat next to Toby over there." the teacher pointed to me and Storm walked over to me with a smile that annoyed me for some reason.

"Hello Toby, nice to meet you I'm Storm Davis and I hope we can be good friends. Why do you have purple eyes? No one at my old school had purple eyes. Even though my old school was pretty boring. Also-"

"Are you part dog or something?" I said interrupting him.

"What?"

"Well, you heard me from across the room when there was a bunch of noise and only dogs are this excited to meet new people, and they make a lot of noise." I said bluntly.

"I can assure you I am nowhere related to a canine of any sort." Storm said as confidently as possible.

So he is one of those smart people that use smart words to make stupid people feel stupider huh?

"Whatever," I said in annoyance. "Also my purple eyes are rare so don't go and judge me for it. All right?" And with that, I went back to drawing.

As if he wasn't annoying enough we had the same exact schedule and he just "happened" to have an assigned seat next to me every period. So all he would do was talk to me politely using big words that made my head hurt which really pissed me off. Storm ended up walking out of school with me too. But what surprised me was to see what happened to him once he set foot out of there.

"Finally I got the fuck out of that hell hole. But with a shit load of homework really what the hell man?"

What just happened to him? He was the BFG 2 seconds ago, completely innocent. Oh shit. this attitude change is really attractive. I like it a lot better.

"Wait what" I accidentally said out loud.

"What? Do you have something wrong with swearing?" Storm said.

"No, what the fuck happened to you?" More importantly what the fuck happened to me?

Why did I find that attractive? I'm not even gay. Although I don't really find any of the girls attractive either. And I might have gotten a small boner that time from seeing the really built guy get out of the pool in gym... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT IT WAS ONE TIME!!

"The Storm in school has to Mr.Goody-Two-Shoes who is super smart by using big words so no one suspects that the new kid is stupid and gets into a lot of trouble. Is that a problem shorty?" Storm said mockingly with the most annoying smirk on his face. I was still in my thoughts so I didn't hear most of what he said all I heard was "shorty" and that set me off.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PIPSQUEAK WHO CAN'T EVEN SEE OVER A TABLE?!?! You're probably only 5 inches taller than me! How am I short?!" I said with annoyance and rage.

"Whatever shrimp." He said with another smirk.

He's doing this on purpose just to get a kick out of me. I know it. I couldn't help but stoop to his level. No one and I repeat: NO ONE calls me short. I tackled him to the ground and punched him multiple times. And finally stopped after 4 punches to the face.

"Are you done with your little temper tantrum?" He said never wiping that smirk off his face. I had no energy to hit him, or to say anything at that point. I just sat there on top of him and he didn't even struggle to get up. After a while he finally said something.

"Hey, you know something?"

"What do you want now?" I said with a lot of annoyance.

"From this angle... you're actually really cute. Really adorable when you're angry too"

At that moment I started blushing lightly. What is wrong with this child? Rude, blunt, all around cocky. I don't understand people. Him especially. I finally got up and got my things that I dropped on the ground when I tackled him.

"I'm going home." I walk quickly always from Storm trying to hide my face as best as possible. He ran after me and grabbed my arm, spun me around and kissed me all in 10 seconds. At that point, my face was as red and as hot as lava. I could feel his tongue licking my lips asking for entrance. And it was obvious that he had a boner right now. It was too much, I couldn't take it. I pushed him away with all the strength I could muster up at the moment.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Is this some type of joke!?" my voice cracked with frustration.

He just looked at me, went to get his bag, and left without a word. I reached into my pocket for my phone to see if anyone was home to pick me up even though I lived close and I felt a piece of paper in my pocket instead of my phone. I know I put it in this pocket. I pulled it out and unfolded it. It was his number?

"Wait, if I have this does that mean...?"

"Oh hell no." It turned around to chase him but he was no where to be seen.

I couldn't just wait for him to give it back on Monday. That thing is my life. Who knows what he'll do with it. I looked at the paper with his number on it more carefully. On the back it had his address.
I guess I have no choice, I'll have to go to his house and risk my ass to get my life back. I went home and planned how this all would turn out the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 156 15
He and Laura had been together for months, and Shizuo was the most passive he had been since Izaya mysteriously disappeared after they had graduated...
1K 58 15
Josh was the new kid and he was making a big impression. He's loud, he's a total punk, he gets in trouble and doesn't give a fuck what people think (...
64.1K 1.5K 16
WARNING: This is a BoyxBoy Love (Yaoi), if you don't like the theme better not read it. It contains some words that may not suitable to your taste. I...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3M 118K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...