Clumsy

Toby P.O.V

Ever since me and Storm went on that vacation everyone at school has been looking at me funny; it's making me really uncomfortable.

"Boo!" Storm yelled as he came up behind me and scared me.

"Shit!" I yelled. That was really loud and everyone started laughing even Storm.

"Oh my god calm down I was trying to scare you!" he was laughing so hard I was pretty sure he was going to fall over.

He walked over to me whipping his eye because he probably started crying from laughing to hard and pulled me into a hug. There was a big crowd of people so we got a big "awww" from everyone and I tried to push Storm away but he was a lot stronger.

"Aw, he's blushing." a random girl from the crowd pointed out.

"Ok I think we're done." I finally got Storm off me and started to speed walk to my next class. He ran after me and and looked concerned.

"What's wrong you usually like my hugs."

"Yeah, but everyone was looking and it's embarrassing." I looked away from him trying to hide my blushing face.

"Come on, man up it was just a bro hug. All guys do it." Oh god he's so stupid.

"Well "bro" don't hug me and/or give me a heartattach like that again "bro""

"Mister that sass is not needed." I rolled my eyes at the comment.

"Yes, it was really needed."

We were still walking and making jokes as we got to the staircase. As were going down the stares to go to class some girls were sitting on the stairs talking. Me and Storm tired to go around but I didn't see one of their backpacks there and I tripped over it.

"Toby look out!" Storm tried to grab me as I fell. But he missed. I fell down the stairs and immediately everything went black.

I woke up in this strange room with white walls on a white bed and a big window next to me. I looked around to see this guy sitting next to me. He looked at me and jumped out of his seat.

"Oh thank god you're ok I was so worried!" He pulled me into a hug.

"Um, excuse me." I pulled on his shirt to get him to pull away.

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Um, who are you?"

This chapter is kinda short but I havn't working on the story in a while and I'm glad I came up with an idea for it. Enjoy!