After A Few Weeks

Storm gave me three weeks to decide if I'll date him or not. It been for weeks. I got sick on week three on Thursday, and I've been out ever sence. Thank God, I hate school. Getting a break is good, but when I go back to school I'll have a lot of work to make up for.

"Might as well enjoy it while it lasts." I murmur to myself.

"Yeah, I know how much you hate school." someone said at the doorway.

"Mom, what're you doing here I told you to let me rest." I responded coughing while talking.

"I know I said I would give you space but you have a visitor. I think his name was... Lightning, or something like that?" my mom looked like she was trying to solve a Sudoku puzzle. I can practically see the steam comeing out of her head.

"Hey, mom don't think to much, you'll hurt yourself." I laughed back.

Then she finally had the answer and snapped her fingers.

"I got it! He said his name was, Storm. It's such a weird name of course I couldn't remember it." she chuckled to herself.

I froze. I don't know how I didn't know sooner. Lightning is always pretty close to following the storm. How did he get my address? This is starting to get really creepy.

"So, you do know him then?" my mom said knocking me back to reality.

"Um, y-yeah, I know Storm. He a new kid at my school that started a few weeks ago," I replied softly

"Oh, good. It's been a while since you had a friend over." she said smiling ear to ear.

I was going to rain on her parade saying "the reason I don't bring friends over is because I don't like anyone at school."  but that would just be plain rude, and I love my mom to much to burst her bubble.

"I'll send him up then. Do you think you two will be hungry later?" she asked before leaving to doorway.

"No, I think we'll be fine."

"Ok, less work for me then." she smiled and walked downstairs.

I'm so nervous. Storm is probably going to pressure me into answering his question on the spot. But to be honest, I never really started thinking about it. It was to embarrassing.

Storm walked into the door.

"Why haven't you been at school pipsqueak?" he said with a smirk.

"I told you to not call me pipsqueak! And you could at least say "hi" or something." I responded.

"Hello Toby, why haven't you been at school?" he said with a lot are sarcasm in his voice.

"See was that so hard?" I said in a baby voice to which his face looked annoyed from. "I've been sick you idiot."

"You could have told me." he closed the door and walked over to my bed sitting on it. "I worry about you Toby," his voice all of a sudden turned soft. Just like before, in the bathroom.

I started blushing and looked away

"H-How can I tell you that when I didn't even know I would get sick? Plus I have no way to contact you." I said scooting over on my bed so he had some space to sit.

"Did you even look at your phone when I took it? I added my phone number stupid."

I grabbed my phone and looked through the contacts. I see a name that says "the bf Storm" I got a little angry at that. He's not my boyfriend. I never agreed to this. I just sat there looking at my phone.

"Do you like the name I put myself as?" he was laughing at my reaction.

"It's lovely. " I rolled my eyes.

"So what's your answer to my question I asked three weeks ago? You went over the deadline." Storm smirked at me.

"Where did that come from? " I was confused. I don't know how he can go from a phone number to that question. I was hoping he wouldn't even bring it up, but apparently he's smarter that he looks.

"How airheaded are you? I asked you to go out with me and the contact says "bf" so I'll pretty much be your boyfriend if you say "yes"."

I felt my face get intensely hot. I don't know if I even like Storm even a little bit. He's so forceful and stubborn, he makes fun of me, but he came here because he was concerned about my health which was really sweet of him, I guess. Ok. I have my answer.

"So what do you say? Will you go out with me Toby?" he said looking deep into my eyes.

"I guess... we can have a little practice date just to see how it goes, " I said still blushing.

"Haha, that's good enough for me." Storm cupped my face with his hand and kissed me softly.

"Just a little fyi I think your eyes are really beautiful," he whispered to me and stared deeply into my eyes. I blushed even harder. I closed my eyes and looked away.

"D-don't say embarrassing stuff like that, stupid!" I pushed him away so he wasn't so close.

"Why, you're adorable when you're embarrassed." He chuckling at my reaction.

"W-whatever," I mumbled.

"Well, since I'm here we might as well do something. " he said looking bored.

"What are you thinking?" I have a bad feeling about this.

"Do you have any video games are something? " He said totally ignoring my question.

"U-um y-yeah down stairs." I'm surprised. That was not what I thought he was going to say, but I guess it's a lot better.

"Cool then let's go!" he said excitedly. Storm grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs so we could play. I'm a little relived and a little disappointed. I mean, yeah, I'm happy that we can play video games, but I'm upset that he didn't say something else. Wait. What am I thinking? I don't like him like that at all. I think.

Sorry, I havn't written a chapter in a while I couldn't think of how to make this one, but there you go a new chapter. ╰(*'︶'*)╯