Amnesia

Storm P.O.V

"Um, who are you?" Toby looked almost scared when he looked at me.

"What do you mean? It's me, Storm."

"Storm? That's a weird name. No offence though it's an interesting name." he smiled weakly at me. Am I that scary to him because he looks like he doesn't even want me to touch him.

"Excuse me um... Storm what's my name, and how do you know me?

Oh my god he actually lost his memory. He must've hit his head pretty hard when he fell down the stairs. I blame the girls who were sitting there, I mean, yeah, they didn't know that he was going to fall, but they could've moved their bags when we were walking down the stairs. It seems kinda rude if you ask me.

"Your name is Toby Castor, and you know me because I'm... your boyfriend. " I struggled to say the last part.

Toby's face turned a bright red when I said "boyfriend" actually, it didn't occur to me if he was straight or not when I first met him. All I knew was that he probably hated my guts. And that I loved him anyways. Toby just stared at me out of shock.

"W-why would I have a boyfriend? That seems kind of strange. You are messing with me right?" He was talking so fast almost like it was to much for him to take in all at once.

"Excuse me. Can I talk to Storm really quick?" I turned around to find Toby's mom at the door. She was gesturing me to come to her.

"He really dosn't remember me or anything for that matter." Her face went from hopeful to sad.

"I guessed that would be the case. Storm, I think it's best that you just let him remember on his own, don't force all of this information onto him all at once, ok? He'll remember everything between you and him when he can." The way she said that seemed like she was confident that he would one hundred percent remember everything very soon. But, how long would "very soon" be? I want him to remember me. We just started dating almost three weeks ago and everything was going fine, and then this happened!? What if he never remembers me but remembers everything else. I was one of his latest memories. Was I really that important to him because he never really showed it.

"Stop thinking about the "what if"s. Toby will remember you. Before he lost his memory he never really forgot anything that was really important or meant a lot to him."

"Thanks for telling me that." I have a little more hope now that I know he doesn't forget. Even though he already did.

"Anyways you should go home I'll watch over him and call you if something happens."

"Thank you Ms.C."

"You can call me Sarah. I'm fine with that."

"Ok, Sarah. I'll see you soon then."

"Ok." She turned to go into Toby's hospital room. I caught a glimpse of him and he still looked a little scared like a lost puppy.

"Don't worry Toby you will remember me. I promise." I whispered those last words and left the hospital.