Destined • Itadori x Reader •...

By sifirwashere

Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a... More

Has My Life Finally Started?
Going With The Flow I Guess
Love?.. bleh!
Keep Your Guard Up
Emotionless
Jujutsu Tech
First Night
Nightmares
Itadori's Dream
Tokyo
First Mission
A Reward
Itadori's Reward
Help
Taking Responsibility
Sacrifice
So We Dead
Netflix.. and Chill?
Extracurricular
Slumber
Training With The Unknown
Training With Gojo
A Bit Of A Break
Dinner By Itadori
Sickness
Guilty Feeling
Who?
A New Acquaintance
Revelations and Confessions
Workout With Me
A Normal Day?
Nature's Beauty
Mahito
Power
Recovery
Get Together
Support
Suspense
My Turn
Chef Itadori
Master Plan
Before Battle
Gojo Sayori Pt 1: Keep Fighting
Gojo Sayori Pt. 2: Dying Wish
Fight!
Sidetracked
An Unexpected Return
Reunion?
Do Not Disturb
Late Night Drive
The Atmosphere Is Off... Isn't it?
Baseball
Kinship
Amends
Its All Fun And Games
Reflection
Escape
Sneaky
"Family Outing"
Take A Deep Breath
Sushi
Gojo 101
Nariko's Tattoo Reveal
Restrained
Fushiguro
Play Detective
Unexpected Encounter
A Past She Could Never Forget
Bungee Jumping
Worries
Crossing Over
Expecting The Unexpected
Race Me
Author's Announcement

One on One

1.9K 94 12
By sifirwashere

This chapter does not contain spoilers

The girl who resembles Maki points her revolver at me, preparing to shoot as I run towards her in zig-zags. Her focus was hard to put onto me, I could tell since her hand was shifting from side to side. She's also shaking, I wonder what could that be for.

"I'd like you to know beforehand, I'm using real bullets on you" She smirks, thinking it would affect my movement. I assume she believes she has somewhat of an upper hand, though I still cannot underestimate her, I barely know her.

I get close enough for an uppercut, which I do act on. "Real bullets? What other bullets would you use?" I look down at her as she gets up. She spits into the grass and looks up at me with anger, but also a bit of surprise.

"Well... I usually use rubber bullets" She says as I help her up, she glances at her weapon and soon looks to me. I assume I keep surprising her, with her constant change in aura. She probably though I would be different?

"Why are you helping me up?" She blanks out.

"Well.. I don't need to kill you" I say, taking steps back and assuming a defensive stance. I chuckle, finding it more fun than anything.

I shouldn't be wasting time like this though, we should get to the curses rather than fighting. With the Kyoto students chasing myself and Yuji down, it may give a chance for our school to actually win this. I won't worry too much.

"That's too bad. I'm here to kill you" She says in a stern tone, which slightly concerns me. Her sudden mood change was entertaining, who knew she would go from nervous, to surprised, to cocky!

"You want to kill me?" I say as I watch her prepare to fight me once again. I patiently watch, she struggled to keep herself concentrated and calm at the same time.

I was fine with the idea of her killing me, it's an ever so familiar feeling that I kind of yearned for. When you have someone chasing you, you're not bored. You have the thrill of suspense and choosing whether to run, hide, or fight, all in the matter of seconds.

The problem with someone wanting to kill me, is that their death creeps up faster than they would have wanted. It's sad for them, especially when they are sure they have the upper hand, but they don't.

"That's the plan. There is no need for you and that abomination within you" It struck me slightly, even if she meant Nariko, it felt as if one of my superiors from back then had spoken.

OUCH. Ha kidding, I want to kill this bitch though.

I don't show it, but it did bother me. Being criticized was a normal thing in my old academy. Even if I didn't show it, it did hurt me. I don't want to hurt the girl, but if she continues to give me nostalgia I won't be able to control myself. Words like abomination, monster, machine, and so on, strike hard, when they are directed towards me. I guess I forgot the feeling, so having it come up suddenly startled me.

"Well, come on" I say, watching as she still stands in place, but points her revolver towards me. This girl can't fight? Does she have any other skill rather than being a weapon specialist like Maki? I mean it's fine, but it can be a weakness against a few opponents.

"Wow. So I'm guessing you're not the best in actual hand in hand combat. You replace your physical skill with assistance of some weapon" I say, dodging each bullet and nearing her. Her bullets get near, I'm impressed, she's a pretty sharp shooter, though I can only assume her lack of aim is due to her emotions.

She backs slowly, in hopes I wouldn't near her. "What if I take the gun away? Thankfully I am skilled at both, so maybe give me a gun and we can be on even grounds" I say still slowly getting close to her. Offering the idea surprises her, but it's true, she wouldn't have to worry about me actually hitting her, but having a shoot out. Wouldn't she be more comfortable?

"Why would you want that? You seem to easily be able to get to me" She speaks with an attitude, but her hands shake at the thought of me killing her. Her mix of emotions push her tone further, sounded more ignorant rather than anything else.

Maybe she's a good person, forced to act on her principal's decisions. She can still choose whether to really act or not, but I guess she may be too scared. More scared to face her superior rather than me. I'll make sure to change her mind about that.

"Maybe I should kill you then? This would all end pretty quick if I switched" I say, now holding the end of her gun.

She knees me in the stomach, but I don't move in the slightest. She keeps going at it, but soon I make a few punches and trip her over.

I pin her down by my knee and claw near her throat "What's your name?" I ask her, raising a brow. I'm not sure what I want to do with her, so I'm stalling. She's also irritating me so scaring her would be fun.

"Mai. Zenin Mai" She says, surprised at my sudden and random question for our situation.

"Oh... You're her sister... Jeez, I already know who's my favorite" I say with a chuckle, shortly losing my guard.

Not a moment later a loud clap causes me to flinch, I feel a burning sensation in my stomach. It was a quick pierce, that made multiple stinging, sharp pricks in the burning area. I look down, slowly feeling the blood trickle onto my lips. I see the gun pointed at my abdomen, the hand holding it is shaking much more than before, her hands are trembling.

It was a familiar feeling, for I've been shot a few times in the line of my work. The only difference was that I had urgent care immediately.

"Nice one" I grab her neck and use the electricity to shock her, she screams, causing the birds in the forest to fly away. "I didn't want to kill you. I won't either... If I live though, you'll wish never to see me again. I'll even give you you're bullet back before making your life a living hell" I fall to my side, taking a deep breath. I cough and blood trickles down from my lips, to my cheeks and down to the earth.

I didn't hurt her too much, because she is Maki's sister. No matter what relationship those two have, they're still sisters in the end. It would have been clear if they really hated each other, but it was never mentioned.

I look to my side and see that Mai is already gone. I take a deep breath, soon biting into my hand and preparing for an excruciating pain. I breathe in again and hold my breath as I extend my nails and dig into my wound, trying to get the bullet out as fast as I can. I close my eyes, focusing all my senses on finding the bullet. The more I swoosh around my insides the more likely I'll put more trauma onto my wound and body.

I finally find the bullet. I stuff the bullet in my pocket, groaning in pain now that no one is around. "Fuck" I sit up and take off my uniform, leaving me to my sweater.

I lift my sweater and watch as blood gushes out my body. I tear at my undershirt, using it as a type of gauze. I apply pressure to the wound and try to stop the bleeding.

"Stupid bitch. She left me here to bleed to death" I sigh, getting up to properly wrap myself. "She shoulda learned more about me other than the fact I'm a vessel" I stretch out and begin walking again, still feeling the extreme pain, but I can tolerate it.

Even being my vessel is dangerous enough, that's probably why she was shaking for her dear feeble life.

"I thought maybe she wouldn't actually hurt me. She was hard to read, something about her is confusing me" I say, out of breathe and holding my wound as I slowly walk.

You though wrong, but I don't think it was you analyzing her... I think it's you.

"Me? Why me?! I didn't do anything wrong" I say, without a care for anyone to hear me.

I practically live in your head, you're thoughts are constantly running around. You're looking in too deep. Ever since you began to feel, you're emotions flooded in like a overflowing cup of water. Your brain is trying to make up for the years you didn't use a part of it properly.

"I'm just weak, that's it" I sniffle, hating on myself has become a so normal for me. I have so many flaws, so many flaws I need to get rid of.

It's not being weak or strong, like I said, it's all in your head. Clear yourself, keep calm... brat.

"Maybe it is all in my head, but that's even worse" I begin jogging, trying to find someone I know.

It is all in your head idiot! Get your shit together your thoughts are so annoyed. Also, flaws are what make you human.

I don't speak again, her last comment left me without a question. It's what makes me human...

Every other few seconds I trip over my feet, feeling how harshly the injury is affecting my performance. Not only that, but my mental state is destroying me. I can't believe I haven't been at my best... Maybe those sedatives were best for me...

Shut up, stop overthinking, and focus. Idiot.

"Right.. right" I look back up finding a rather petite female in the distance. She has light-colored blonde hair that's tied into two pigtails. She's got some piercings and wears a chocker, giving her this witch vibe.

She looks down at something.. holy shit its Kugisaki. Did she kill her? Did they plan to kill us all?

A/N: HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
One thousand votes? WOWOWOW. Anyways I didn't know my story was THAT good. Just kidding y'all are so nice though. Thanks for keeping me motivated enough to keep writing and publishing!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 18K 46
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ✧˖*°࿐ .•*• [ 𝚂𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝙹𝙾 ] •*•. 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━ Miran Fushiguro must navigate in this world of Jujutsu, protecting the...
142K 3.7K 38
Ⓓ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎ 𝗝𝗨𝗝𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗡 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗞𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗬𝗔𝗜𝗕𝗔 "𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻! 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗶...
693K 36.7K 41
❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄❞ -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ...
43.5K 1.5K 17
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝�...