Memories

Toby P.O.V

Everything is still a little fuzzy and I don't know why but when I'm around Storm I get this feeling that I really like him. Love him almost. But I don't know what we had before I lost my memory but I know these feelings are true. After I lost my memory my mom would fill me in on the important things like my birthday, what I liked, who my friends were, but apparently I don't have any besides Storm. She also told me that I had an interest in guys. Maybe I told her or she was so smart that she figured it out by herself but I'm happy that she still loves me for who I am.

After I told Storm about how I felt he said he would help me get the memories I lost with him. So, I guess we started this whole dating thing over again. We would walk together and hold hands. He would give me little kisses on my head, cheek, hands, sometimes my lips. He told me about the time we went on a vacation together to Six Flags. I think that's what he said, but apparently we had a lot of fun there. In the process I got a bit drunk, but he refused to tell me the rest of the story and even seemed a little embarrassed.. It makes me really happy for some reason knowing that he and I went to Six Flags together and it being the first time for both of us being there. Oh god. I'm really in love with him.

I was finally knocked out of my thoughts by my phone going off. It was Storm.

Stormy: "Hey, baby, cn u meet me at the mall i have 2 ask u something"

Me: "Why can't you ask me now? "

Stormy: "Because i want 2 see ur face when i ask u"

Me: "fine I'll be there in a few"

Stormy: "cool I'll be waiting in then food court"

I don't even know where the mall is so I'll have Mom drive me I guess.

When I finally got to the food court I saw Storm there devouring a sandwich I'm guessing from Subway.

"What sandwich is that?" he looked up and swallowed what he had in his mouth.

"Meatball marinara with some type of cheese. I don't know what though." He looked back down and took another bite if his sandwich.

"Ok then. What did you want to ask me?" Storm put down his sub and got up. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye.

"I think I know a way to get your memory back." Hope filled up in me. I want to remember everything.

"Ok, how then?" he leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"Will you go on a date with me?" What did he say? A date?

I started feeling really embarrassed and my face was probably turning red.

"I have a theory that if we go on a date then you would start to remember what happened last time and maybe get your memory back. It's stupid I know."

"No, it's not stupid. I think it's a good idea. But where will we go?"

"I'll let you decide that. But is has to be somewhere where close to home. Other than that, anywhere you want."

"Ok, sure." Storm wrapped up the remains of his sandwich and took it with us to his car.

When we got to my house he walked me to my door to say bye. He's so adorably stupid. Storm hugged me, kissed my head, and said bye while walking to his car. I waved back and went inside going to my room.

I leaned against the door deep in thought. I don't know where to go for our date it feels like so much pressure. Wait I got it. How about rollerskating, or maybe we spend the day together. Ugh so many choices.

Mom walked in at that moment and looked at me.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Storm asked me to choose what I wanted to do for our date and I'm choosing between rollerskating or spending the day together."

"Spend the day together. You don't want to fall on your face while skating I don't need you to get hurt again." Mom winked at me and left the room.

"Thanks mom!" I called after her.

"Just to tell you, you called me mommy before you forgot!" I blushed. I'm a grown ass man I don't say 'mommy'. Who am I kidding love my mommy and I'm pretty sure a bunch of other people say it too.

I'm really excited for this date. I can't wait for it.

It's adorable how Toby put "Stormy" as his contact name it's so cute. Plus I know a lot of people say mommy including myself Toby don't worry XD. Lastly this is kind of late but sorry for not updating for a while but I didn't feel like a lot of people were reading my book but then two of my friends irl told me that they liked it and that I should keep writing. So here I am making a a bunch of updates as they come to me. So thank you Griffin and Amanda. I love you guys ≧ω≦