Destined • Itadori x Reader •...

By sifirwashere

Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a... More

Has My Life Finally Started?
Going With The Flow I Guess
Love?.. bleh!
Keep Your Guard Up
Emotionless
Jujutsu Tech
First Night
Nightmares
Itadori's Dream
Tokyo
First Mission
A Reward
Itadori's Reward
Help
Taking Responsibility
Sacrifice
So We Dead
Netflix.. and Chill?
Extracurricular
Slumber
Training With The Unknown
Training With Gojo
A Bit Of A Break
Dinner By Itadori
Sickness
Guilty Feeling
Who?
A New Acquaintance
Revelations and Confessions
Workout With Me
A Normal Day?
Nature's Beauty
Mahito
Power
Recovery
Get Together
Support
Suspense
My Turn
Chef Itadori
Master Plan
Gojo Sayori Pt 1: Keep Fighting
Gojo Sayori Pt. 2: Dying Wish
Fight!
One on One
Sidetracked
An Unexpected Return
Reunion?
Do Not Disturb
Late Night Drive
The Atmosphere Is Off... Isn't it?
Baseball
Kinship
Amends
Its All Fun And Games
Reflection
Escape
Sneaky
"Family Outing"
Take A Deep Breath
Sushi
Gojo 101
Nariko's Tattoo Reveal
Restrained
Fushiguro
Play Detective
Unexpected Encounter
A Past She Could Never Forget
Bungee Jumping
Worries
Crossing Over
Expecting The Unexpected
Race Me
Author's Announcement

Before Battle

2.1K 94 48
By sifirwashere

"Todo will definitely come straight at us to crush us. Mai might even ride his coat tails to come at me, too" Maki says, planning carefully and pondering.

"Who's this Todo guy?" I ask, leaning on the wall with my arms crossed.

"Todo is a monster. Even if we all go at him, worst case we get annihilated. So we're gonna leave only one person to slow him down, which was gonna be Panda or Fushiguro. But... Itadori I'll leave it to you, and from what I've heard of Zero... you can stay back and watch, and if Itadori needs you, there you are" Maki points to us, standing side by side.

We both point to each other and look to her awkwardly. "You don't have to win, just waste as much as time as possible" Maki adds.

"But you can be daring! Honestly, you're an unexpected reinforcement, so we don't mind even if you retire" Panda says, meaning our deaths.

"Heh" I feel my left eye twitch.

"That's mean" Yuji sighs. "Sorry Megumi, you probably wanted to fight Todo, right?" Yuji says all innocent like.

"I don't really care..." Fushiguro says blankly, not really caring, which is expected.

"Aren't you super dry..." Panda says, something I would have said.

"Well, you shoulda met Zero when she first enrolled in Jujutsu Tech" Fushiguro says looking over to me with a light, unexpected smile.

"You don't know how much I'm pushing myself today" I sigh, standing up straight and looking at the second years who seem confused.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Maki asks, fixing her glasses.

"It means she's a killing machine with no remorse" Everyone looked confused except Yuji, who sighs and massages his temple.

"Wh- Who was that?" Panda asks, looking around.

"Nariko" I slap my face and the second years were even more confused.

"Tsukiyomi?" Maki asks.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you all. Kidding, I hate it here" I lift my hand which shows the mouth belonging to the cursed spirit in me.

I then clasp my hands together and sigh "No one likes back stories so let's not get into it" I force a smile and nod.

>>>

The room that was once filled with students of our school, is now empty, with only myself and.. yeah just myself.

Actually I'm here

Okay well yeah, but it just is so normal to have you with me so it doesn't count.

Anyways, I watched as everyone left, and I think I just needed time to process seeing my friends again. I also need to talk myself into not killing anyone I guess.

What's the problem with killing? It's fun!

"It was.. when I had no remorse. Nariko" I sigh, face palming.

"Conversations with Nariko again? Mind if I replace her for a bit?" I hear a familiar voice, I look up to see my boyfriend walking into the empty room I sit in.

"Sure, I don't mind" I chuckle, patting the cushion beside myself.

"Good, cos I want you all to myself" He leans close to me, removing hair from the sides of my face and bringing them behind my ears.

"Do you now?" I smirk, soon letting my lips gravitate towards his.

"Mhm" He kisses me slowly, taking deep breaths through his nose. I do the same, smiling and enjoying the sensation of his lips against mine.

>>>

We walk into the fresh air, feeling especially fresh after such a heated moment. I wipe my mouth with my free hand, since my other was in Yuji's. I giggle looking back at him.

He smiles and I wipe his mouth with my thumb "You missed" I say looking at his lips. Before I remove my thumb he bites onto it playfully and giggles.

I blush and kick him before running off faster.

>>>

"How do you feel about Maki?" Kugisaki asks the both of us, having a straight face, and not really speaking so casually.

Panda stands beside her, across from myself and Yuji. Around the corner is where the rest of the students from our school stand.

"I have my eyes for someone else.. I thought you knew" Itadori says, scratching his head.

"Huh? No... I'm talking about as a Jujutsu Sorcerer. WAIT WHAT?" She seemed to have just realized what he had said.

"Ahah.. Um.. she's a very... nice lady.." Yuji says nervously, knowing how harsh the girl can be.

"I think she's cool" I cross my arms and nod, knowing she's of the Zenin clan.

The four of us peek from the corner, looking towards Kugisaki "To be honest, I'm still not familiar with Jujutsu and all that. She's a tough fighter" Yuji says.

"With just her poise and the way she walks, you can tell she's something else" I add, speaking what's on my mind, which is usually something I don't share.

"She's only a grade four" Kugisaki says.

Both myself and Yuji look over to Kugisaki in shock, she's a grade four? Maybe it has to do with her actual cursed energy, and not combat skill.

"Huh? Really?" My boyfriend and I say in unison.

"Her family line of Jujutsu sorcerers can be kind of a pain. She basically expelled herself from the family so they're getting in the way of her advancement" Kugisaki explains, seeming to really care for the Zenin.

"But if she's so strong, shouldn't she have been welcomed here?" I ask, seeing Yuji wonder the same as he nods.

"They don't wanna accept someone they already rejected. They're stupid that way" Kugisaki looks into Yuji's eyes as she speaks.

"That is stupid" I ponder, how difficult can this world be?

"However, if she does well in this event... It'll be harder for them to get in her way" Panda points out, bringing his index finger to point upwards.

"So we have to win the team event! You both better put your life on the line!" Kugisaki says sternly.

"Yes ma'am..." Both myself and Yuji look to her narrow eyed and awkwardly.

"I can hear you!" Maki says from around the corner.

"Heh.." I scratch my head and turn to the Panda.

"So.. Panda. That's your name" I tilt my head.

"Yes, that's what everyone calls me" He says, smiling the most a cursed corpse can. Why did I just assume this guy's a cursed corpse? I mean he probably is, right?

"Mhm.. but your not a Panda" I huff and he nods, surprised at my observation.

"I'm just as educated about this stuff as Itadori is, so sorry if I get this wrong... You're a cursed corpse" I look up at the tall, large figure, pondering on any other idea.

"That's correct" He chuckles.

"How fascinating. The another cursed corpse I've encountered had sucker punched me enough times I couldn't count" I laugh and so does Yuji.

"I'm guessing Principle Yaga did that" Panda says with a smile.

"Yep, it wasn't fun though" Yuji says, soon bringing his arm around me. My eyes widen and I look down.

"You guys ready for the event?" Fushiguro comes up from behind.

"Ha! Nope" I answer immediately, soon having everyone stare at me. "What? I mean physically I'm ready, but I'm not sure of what's to come.. which is always a problem for me" I say, seeming carefree in their eyes so it was hard for them to believe.

"You don't seem to be so afraid" Maki says with a slight smile.

"Bonito flakes" Inumaki says innocently, I'm guessing he is agreeing with Maki.

"She's barely afraid of anything. Even when she knew she was gonna die" Megumi nudges me, soon noticing Yuji's arm around me.

"She's an odd one! But, still my friend" Nobara brings out a fist for a bump and I comply without hesitation.

"Every mission she has like a black ops attitude, it's kinda awesome" Yuji smiles.

"Kinda?!" I look up at him and furrow my eyebrows.

"You knew what I meant" He sticks his tongue.

"For Yuji though, I have nothing to say" Nobara crosses her arms and huffs, I'm guessing the rivalry hasn't changed at all.

"I'm not sure how he is now, but he's pretty good considering how late he's been put into Jujutsu Sorcery" Megumi says, avoiding Yuji's starry eyes and pouted face.

"MEGUMI" Yuji turns into a child and Megumi simply pushes the boy away by his face. "This is the first and last time I'm complimenting you" He says blankly which causes some of us to laugh.

"Why does (Y/n) get compliments and I don't?!" He hugs me, fake crying and whining, leaning on me while he stuffs his face in my neck.

I look at the group like a mother holding their child, acting annoyed, but I'm honestly loving this moment.

"Shut up you wimp!" "Leave the woman alone!" Both Maki and Nobara kick Yuji away, causing him to fall on his ass.

He rolls around and the second years seem to contemplate their choices in giving him a role for the games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 74.1K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
1.5M 34.6K 41
One-shots of this cool and epic manga that my brain has been imagining with. (Anime is released officially!! Yey❤️) I'm just a newbie in writing!! E...
11.6K 287 14
A dead man returns to the living after his untimely death at the hands of a millennium old sorcerer. - One was trying his best to move past. - The ot...
142K 3.7K 38
Ⓓ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎ 𝗝𝗨𝗝𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗡 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗞𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗬𝗔𝗜𝗕𝗔 "𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻! 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗶...