'94 Mixtape (COMPLETED)

Par Infinityplusbeyond

We first met through a '94 mixtape. Plus

'94 Mixtape
Track one: detention flashback
Track two: surprises
Track three: Reactions
Track four: cheesy things
Track five: madness
Track six: Death.
Track seven: More surprises
Track eight: over again
Track nine: whispers
Track ten; pieces
Track eleven: broken
Track twelve: take it back
Track thirteen: clear
Track fourteen: darkness
Track fifteen: why
Track sixteen: interstate love song
Side 2 [flip]
Side two [flip pt 2]
Track seventeen
Track eighteen
GASP IMOPRTANT NEWS!!
Track nineteen
Side track one
yo man i am so done
Side track two
Track twenty
Track Twenty-One
Track twenty-two
Important announcement !!
Track twenty-three
Hidden Track - Michael + Character Q&A
good stuff thats pretty important
Track twenty-four
Track twenty-five
Track twenty-six
Track Twenty-Eight
Sequel
Track twenty-nine
Character Q&A Answers
Track thirty
I UPDATED THE PREQUEL OK
Track 31
Track 32 (Last)

Track twenty-seven

4.3K 216 255
Par Infinityplusbeyond

You guys are reallY going to hate me at the end of thIs CHAPTER OMg. I apologize in advance.

(Oh I'm skipping after Luke comes into her room w/ the ppl, it was just informing her to stay away from him k bye. enjoy the chapter.. not really OOPS)
.
.
"Don't you see it?"

"See what?"

"That I'm broken."

"No, all I see is a pretty face with a sad smile."
.
.

"Hello Lu-Kent." I say carefully as he nervously adjusts his seating position, running his fingers through his hair.

"Bella." he says not making eye contact, his dark blue eyes looking around the not so crowded space. The social room was not filled with many people as there was usually but many patients were allowed for a walk around the back.

The nurses were close to Luke, as he fidgeted around his seat. The circles under his eyes were darker than before, I'm guessing he hasn't slept, but I don't blame him -no one really does in here.

The brown yet light strand of hair falls in front of my face, me slowly putting it behind my ear as I notice Luke watching. I stop and look at him as he quickly looks away as if I didn't catch him.

I smile and open my mouth to speak but Ashton comes in with a big bright smile-as per usual.

"Morning Bella...Kent" He says glaring at Luke as he takes a seat in my chair with me having to move a little bit over.

Luke eyes us as he tries to keep his eyes on the ground, his eyes are low, glaring at Ashton with the same look.

Ashton wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him as he lowly chuckles.

"So, Kent. How are you liking the centre?" Luke's eyes trails up to the arm around my shoulder as he blinks rapidly.

"I-I'm fine. This place is nice." He stutters and I glare at Ashton who's jaw is clenched his eyes still darting at Luke who was changing his position on the chair.

I nudge Ashtons chest as he quickly looks down at me giving me a grin then looking back up at Luke.

"Are you two.." he looks up at me as his eyes were looking down at the ground and Ashton speaks up.

"No we are not, Bella and I are just.." he trails off and I look at Ashton who's eyes were now focused out at the window, watching the patients walk around with nurses out in the sun.

"Just?" Luke shakily says as he runs his tongue over his lip ring.

Ashton doesn't speak, as if he were lost in thought. And then I notice his heart beating faster against side.

That's when I realize that he was going through a memory. I've never seen one coming from another person, but I'm guessing this was one of Ashton's good memories. He faintly smiles, his eyes lighting up as if it were ignited with fireworks., Luke interrupting his little moment.

"If you two would like to excuse me, I-i want to go for a walk" he stands up straightening up his white uniform-still wondering why it was a different colour from the rest "can we please go for a walk?" He turns toward his nurse and the young blonde smiles brightly at him as she nods-blushing.

The two walk away as the other three nurses stay behind, talking to each other as they eye Ashton who was still at his moment.

"Ashton" I whisper not looking at him. But he doesn't hear me so I give him a nudge "what was it about?" I say with a smile, knowing we both always shared our memories.

"It was her" he blinks finally snapping back into reality. "I don't get it, you see Luke's face after two months and I can barely see her face after three years."

"It's her hair that I see, her voice that I hear..I-" he stops.

"Bella?" He questions as I turn my body facing him as he looks over my face "do you still love him?"

He asks me and I immediately look down and he takes his hand stroking my chin, pulling my face up, making me face him.

I've told Ashton about my memory I had, that night before Luke came but I never told him about Luke actually being here.

"I don't know Ashton." I say as I stand up as well.

"He used you" he says in such disgust

"Even-Even if he did there must have been a reason, you can't just jump into conclusions saying he used me. Maybe I was admitted here because of him, maybe there was something more to Luke that I haven't seen! I can't stop what I'm feeling" I explain and he sits back down his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry." he groans and looks up at me "I didn't mean that, I'm just upset."

I smile down at Ashton as his hazel eyes are shining bright from the sunlight peaking from the window.

"Your eye is still bruised." he frowns pulling me down as I sit on his lap

"I know" I sighed "but at least it doesn't hurt as much." I smile and he faintly smiles too his face looking down.

"Ahem" a voice interrupts as I notice the nurses were no longer here but Harry against the pillar and Ashton's head snaps in the direction of his voice-his jaw clenching.

"Sorry Irwin, but Bella has therapy." he rolls his eyes walking over to us

Ashton holds me close standing up "Great, I'll walk her." Ashton smiles as he starts walking behind me pushing me forward but Harry stops him.

"You're needed outside-it's time for your walk." Harry smirks as he pulls me away from Ash

"Do you ne-" Ashton starts

"Ashton I'm fine, just go outside okay?" I say taking his arm off my body and he gives Harry a look, and he returns it as he kisses the top of my head.

"Bye Bella"

"That boyfriend of yours is really getting on my nerves." Harry rolls his eyes as he starts walking into the direction of the cafeteria, me following close behind him

"He's not my boyfriend." I cross my arms thinking of why we were heading to the cafeteria.

We both walk in noticing a girl on a table, her hands locked together as she fidgets around her seat.

"Harry.." I trail off as the girl turns around, her face immodestly resembling Harry's

"This is Emma." Harry frowns taking a seat next to her as I sit in front of the two

"Hello." is all she says as she looks down at her hands "am I going to therapy?"

Harry shakes his head looking at his sister "did you take those pills Em?" And she nods her head

"I told you not to." harry says in a hush tone.

"Maybe..maybe I want to forget, the memories are too painful Harry, I need to." she squeezes her eyes shut and my eyebrows furrow

Harry pinches the bridge of his nose giving me a worried look. Then he stands up moving away from her running his fingers through his hair.

"Do you know how much I went through for you?" He says with such sadness in his voice. He slams his fists on the table causing her to flinch

"I had to go through poli- I'll never see you again." he realizes as he runs his fingers through his hair again "No!" He kicks the table and I immediately stand up walking around the table

"Harry, calm down." I grab his arm nudging him as Emma was crying to herself "You're scaring her" and his expression didn't change.

"She's not going to remember me by tomorrow anyways." he scoffs a tear rolling down his cheek. His dark brown hair falls in front of his face as he steps toward Emma who was still crying.

"You're not going to remember my face, my name..fuck." He sighs putting his face in his hands. "it's an endless cycle!" His voice is muffled and he mumbles something to himself, me not quite hearing it.

"The deals off Kenney." he finally says speaking up "its fucking off." he rubs his eyes. "guess you have to wait for some miracle to happen huh." he lightly smiles and I look at the broken boy in front of me, and I nod slowly, knowing he was my only shot out of here.

"sorry bella" he sighs as he looks at Emma "sorry for wasting your time." his lips tug onto a sad smile as he sobs into his hand.

"no problem"

+

What's the point? No ones going to be a hero and save me from this. No one will help me out of here. I can't keep this up, the more memories I take a hold of, the more I want to leave, it gives me something to hold on to from the outside.

"Um, Bella?" I hear a voice coming behind me as I was about to open the door to therapy.

"Kent?" And his face showed confusion at first then slowly nodded remembering that it was his name

"Hi" he mumbles and I give him a confusing look "where you headed to?" His eyes are red and his voice was shaky.

" I know this may sound weird but um-can you not hang around Ashton?" And I look at him dead serious

"What?" I ask him as he quickly looks away

"Stay away from Ashton" he mumbles scratching his arm awkwardly and I still can't believe a word coming from his mouth.

"You've been here for what-two weeks?" I scoff "Listen here Kent, i don't know what the big deal is between you two, but Ashtons been my only friend in this hell hole, and not once has he done anything to hurt me. Unlike you, who's gotten me a black eye"

Luke takes a step back then steps forward "Bella lo-"

I quickly turn the knob, spamming the door into his stupid face. The room was dark but only a muffled cry was heard.

I turn the light on recognizing the light brown hair fading to grey. Cathy?

"Oh my god Cathy" I quickly run to get as she was a sobbing mess, her face caked in make-up, but it doesn't help covering her hollow cheeks and how dark the bags under her eyes were.

She tries to stand up but collapses into the floor still a sobbing mess

"Cathy" I shake her but her eyes looked so lifeless "What's wrong are you okay?" I worriedly ask her

She shakes her head still sobbing but as soon as she calms down I feel like crying too.

"Michael is dead." She whispers

+

DONT KILL ME BC MICHAEL ALREADY DID LOOL. SORRY.

So what did you think?! Leave comments ;)

Ohhhhh um qotd : what's your fav fanfic/book?

Mine are
Fanfic : fall by fivesaucewhoop

Book: shiver series

Next chapter

100 votes or 100 comments :)
love youuuu

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.3K 731 33
soulmates. © plaidlucas & stiiles | 2014
260 23 20
They say right before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes. That explains why I only saw you.
48.9K 1.6K 33
"It's 4:39 when we first met, do you remember?"