Remember Me

Storm P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since Toby lost his memory and it's been really hard for his mom. It's been for both of us. At school the only friend Toby had was me so no one was really concerned about him. Well, accept the girls that caused all this. They apologized when we got back to school, like, they even started crying when I told them Toby lost his memory. I forgave them for it. It was an accident after all it's not completelt their fault.

"Hey, Toby." I can see him at his locker and he looks really confused.

"Hey,um... Rain right?"

"Storm." I said a little sad that he forgot my name.

"Oh yeah, sorry, Storm. Do you just happen to know my locker combination? It looks like I happened to forget that too." Toby smiled trying to keep the light-hearted mood alive.

"Yeah, I know it. Here let me do it for you." I got his locker open and smiled down at him. He looked relieved to have it open.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Hey, can you show me to my classes too?"

"Heh, sure." I grabbed his hand and led him to class. Toby was looking at the ground the whole way there and didn't say anything. When we got there his ears were a bright red. Why? What did I do?

"Actually can you tell the teacher that I went to the bathroom? I don't think I can hold it for much longer." Toby chuckled a little and nodded in agreement. I walked to the bathroom and looked back to make sure he went in to tell him. But he didn't. He just stood there starring at me like he wanted to tell me something. But he didn't say anything. Oh well.

I got back to class and took my seat next to Toby. He looked a little nervous probably because he doesn't remember what we're learning, and he's probably completely lost.

"Hey Toby, did you tell him that I went to the bathroom?" He nodded.

"Ok good. Do you wanna borrow my notes? You look a little lost on the lesson." He nodded a no. He's not talking to me. What did I do this time for God's sake?!

"Are you ok you're not talking?" He nodded again. Something's wrong and he not telling me. I swear I didn't do anything I was behaving I promise.

When class ended I dragged Toby to the nurses office. Good thing the nurse is almost never here.

I made his sit on the bed while I stood in front of him.

"Ok Toby use your words. Why won't you talk to me?" I tried not to sound annoyed but the constant head nodding, no eye contact thing was really getting to me.

"It's nothing." His response was barely audible.

"It's obviously something, you won't even look me in the eye. It's annoying me,and..." I crouched down next to him and made him look me in the eye. "I'm really worried about you." His face went up in flames and he quickly looked away.

"T-this is why I didn't look at you. You make me have feelings like this and I don't know why. I should feel creeped out because you're a guy. But I feel happy and I don't what to think about it." Toby hid his face from me and started crying. Even though he lost his memory he didn't forget his feelings towards me. For this to be one of his first memories he got back made me so happy. I pulled him into a hug as he continued to cry.

After a while we just sat there in that position when Toby finally said something in the uncomforting silence.

"Storm, can you help me remember what we've both been through? I really want to remember it. All of it." I hugged him a little harder in response. I whispered into his ears two simple words.

"Of course."