ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【...

By Dippy08

❝Have heard of this friend-zone thing but neighbour-zone is new to me.❞ What happens when a savage, sassy and... More

~Introduction~
~Prologue~
~♡One♡~
~♡Two♡~
~♡Three♡~
~♡Four♡~
~♡Five♡~
~♡Six♡~
~♡Seven♡~
~♡Eight♡~
~♡Nine♡~
~♡Ten♡~
~♡Eleven♡~
~♡Twelve♡~
~♡Thirteen♡~
~♡Fourteen♡~
~♡Fifteen♡~
~♡Sixteen♡~
~♡Seventeen♡~
~♡Eighteen♡~
~♡Nineteen♡~
~♡Twenty♡~
~♡Twenty-One♡~
~♡Twenty-Two♡~
~♡Twenty-Three♡~
~♡Twenty-Four♡~
~♡Twenty-Five♡~
~♡Twenty-Six♡~
~♡Twenty-Seven♡~
~♡Twenty-Eight♡~
~♡Twenty-Nine♡~
~♡Thirty♡~
~♡Thirty-One♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Two♡~
~♡Thirty-Three♡~
~♡Thirty-Four♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Five♡~
~♡Thirty-Six♡~
~♡Thirty-Seven♡~
~♡Thirty-Eight♡~
~♡Thirty-Nine♡~
~♡Forty♡~
~♡Forty-One♡~
~♡Forty-Two♡~
~♡Forty-Three♡~ (M)
~♡Forty-Four♡~
~♡Forty-Five♡~
~♡Forty-Six♡~
~♡Forty-Seven♡~
~♡Forty-Eight♡~
~♡Forty-Nine♡~
~♡Fifty♡~
~♡Fifty-One♡~
~♡Fifty-Two♡~
~♡Fifty-Three♡~
~♡Fifty-Four♡~
~♡Fifty-Five♡~ (M)
~♡Fifty-Six♡~
~♡Fifty-Seven♡~
~♡Fifty-Eight♡~
~♡Fifty-Nine♡~
~♡Sixty♡~ (M)
~♡Sixty-One♡~
~♡Sixty-Two♡~
~♡Sixty-Four♡~ {Epilogue} (M)
Author's Note
Special Chapter: 3 Days & 4 Nights In Paris

~♡Sixty-Three♡~

9.3K 654 529
By Dippy08

What can possibly be as beautiful as living in a nostalgic moment that reminds you of your love, romance and initiates a new journey of life.

Paris was their most favourite spot to finally tie their knots together and now the backyard of the villa was decorated with drapes and flowers all around, chairs for the guests were arranged that began occupying space.

The villa was situated on the higher plain of the hills, giving a scenery of the city of Paris through it, the mighty Eiffel tower in the middle of the beautiful architects. It looked like a perfect dream wedding.

Meanwhile the house was in complete rush, Taehyung was still getting ready in a separate room while Jungkook was in another one. Jungkook had no idea about Taehyung's outfit, neither about his ethereal look for the day but he surely was nervous and excited for the very special day.

"God, show mercy on Jungkook today, his husband is looking killer." Jimin complimented dramatically, watching his soulmate wearing his cream shaded suit with a lace shirt underneath, cherry tinted lips, slight blush on his face and eyes looking even prettier with the slightest of eyeshadow.

He was ending the careers of any other brides.

Taehyung got prettier by time, sassier and sexier but Jungkook was lacking most of it because of his work but tonight he would learn what he missed.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly, watching himself in the mirror and wondering how Jungkook would be looking like, surely gonna look like a killer as well.

"You gotta show your man the right place, what did I tell you boy?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Play hard to get!" Taehyung replied and Jimin nodded with satisfaction.

"Exactly. Now take revenge of how that workaholic ignored you. Show him what he missed." Jimin encouraged and Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh come on Jimin, not today, it's their wedding. Let them have some fun." Hoseok added and Jimin shook his head.

"No Hobi hyung, it's our philosophy, we must make men play hard to get or else they would not remember our worth." Jimin explained and made everyone laugh in the room.

"Oh dear Namjoon, how's he handling you." Seokjin said and Jimin smiled sheepishly.

"Oh he… he manhandles me pretty wel-"  Jimin suddenly realised that he exposed himself and all burst out laughing, teasing him who hid his face behind his tiny hands.

"Eomma hyungie~~~" Junghyeon then came running into Taehyung's arms, wearing his perfect classic suit and the tiny bowtie, with tiny shoes below.

Taehyung spread his arms to catch him, making him sit on his lap as he was being ready for his grand day.

His hairstylist was waving his hair, giving volume to his long permed caramel blonde locks.

"You look like my groom." Taehyung exclaimed, squeezing Junghyeon's cheeks and planting kisses after kisses on that.

"Yay, eomma hyungie mawwy me." He yelled out of joy and Taehyung couldn't keep himself from smooching him and the little boy giggled in his embrace, feeling wonderful and in a state of solace.

"Now baby come here. Eomma hyungie needs to get ready faster." Seokjin said and the boy nodded, jumping off his laps and running into Seokjin's arms now.

"Hyungie get ready soon. Otay?" The little child said with his sweet high pitched voice and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay my sunshine."

~♡~

"How do I look?" Jungkook asked, checking himself in the mirror and Namjoon smiled through the mirror.

"This suit won't change the way you look. You look amazing anyway." Yoongi added from behind and Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook indeed looked amazing in every way, yet he looked even dashing on his wedding day.

His body has deformed into a bigger and buffer size than before, his toned biceps and pectoral region full of tiddies, his thick thighs and of course those defined abs under his shirt.

His hands got veinier, highlighting his tattoos, one of which was Taehyung's name that he got inked on their second anniversary.

His jawline was fine and sharp as always and face features were visualised more by his hair style, the long ravenette hair perfectly gelled and slicked back and on the sides appeared the undercuts.

Everything about him was just perfect and now the classic wedding suit defined his personality more.

Oh how merciless he would seem to Taehyung.

"May I come in?" Jimin asked, knocking on the door and peaking through it. They all nodded and Jimin came inside, walking to his man who for him looked hotter than the groom.

"Aigoo look at you." Jimin said dreamily, clasping his hands together and admiring Namjoon who chuckled, snaking his one arm around Jimin's tiny waist.

"What are you here for, baby?" Namjoon asked, his dimples appearing to see Jimin in his own pretty pink suit that Taehyung wished for his groom's men to wear.

"Taehyung will be there in a while. You guys go get there first." Jimin said and all nodded.

"Best of luck for today." Jimin wished Jungkook, winking at him afterwards who smiled widely.

With this he pecked Namjoon's cheek before turning his way back to the neighboring room.

Just like Taehyung and Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin were engaged too but were taking time to decide on a better day for the wedding.

They were only one year old engaged and Namjoon was wanting for Jungkook to get married before him and now that it was happening, he seemed happiest of all.

"One done, now Joon's on his way to get married." Yoongi said, smiling teasingly.

"And what about you? Hoseok and you have been around the corner of the globe together lately." Namjoon revealed and Yoongi smiled shyly.

"Anyway… we're getting late."

~♡~

The one of the groom of the grand day had already reached on the stage beside the priest.

The garden of the villa was only filled by few special members including few close friends and family members.

They were having an intimate and personal wedding, no social bugging or anything, out of all the rush and away from the crowd, they decided to make their day even more special with the presence of only a few special people there.

The little boy, the highlight of the wedding, was running towards Jungkook happily, being one of the groom's men on their wedding and throwing flower petals all around happily.

Jungkook couldn't help but scrunch his nose at his cuteness, feeling soft and proud to see him grow this quickly.

"Come here baby." Mr. Jeon called out, carrying the kid in his arms.

"Let's appa and Hyeonie sit together and see hyungie's wedding?" Mr. Jeon asked and the youngest of them all nodded.

"Appa… eomma hyungie said he mawwy me." The boy informed his father who chuckled at his cuteness.

He had no idea what impact Taehyung had on them that both of his sons wanted to marry him, well, Taehyung's just too perfect.

"Okay, let us wait for him. Yeah?"

"Yay!!"

Jungkook was busy admiring the mini version of him who now sat with his father, making his gaze soften at them but then his eyes fell onto the aisle and his gaze changed from soft to shocked one.

Taehyung was walking through the red carpet with his hands tucking his father's arm who was leading him to the other end of the aisle where the stage was.

Jungkook blinked dreamily and suddenly the boy in a cream shaded suit turned into a young boy in his bell bottom pants, floral shirt who's shouting at him for how he just bumped his precious Lily.

Jungkook blinked to clear his vision, getting himself out of his nostalgic thoughts.

To Taehyung Jungkook was still his Naughty Neighbour who would endlessly tease him and flirt with him until he would win his heart over him.

But for now he was his soon to be husband, wearing a classic suit and leaving Taehyung breathless.

Jungkook was snatched out of thoughts when Taehyung stood at the end of the stage and Jungkook expanded his hand for Taehyung to hold, helping him to get on the stage who was wearing ballerina designed creamy pearls adorned sandals underneath his suit.

Jungkook's eyes got watery to see Taehyung this way, looking ethereal and breathtaking while Taehyung showed up his boxy smile, clutching both of Jungkook's hands and staring into his eyes with love.

The priest started reciting and started conducting some spirituals while they stared into each other's eyes and wanted to go back in time.

They were informed when it was time to recite their vows and Jungkook started first.

"I have no idea how we were destined to meet. I feel lucky enough to bump Lily because of which I found you, the love of my life. Kim Taehyung, my baby, my future hubby, I'm sorry if I lacked something from my side throughout the years but for the upcoming years I promise my love for you will never lessen by time. I love you so much, thanks for teaching me what true love is. I feel so lucky to have you." Jungkook whispered, holding Taehyung's hands firmly while staring into his eyes and Taehyung got emotional but tried to hold him still.

"Thanks for bumping Lily, I found the love of my life. I feel so special and lucky enough to meet someone as true as you. You raised my confidence, made me feel loved and worthy. Your attitude of caring less about the world and caring the most about me is so precious. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much for everything you have done to me, for all the time we spent together and for more to come. Jeon Jungkook, my dearest husband, I am lucky that I met you."

Taehyung recited his vow and Jungkook tore up as well.

“There's something wrong with your phone, it doesn't have my number.”

.

“Aren't you going to smoke anymore?”

“No I got to see your pretty face.”

.

“I’d say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did.”
.

“Where are my keys?”

“You don’t need keys to drive me crazy.”

.

“Are you French, cause Eiffel for you.”

The flashbacks of their exciting past played in front of their eyes and the two got highly emotional. 

It was hard to believe… they really made it this far.

"Jeon Jungkook do you accept Kim Taehyung as your life partner and do you promise to love him till the end?" The priest asked.

"I do."

"Kim Taehyung, do you accept Jeon Jungkook as your life partner and do you promise to love him till the end?".

"I do."

The two said without any hesitation and cried while everyone present cheered for them.

Their tears couldn't stop today. Jungkook couldn't believe he was marrying the same Taehyung that poured milkshake on his Mercedes Benz, changed number plate of his house, conditioned his hair with coke and what else not, yes he was marrying the same Taehyung, his pretty neighbor that he teased endlessly.

"You two can exchange rings now." The priest announced and Jimin who was standing behind Taehyung handed them their rings.

Jungkook gently held Taehyung's hand into his own, sliding the ring on the same finger where he put his ring when he proposed to him.

Taehyung did the same with Jungkook and both smiled at their hands contentedly.

"Congratulations, you both are a lawfully wedded couple. You two can kiss each other now." The priest announced, closing his book and that was the moment Jungkook was waiting for.

Jungkook closed the distance between them quickly, pulling Taehyung by his waist and kissing him gently but passionately.

Taehyung automatically snaked his arms around Jungkook, letting him kiss him.

They cried and smiled into the kiss, their first kiss as husbands and they were highly overwhelmed by everything.

"Eww that's gross!" The two pulled away as they heard the whines of the little boy who made everyone laugh including the couple.

"I mawwy TaeTae hyungie…now you go." the boy instantly stated his demand.

"Woah, he's married to me already." Jungkook teased him and the little boy ran to them, trying to push the couple apart and hugging Taehyung's legs.

"Hyungie you mawwy me." Junghyeon demanded cutely and Taehyung laughed, carrying him in his arms and kissing his cheek while Jungkook kissed another and that moment was captured into the camera that was going to be framed in their home.

Their parents got emotional and everyone else present cheered happily.

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for them." Jimin wiped his tears away, getting emotional to see his soulmate finally getting married.

Namjoon chuckled softly, placing his arm over his shoulder, booping their heads together.

"I know. Me too."

Hoseok was busy throwing confetti at them, smiling happily and Yoongi popped the bottles open of champagne. Seokjin got insane with the piano, playing joyful melodies and adorning the meaningfulness of the day.

Their perfect day was perfect than anything else. The day the two will always remember because it was the only day which ended them to a constant relationship…. They were enemies at first then became neighbours, then boyfriends and then turned into exes and the cycle repeated itself until today when they decided to turn each other into husbands and that's going to stay the same.

The naughty neighbour was now the naughty husband.

⊱•────────~♡~────────•⊰

Hey guys! So.... Yeahhh the book is completed!??

The book is finished!???

( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ ) That was one of my favourite and I enjoyed writing this so so so so so so much.

Your comments were the best part of it.

Well, I can't say goodbye without a special (m) chapter. Hehe

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7K 39
Kim Seokjin is living in hell with his abusive husband. He wants to escape and is willing to do anything to restart his life somewhere else. Jeon Jun...
6.2K 232 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
57.5K 2.8K 41
What happens when 2 members in the biggest band in the world have a crush on their eldest hyung?! this book includes a major and probably the most re...
556K 27K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...