Who?

Toby P.O.V

My mommy helped me decide that I should just spend the day with Storm because a lot of things could go wrong with rollerskating. Plus I don't know how to rollerskate so I don't even know why I thought of it. And if Storm didn't know how to skate either the whole night would just be us falling on our faces for a couple hours. So, yeah, hanging out is fun too.

During my over-complicated thinking session my phone started ringing. It was Storm.

"Hey have you decided where you want to go on our date? "

"Yeah, I decided. I want to spend the whole day hanging out with you." I didn't hear anything for a couple seconds and then he started laughing.

"W-what did I say!?" I didn't say anything embarrassing right?

"No, nothing, haha. It's just that you're so adorable. And I love it." my face got really hot and red.

"H-how can you say such embarrassing things so easily?!"

"I can only say it to the ones I hold dear to me."

"W-whatever. When are we going on the date anyways?"

"Is today ok?"

"Yeah, I'll be ready at 2:00 so be ready by then ok?"

"Yeah yeah ok, see you then. T."

He hung up and I heard the ringing tone. I better get ready then it's already 1:30.

I got on jeans and a plain black shirt. I got my watch and a couple of wristbands that I usually wear and a necklace. I decided for just my black shoes and when downstairs to get a snack before I went anywhere because I was hungry.

I got the best bowl of cereal. I meant who didn't like cereal it's amazing. Oh shit it's 1:59 he'll be here any minute. I just got my cereal damn it.

I heard him knock on the door and I quickly ate my cereal as fast as possible while walking to the door to open it.

"Hey, you ready?" Storm look at me and smirked.

"Yeah, I'm ready." my mouth is full of cereal and I don't know if he even understood me it's sounds a lot like gibberish from my end.

"Ok then let's go." He started walking to his car and I followed him.

"Where do you want to go?"

"How about the movies?"

"What movie?"

"I don't know a random one I guess."

"Hehe, ok." Storm turned on the radio as we made our way to the movies. A song call Uptown Funk came on.

"Hey you like this song." Storm looked at me with excitement.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah on our first date this song came on and you were singing to it." the song did sound familiar.

An image came to my head of me and Storm in the car and I was singing this song while he was singing with me. We looked so happy and energetic.

When I came back to my senses I remember all the lyrics and started singing. Storm had the biggest smile on his face and he was singing the parts in the background. I remember this. I'm happy I'm finally starting to remember things.

When the song ended we were at the movies. The only movie that was available at the time was a horror movie.

"Are you sure you want to see a movie? I know you hate horror movies."

"How bad could it be?"

Apparently very bad. I was terrified. Why do people actually want to get scared in the first place? It's a horrible feeling. I was holding on to Storm like my life depended on it. He didn't seem affected by the movie at all. He didn't look like he was enjoying it, but he wasn't scared either.

When the movie was finally over I was still holding Storm.

"You can let go now the movie's over."

"If I let go the thing in the movie will kill me."

"It wasn't real." he chuckled.

"You see we don't know that it might just be real. We don't know."

"See, I told you you didn't like horror movies you get all paranoid and everything."

Like I said, I don't know why the fuck people like these types of movies.

"We still have a whole day ahead of us. What else do you wanna do?"

"Can we get something to eat? I'm really hungry."

"What do you want?"

"Subway."

I didn't let go of Storm for the rest of the day because I'm pretty sure I had a chance of dying if I did. For the rest of the day we just did random stuff like went to stores and stuff like that. Me still not letting go of Storm though.

"Can I stay at your house I don't want to be alone and die."

"How many times have I told you that you're not going to die?"

"But you don't know that I might just die and then you'll feel bad for not listening to me."

"Fine. Why not?"

We started to make our way to Storms house. I remember being here before.

I remembered when I came here after first meeting him because he took my phone. It was a pretty dickish move to get me there but I ended up dating him in the end so I guess it was worth it.

"Thanks for letting me stay here."

"No problem." Storm winked at me and we walked into the house.

Oooooo what will happen in the house I wonder B) well you'll have to find out next time. Bye~