I Really Like you

Storm P.O.V

"Wait, what did you say? "

" I-I don't know. I mean I might like you, maybe a little bit." Toby looked away from me blushing to his ears. He's so adorable.

I scooted towards him and pulled him into a hug.

"H-hey! Let go of me!" Toby tried to push me away but it was obvious who was stronger. I held him tight in my embrace.

"I, I'm just really happy. I mean, I've liked you since the first day I met you and it was obvious that you had no friends." I whispered into his ear and I could feel him trembling.

"So you only did all of this out of pity for me?"

"I wouldn't say "pity" more like "I had the need to protect you" don't go putting words into my mouth." I chuckled and started stroking his soft blond hair. Toby continued to tremble and I think he's starting to cry.

Oh dear lord this is bad. I pull him away and look at his face, and I could see tears streaming down him cheeks.

"Toby are you ok? Did I say something wrong?Oh god I hope you're not mad."

" N-no I'm not mad. This is the first time in my life I've actually felt loved by anyone other than my mom. I'm really happy. All my life it was hard for me to make friends because I was judged on what I liked and what I look like. Making friends when you have abnormal purple eyes is not easy." Toby continued to cry harder now.

"People like that make me loose hope in humanity to be honest. Hahaha, but your purple eyes are really amazing, I've never seen anyone with them. I'm kinda jealous. I'm stuck with these normal green eyes and you get to have beautiful purple eyes with the right tone of blond hair, that's not fair." I'm trying my best to cheer him up and I'm pretty sure it's working although I'm not really good at these types of things. Toby stared at me for a couple seconds and then burst into laughter.

"Oh my god, Storm, you're so stupid I really like your green eyes, although they're more of a mix of green and yellow. Also your hair isn't just a plain brown some people could mistake it for a really dark black because you probably don't go outside that much do you?" he chuckled at me. I was gonna protest if it wasn't true.

"Well, this is actually the first time I ever went anywhere fun with someone I actually enjoy being around." I looked away and started blushing.

He really knows how to embarrass me I swear I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Toby turned me to face him and kissed my forehead and looked me straight in the eye.

"Yeah, me too." I pulled him into a kiss, and we spent the rest of the day enjoying each others company.

Sorry it took me so long to come up with a chapter I didn't know what to do after the last chapter. Also I didn't really state what Toby and Storm really looked like so I went a little more in detail this time. (no the story isn't over yet ;-) )