At His House

I can't even think straight anymore. The guy just met me yesterday and he outright kisses me. Well, yeah, he was pretty much interested in me all day. But not this interested. I have to get my phone back at some point, though. I love that thing more than life itself. I called my phone to see if he actually had it. And to no surprise, he answered.

"Hey, cute little shrimp how's life?"

"What did I say about you calling me short!"

"But you're cute when you're angry." He laughed a little after he said that.

"I know you're doing this to mess with me and it's not working." Thank god he couldn't see me I was slightly blushing again.

"If you want to know if I'm messing with you or both you'll have to come and see for yourself."

"WAIT WHAT DO YOU-" I heard a long tone so I knew that he hung up on me.

Shit, this isn't good I need my phone, but God knows what Storm will do when I get to his house. You know what? I'll just walk in there, demand for my phone, and if he tries to make some type of move on me I will uppercut his face, grab my phone, and leave. With all that confidence I got my really heavy winter clothes on, and made sure I had the paper with his number and address on it in my hands the whole time. _________________________________________________________________________________
After driving around in circles for what seemed like 2 hours when I thought I finally found what I was looking for. I got out of my car and saw what seemed to be a blue or white house I can't tell it was snowing way to hard to even see. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell twice.

No one answered.

I tried to ring the bell three times. I actually might've heard footsteps this time because I saw a figure through the little glass window in the door and heard a bunch of clicks which must have been the locks.

"Damn, how many locks does this guy have?" I said to myself.

"An annoying amount I can tell you that."

I swear he has to be part dog because these blowing winds are so loud I could barely hear myself.

"Are you sure you're not part dog,?" I said in the quietest voice possible just to test my theory.

"Yes I'm sure, I just have really acute hearing that's all." Storm said with slight annoyance in his voice.

"Just come in already it's cold out here."

That was when I finally realized that he was wearing a really tight, black shirt that showed every inch of his muscles. I just want to touch them, and feel them, and I want them to embrace me, and-WHAT AM I THINKING HE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE WHATSOEVER!!

All these thoughts went through my head when I must have been blushing because Storm turned around and smirked at me.

"What? You like what you see?" He said smirking again.

"T-That's not it at all! Don't flatter yourself!" I said blushing an even darker shade of red.

"Heh, whatever," he laughed a little and turned around and I assume he was bringing me to his room upstairs.

"This is my room your phone is there on my bed, charging." Storm said pointing to his bed.

It didn't seem like Storm was going to try anything, but I didn't let my guard down. I walked over to his bed and grabbed my phone. I spoke too soon, Storm climbed on top of me, took off my coat, and pushed his lips onto mine. He's probably part cat because he has fast reflexes but that's not important right now. The main idea right now is to get him off of me before he has any other ideas. I was prepared for him to just kiss me not for him to feel me all over I lost all the strength in all of my limbs. I pushed his face as far away as possible, with all the strength I had left, which only got him probably 3 inches away from my face.

"Storm, what are you doing?" I said struggling to keep him away.

"Isn't it obvious?" Storm said mockingly as he started feeling my chest, and moving his hands through my hair lightly pulling it.

I let out a small, weird sounding wimpier that was way too embarrassing, I didn't know my voice could make that type of noise. I hope he didn't hear that, he'll never let me live it down. He took his lips off me for the second time to say something.

"You have a cute voice," Storm said whispered in my ear and smirked. And he's back to kissing me.

Shit! I have to get out of here! Pronto! I started squirming to get out, but his grip was no joke, I could barely move at all.

"Is there a problem?" Storm said trying to hide the sarcasm in his voice.

"Yes! Let got of me! My parents don't even know I left! I have to get home. Now!" I was desperate to get home and hide under my covers. He finally let me go and I grabbed my phone and everything I dropped as quickly as possible and started to walk out of the room.

"Wait!" Storm yelled after me. I just kept walking towards the door and he came after me. He hugged me from behind.

"See you at school, sweetie," he whispered in my ear and kissed my ear making a weird sensation go down my spine.

"Don't call me sweetie." I brushed him off me and walked out of his house. I rushed into my car and drove off into the road.
_________________________________________________________

When I got into my driveway at home I couldn't get out of my car.

"This is bad," I said in a hushed voice.

My body still ached from where he touched me. I don't like him. I don't like him! I'll keep telling myself that until I believe it's true.