What?

Toby P.O.V

His house is just like how I remember it. A decent size and really warm and comforting.

"Hey Mom, I brought my "special" friend. " Storm called to apparently his mom.

A lady popped out of the kitchen and came face to face with me. She had long brown hair like Storm and yellowish eyes. She was a little short though barely coming up to my chin.

"Toby, this is my mom. Rain." his name is Storm and his mom's name is Rain. What's his Dad's name? Thunder?!

"Hello, nice to meet you Rain. Can I ask you what your husband's name is?" Curiosity has taken over.

"My husband's name is Rain also. But I usually go by Rainy so we can tell the difference." She gave me a big smile. She had a nice smile;the smile of a loving mother.

"To be honest I didn't expect that. I thought his name would be Thunder or something." Rainy started laughing.

"Storm you've chosen a funny one. You boys have fun." She giggled and winked at us as she skipped back to the kitchen.

"My mom can be so embarrassing sometimes I swear." Storm grabbed my hand and led me up to his room.

"I like her she's a very nice lady." I chimed back.

Once we got up to his room it seemed a little familiar from last time.

"So are you sure that that thing from the movie isn't going to come after me and kill me here?"

"Even though that thing is completely fake, yes I'm sure."

"This might sound ridiculous but can you buy me this one drink from the store. When I was little and I would get scared of sometimes my cousins would say that this one drink would make you super brave but I wasn't old enough to drink it at the time." I looked up at Storm and gave him my puppy dog eyes and he caved.

"Ugh, fine I'll buy it for you but you'll have to come with me to get it. Ok?"

"Ok."

(time skip to like an hour later when they come back from the store.)

"Are you sure this is the thing that's going to make you 'braver' again?" Storm gave me a concerned look.

"I'm pretty sure this was what they said it was." I took a sip from the bottle and it didn't taste that bad so I just gulped it down until 1/4 of the bottle was left.

"Hey Storm I feel great this stuff is amazing! I'm not afraid anymore!"

"Good now get some sleep so it can really sink in."

"Ok, 'night Storm."

"'Night."

I can't fall asleep. I fell weird and it's so hot in here. Maybe I just need to cool off a little bit. Maybe I should go to the bathroom.

I tried to get up but my legs felt weak and I fell right back down. I looked over at Storm to make sure I didn't wake him. But he was fast asleep. I tried to crawl out of there but I was barely making any progress and just feel to the ground like a cow that got tipped over.

"What was in that drink." I whispered to myself.

I have resorted to dragging myself across the floor to get to the bottle. The label said that the side effect were 'raises sexual desires'. Are you shitting me? Why is this is such small print even though this is probably the most important thing about this fucking drink? I'll have to get myself off somehow but I don't know how to when I can barely move my arms.