Short Stories ( Satzu )

By trentrentzutzu

the reason why I am doing this is : •To kill time • I want to • I ship Satzu Just random stories about Satz... More

EARLY WARNING
Miss Universe (Part 1)
Miss Universe (Part 2)
Miss Universe (Part 3)
Miss Universe (Finale)
JUST THOUGHTS.
Lost in Japan
Lost in Japan (Part 2)
Lost in Japan (part 3)
Lost in Japan (Part 4)
Lost in Japan (Part 5)
Lost in Japan (Part 6)
Lost in Japan (Finale)
Let's Play
Let's Play (Part 2)
Let's Play (Part 3)
Let's Play (Part 4)
Let's Play (Part 5)
Let's Play (Part 6)
Let's Play (Part 7)
Let's Play (Finale)
Grow Old With You (Part 1)
Grow Old With You (Finale)
Lie To Me
Lie To Me (part 2)
Lie To Me (Part 3)
Lie to me (Part 4)
Lie To Me (Part 5)
Lie To Me (Part 6)
Lie To Me (Part 7)
Lie To Me (Part 8)
Lie To Me (Part 9)
Lie to me (Part 10)
Lie To Me (Part 11)
Lie To Me (Part 12)
Lie To Me (Finale)
High School (Part 1)
High School (Part 2)
High School (Part 3)
High School (Part 4)
High School (Part 5)
High School (Part 6)
High School (Part 7)
High School (Part 8)
High School (Part 9)
High School (Part 10)
High School (Finale)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 1)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 2)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 3)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 4)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 5)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 6)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 8)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 9)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 10)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 11)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 12)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 13)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 14)
Lie To Me (PART 15)
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title

Lie To Me 2 (Part 7)

870 26 5
By trentrentzutzu

CHAEYOUNG POV

  "What? She left without any body guards?" Tzuyu's mom said, I can tell that Tzuyu got her voice from her mom, gentle. We can sense the hint of being worried.

  "Yes ma'am" I replied.

  I kept patting Mina's head to make her calm down. 

  "Why are you crying?" Sana noticed. Fuck.

  "Ooohhhh I scared her when we were looking for you hehehe" Sana punched my arms.

  "Ouch? what was that for?" You actually believed that? You know Mina is not scared of anything, I am more scared.

  "That's for making my friend cry" 

  "Am I not your friend too ?! jeez" 

  We are still waiting for the other security. Once they were all back, her mom ordered some of them to go to Tzuyu's apartment to guard. Why do Tzuyu have bodyguards following her around? What's wrong with her?

  "Why do you always surround Tzuyu with security guards?" Finally, someone asked. Thank you Mr. Minatozaki.

  Tzuyu's family looked at each other first, they are contemplating to whether to tell us or not.

  "Well, this trip is all about gaining trust, Tzuyu knows you all more than we do so, I think it's time to tell you why we kept her hidden" said her dad.

TZUYU POV 

  Everything went back again. I tried really hard before to recollect myself, but here I am breaking once again. The first thing I did was taking my pills just like before to calm myself. This is my last pill, I need to go back home to get one from the kitchen drawer. I decorated my apartment same as the apartment that I had before. After taking a bath, I laid down beside the cabinet mirror and just looked at myself.

  "What are you thinking right now, Tzuyu?" 

  Did I really make the right decision or did I just rushed myself to make that decision before? 

  "I feel like you rushed your decision, you weren't thinking enough back then"

  I feel so too, but there's nothing more I could do. She hates me and she's about to marry that guy.

  "It seems like you are the one who is gonna live a regretful life, the day that you left her is also the day that you lied to yourself"

  I know, I know, well it's all okay right?  I'm gonna be okay right? She's gonna be okay too?

  "Only you can see that" 

  I probably need to sleep. 

  SANA POV

  It's morning and we are here at the dining room eating breakfast. I kept on looking at people who entered then I remembered that Tzuyu didn't come home.

  "So that was the reason why some of her personal infos are blank" Jeongyeon said.

 "Really?" that knew about that just now.

  "Tsk, all you did was stare at her" Momo butted in. 

  "Just like she said to us before, love at first sight"

  "Shhhh, quiet"   

  My head immediately turned when I saw a person pass by, it was just one of their maids. 

  "What are you doing? I thought you hate her now?" asked Mina.

  "I do but- how did you know that?" Mina was startled.

  "We-well, we got a quiet argument in the van when you're still gone" 

  I must have caused them so much trouble last night 🙁

  "OOOOHHHHH YEAHHH that was kind of intense, you should have seen them Sana" 

  "Momo-yah, if Sana was there then that commotion wouldn't happen" Jeongyeon replied.

  "Thanks to Mina, Tzuyu went out and looked for you"

  Eh? looked for me? for real? Suddenly, I heard Mina cursed.

  "OMG !! MINA CURSED ?! MINA'S CURSING ?! WHY DIDN'T I KNEW THAT ?!" It's the first time that I heard her curse.

  "One more Mina" Jihyo is also anticipating. We just received a glare from her.

  "Tzuyu was the first one that went looking for you" oh no, please, they should not have said that to me. I'm starting to feel coming back to her again. I already thought to myself that I'll move on from her.

  "She's more worried than all of us, than Mina to be specific" Nayeon said.

  "Knowing the risk that she put in to, even splitting up with her security guards just to make it faster in finding you" Jeongyeon added. 

  "Why do you have to tell me this?" I groaned.

  Speaking of Tzuyu, she just came inside. Same old Tzuyu, wearing a white shirt and jogging pants. Wait... the looks that she's serving. That look of her makes me want to kiss her. I can't look, but I want to.

  TZUYU POV 

  Urgh I guess they didn't come to the office with them. I greeted them and went straight to the cabinet to get my pills. I got really tired from last night hahaha.

  "Miss, what is it that you are looking for?" somebody asked me.

  "Aaahh pills for headache"

  "Let me find it for you"

  "Ohh it's okay, I can do it" I smiled at her and continued looking.

  "HELLOOOOOO" oh hell no.

  "YAH TZUYU YAH !! LET'S DRINK TONIGHT !! I TOLD YOU IT'S MY TREAT"

  "Thanks Mingyu, but no thanks"

  "Come onnnn we miss youuu" 

  He flicked me in my forehead and then immediately checked my temperature.

  "OH NO!! TZUYU YOU HAVE A FEVER !!" 

  "MINGYU!! YOU ARE SO LOUD" 

  "Am I?"

  "Yes" I gave him a sarcastic smile.

  "Oh sorry, but you have a fever, it's kinda new to me"

  "I'm a human too, you know, I can also get tired too, I'll just be in my room" 

  SANA POV

  After Tzuyu left, Mingyu sat beside us and had a chit chat about Tzuyu. 

  "What happened to Tzuyu? Why did she left your company?" he asked after grabbing the tuna croissant of Momo.

  I'm about to laugh because of Momo's gesture but Mingyu asked again.

  "Why are you asking?" I asked.

  "Well, you see, when she came back here, her eyes were always puffy, she would would not go out of her room for weeks" 

  "Why did she acted like that?" asked Mina.

  "I don't know, that's why I'm asking you"

  I don't want to jump in to conclusions but ....

  "Oh here also, I once caught her babbling over something" 

  "What is it?" 

  I swear to god, I'll grab his hands so he could not move and continue what he is saying. Stop eating for a sec and just tell us.

  "She was drunk on her apartment, everything was a mess so I cleaned her room then she kept on saying 'I'm sorry'  so that's why I'm asking you if she have a boyfriend there?" 

  I can't take it anymore, I need answers.

  "She didn't had a boyfriend because she had me"

  I ran towards her door and opened it without any permission from her. She's not on her bed, she's on the floor.

  "YAHH CHOU TZUYU! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? ARE YOU STILL BREATHING? WAKE UP!"

  "STOP! Don't shake me, my head hurts"

  Oh god, I thought she's dead.

  "Why are you even on the floor?" I almost cried.

  "It's comforting, you know me, why did you just barged in my room anyway?"

  Maybe now it's not the right time, she needs to recover first.

  "Instinct hehehe... what do you want to eat before you take your medicine?"

  "Your instinct is bad, I'm okay, I can just have cup noodles"

  "Nope, don't you dare eat instant noodles, you need healthy foods so you could recover fast, I'll just go to the market" I know she's not gonna smile back but I smiled at her.

  "I already have noodles here"

  "Then don't eat it, wait for the food that I will cook"

  "I can just eat it while your gone"

  "I... said.. don't.. eat.. it.. you know me too, Tzuyu-sshi" the smile that she saw earlier faded.

  "Ha-hai..."

  MINA POV

  "What do you mean girlfriend?" asking us now.

  "It's a long story" I said.

  "Tzuyu and Sana used to be together before" Nayeon just said right after we saw Sana putting on her coat.

  "Where are you going?" asked Jihyo.

  "Oh I'm going to the mart, I'll be cooking for Tzuyu, keep an eye on her for me please.. thank you"

  What? Are they like, you know, back together again? I went to Tzuyu's room and saw her holding a cup noodles.

  "Oh no ... please don't tell Sana ... Mina please please that Japanese girl will scold me please please" she went back to her bed.

  I just nodded. The girls were behind me, as well as Mingyu.

  "Wtf the girl is bottom" up until now, they are debating whether Tzuyu is top or bottom. I don't even know what that means and I don't want to know it.

_____________________

Hi again! Just an update :) 

I hope you like it. 

Stay safe everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
172K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
159K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !