The Truth Comes Out

For the rest of the day instead of Storm talking to me nonstop during class he was just, quiet. He said no words he was just quietly sitting in his seat looking at me trying not to let me noticeable. I noticed but I didn't want to talk to him I just wanted the day to be over. The bell rang and I gathered all my stuff as fast as possible and ran out of class.

"Toby I need to talk to you!" Storm yelled from down the hall.

I just kept running with my head down. I don't want anyone to look at the blushing mess I was at the moment. I just needed to get to my locker, get my stuff and leave. I heard footsteps behind me and I looked back quickly to see that it was Storm again. No. Get away from me.

I kept running and ended up passing my locker in the process. I ran into the bathroom and into a stall. After waiting for 15 minutes I finally came out of the stall. And walked back to my locker.

"I expect that Storm went home after all this time," I mumbled to myself.

"Wrong again, Toby." Storm said mockingly.

My head shot up and my eyes met with Storms' so I instantly broke all eye contact and looked at the floor. He was leaning against my locker so I couldn't get in.

"W-what are you still d-doing here S-Storm?" Shit I can't be stuttering. Now is not a good time for this.

"I'm here because you're to adorable for your own good and I need to talk to you about all of this." Storm's voice was softer than usual.

"I can't stay here I have to get home. Now move!" I pushed him aside to get to my locker and tried to get my combination in as fast as possible, but my hands were shaking. Storm came up behind me and turned me around so I was facing him and he put his hands on my shoulders tightly so I couldn't run away. No matter how much I tried.

"Hey! Move I need to get home!" This is becoming annoying.

"Why are you avoiding me? At first you would at least pretend to care about my stories about my past relationships, how I'm gay, most of my secrets and everything else."

Wait what did he say? Did he just outright tell a big secret to me after knowing me for a fiew days?

"Wait what did you say? Why would you tell me something like that? You barely know me. Who knows, I could tell the entire school your secret." I threatened.

"I know you won't do that. I observe you and I know you have no real friends at this school so no one will think that an outcast would tell some gossip as juicy as that." He smirked

He knows me way to well I never even noticed him watching me that much. This is insane. I have a gay stalker. I don't know how to feel about this at all.

"How would you know you don't know me at all. You haven't even known me for a week how can you understand even a little part of my life? Plus do you actually think I would listen to the stories that you tell me? They get so boring I don't understand how you really expect me to listen to that. I barely know you to start out with!" I shot back. I want him to leave me alone so I can go home and do nothing! I'm to tired for this. Storm inhaled deeply and started yelling at me.

"My name is Storm Davis and I'm 18 years old! My birthday is May 23 and I'm a Gemini! I'm gay because all my past relationships with girls ended up terrible to the point were girls annoy me in general so I try to avoid them at all times! I'm in love with you Toby Castor and I want to go out with you! I want you to be my first boyfriend that I actually love! So please go out with me! Is that enough for you?!" Storm yelled at me.

I can't believe this guy telling me his life story and telling me all these embarrassing things. I know he's doing this just to embarrass me. That doesn't mean it didn't work. I don't even know how to respond to his confession. I just stood there staring at him with my face a really deep shade of red. How does he expect me to say anything at this point. Dear God help me I have no escape.

"If you don't have a response I'll give you time to think about this but I'll expect some type of response at some point. I'll give you 3 weeks to think about it." He said and walked away.

3 weeks? I have this much time? I don't know if that's a good or bad thing to have so much time. I sat down on the floor in front of my locker and hid my face in my arms. This is really bad. I don't know if I can handle this much affection from someone like him. The fact that he's older and taller then me doesn't help, he can easily over power me at anything. This is bad maybe my feelings towards Storm are different then what I thought.