Car Drive

We started to drive to Six Flags on Tuesday morning of spring break and it took forever to convince my mom that I was just going with a friend. She wouldn't stop talking about how I "loved" my friends more than her, which is not true I love my mom very much, and I don't really have a lot of friends so that's not really saying anything is it? She finally caught on to what I was planning.

"Oh, so it's a date then what's his name?" She said raising one eyes brow.

"What makes you think it's a guy?" She's really to smart for me.

"Well you never showed any interest in girls and when we went to the water park one summer you didn't even react when we went though the showers."

"Ok so? What's your point?"

"Those were the girls showers." She stated "Look I honestly have no problem with you liking boys as long as you're happy with who you choose I'm happy with who you choose." She reached in for a hug.

"Thanks mommy," I hugged her back. " I don't know when I'll be back but I'll try to come home as soon as possible." I yelled to my mom as I climbed into my car.

And now we're here with me and Toby in awkward silence in his car. I insisted that I just follow behind him in my own car like I planned but he said that that wasn't "romantic" enough.

"Turn right at the next intersection" his GPS said in a monotoned voice.

"I'm bored," I stated while sighing.

"Well then I'll turn of the radio." He clicked a button and Black Widow was on really quietly. Oh my god I love this song I don't care what anyone else says I love this song.

"I'M GONNA LOVE YA, UNTIL YOU HATE ME." I sang out of tune, but I don't care this song is my life right now. Then Iggy Azalya's part came on and I stopped singing because I didn't know the first verse that well. From the side I could hear Storm rapping to the part I didn't know. I'm a little impressed. The fact that he knew the rapping part was awesome. He pointed to me when he was done and that was my signal to sing the chorus. I sang loudly again and Storm was laughing at how bad I was; I started laughing too. I was so terrible. Then the second verse came up and I actually knew some of it.

"I'M GONNA L-L-L-LOVE YOU UNTIL IT HURTS!!" We screamed in unison. I was having so much fun but we still have like 2 hours before we get there. Black Widow ended and Uptown Funk came on after.

"I swear it's like the radio people know I'm listening, I love these songs." I was smiling really big because I love sharing my music with people. Well people that actually care to listen.

"I'M TO HOT! CALL THE POLICE AND THE FIRE MAN, I'M TO HOT!" Storm did the "hot damn" part in the background.

After two and a half hours of driving we finally got to Six Flags. It was ginormous we didn't know where to start.

"So, um I wouldn't be surprised if we got lost here." I said trying to be funny.

"I know right." Storm laughed back.

We started walking and the first ride we got on was full of twists and turns. The entire time we went on rides that I was comfortable with because I don't like rollercoasters at all they go to fast. But Storm seemed happy about any of the rides I chose.

* time skip*

"Storm that was so much fun oh my God I've never been this happy in my life!"

"I'm happy you had a good time Toby." he smiled at me. I think it looked a little forced.

"You don't seem so happy. Are you ok?" I looked him straight into his eyes for the first time since we got off the last roller coaster. Which was a little while ago because we somehow ended up on the other side of the park and had to walk all the way to the front. I tend to not look into his eyes while I'm standing because then I have to look up and that will prove that I am a little shorter than him.

"Well you see the thing is that um... " he trailed off. He seemed to be a little nervous. It better be a super serious question and not a stupid one.

"Come on spit it out." We finally got to his car but he just turned around and looked at me.

"You know what why don't I just show you." he leaned down a little and was only inches from me. He was staring deep into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you? " he whispered. It was a stupid question!

"U-um s-sure," I mumbled back.

I was expecting him to be all rough with me like the first time, but this was gentle and caring. But I think I want more then that. I pulled away from Storm.

"Are you holding back?"

"Of course. I don't want you to be mad at me again." He said that in such a sad way I think my heart just got a crack in it.

"I don't even think I can hate you at this point. You just took me to a place I've never been in my life and we made amazing memories together." The light returned to his eyes and he started smiling. A real smile this time. Then to my surprise he hugged me, and I didn't know what to do or say.

"Thank you Toby, I don't think I've ever been this happy, ever," he whispered into my ear. I hugged him back and we kinda just stood there in front of his car hugging. Which I absolutely didn't have a problem with.