What Happened

This chapter contains some mature content possibly for users 15+ so if you don't like this type of stuff don't read. If you do like this stuff then enjoy ;-)

Storm P.O.V.

While we were driving back from Six Flags I suggested that we go drinking since I figured that Toby was to innocent to have ever gone drinking before. Plus he looked the right age even though he wasn't at 21 all. We drove up to the bar and walked in without any suspicions looks from anyone in there (there were just a few people but still no one looked at us)

After a couple drinks I ended up being a little tipsy. While Toby over there was so drunk he made Irish people look sober.

"Hey Storm, you look really nice today you sexy ass motherfu-" I slapped a hand on his mouth. I need to get him anywhere but here before he dose something stupid. I started dragging him out but he was protesting the whole way.

"Ey you little shit, you bedda let me go. I'm not drunk you here me!" He got out of my hands and slammed right on the ground and fell asleep.

Ok lesson learned 'Don't take Toby drinking. Ever.' He's the worst type of drunk. The angry type/ loud type. I got him into the car still, slightly tipsy (don't do this if you go drinking kids, or just don't go drinking period.)

I drove to a hotel that I rented that night because I kinda knew that we might need it if this all goes south. And it did so I was lucky. I dragged the completely drunk Toby into the room and tried to get him into the bed. I planned on just sleeping in the chair near the beds anyways.

"Ay Storm, you're gonna sleep with me tonight, m'kay," He somehow got a sudden burst of Hulk strength and pushed me into the bed and got on top of me.

"T-Toby! What are you doing get off!? This isn't funny!" He tried to take off my shirt but I wouldn't let him. This is not how I want to do this.

He started to unbutton my pants and I couldn't get to him fast enough. So I was totally defenseless. He started to rub my crotch through my underwear. And it'd be wrong for me not to react to it so I succumbed to the pleasure. He finally took my dick out and put in in his mouth with no shame whatsoever. Only if Toby was actually aware of what he was doing. I'd love to see his reaction. He kept bobbing his head up and down to a rhythm, and he was a blushing mess it was all the way down to his neck. I pushed his bangs covering his face back and he looked straight up at me making direct eye contact. This might be a bad situation but I can't resist his adorable face. I pushed him off and got on top of him.

"You know there's no going back after this right?" I looked down at him and his face was just full of lust.

"Yeah babe, I know stuphid. Tear me up," he did probably the worst wink in history to me. I chuckled at how bad it was.

I pulled out his dick and rubbed it against mine. He was already leaking so much he might just cum any moment. He let out a sort of loud whimper. I was jerking us both off and after a couple of strokes he moaned loudly and came all over his shirt.

"Aw, what a shame. I guess we have to take it off then." I smirked with satisfaction. I took his shirt off, and stared at him in awe. He had a slight six-pack but nothing was really there.

"Y-you too," he started pulling at my shirt to urge me to take it off. I took off my shirt and all he could do was stare at me with his lust filled eyes. I still haven't come yet and his face isn't making matters any better. I took two fingers and put them up to his mouth.

"Lick them."

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Do you want it to hurt or not!?" I'm getting impatient. He's to adorable to be refusing.

He finally took me up on my offer and had his own fun licking my fingers. I gave him a solid two minutes to have his way and then I took my finger away from him and pushed is legs up.

"If this hurts it's all your fault don't blame me," I smirked again.

"S-Shut up just keep going." From that response I can tell that he was slightly sober now. That's good I want him to remember this.I put my finger in and he whimpered a little louder then before.

After a while of preparation I was getting very impatient.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, hurry up I can't wait anymore." He was trying to act tough but I could tell that we was a bit nervous. I took his hand in my and bent down to his ear.

"It's ok baby, you can be scared I won't laugh," after I said that I made my way in.

"Y-you idiot, I-I'm not s-scared. Ah!" He moaned loudly as I slowly inched my way in. I knew this was his first time so I didn't move. I just let him adjust to me inside of him. After I while he finally told me to move. I thought I was going to loose my mind. 

"Are you sure?" I don't want to hurt him. 

Between gasps he finally said " Yeah...it's ok...I'm ok...I want you to move, Storm."

Slowly, I started to move. 

"Hey, loosen up a little." I grunted at him. He hugged me and clutched my hand. I knew he was close, and so was I. I fastened my pace a little and he tightened his grip on me. Moaning loudly for the second time. I came inside him. I'll probably regret it later but I was to happy right now. I collapsed next to him and we were both breathing heavily. I looked at him and he looked exhausted. I wrapped my arms around him and he cuddled into my chest and we both fell asleep that way without saying a word.

I woke up in the hotel room to the sun shining brightly through the window. I look next to me to see Toby shirtless next to me in the bed. The events of last night flashed into the front of my mind.

"Oh God he's going to me so pissed." I said to myself. I shook him to wake him up.

"Urgh", he groaned. He sat up looking really unstable.

"Oh God my head," he put a hand on his head to signal that it hurt. "What happened? Wait, WHY AM I NAKED?!" He looked down blushing and then looked at me. "AND WHY ARE WE IN THE SAME BED? OH GOD WE DIDN'T! WE DIDN'T DO WHAT I THINK WE DID, DID WE?" Toby looked around panicked trying to remember what happened.

"You drank way to much man. You were practically begging for it." I chuckled at him.

"JUST BECAUSE I WAS "begging" FOR IT DOSN'T MEAN YOU GIVE IT TO ME!" He tried to get up out of the bed and stopped suddenly. I saw some of my cum leaking out of his butt.

"What. Is. Going down. My. Leg?" He turned around with the face of the devil. Holy crap I'm dead. Tell my dog I love her.

"U-Um in may or may not be my cum." I took the pillows and blanket and put them over my body. Toby jumped onto me and tried to punch me but the cushion from two pillows was enough to make it as so I could barely feel anything. That or he's just really weak.

"You're lucky those pillows are protecting you or I would defiantly kill you." He rolled off and layed down on the bed taking a part of the blanket back from me and put it over himself. I sat up and sighed in relief. I don't think he hates me. I mean if he did he would have gotten his clothes on and left. Toby was facing away from me so I didn't know what he was thinking at the moment.

"Storm," He muttered still looking away from me. " I think, I really do like you, maybe."