a day off

Lia woke up the next morning still snuggled up comfortably in bed. She looked to the spot that Arin was suppose to be sleeping at, it was empty. Lia stood up and went out of the room, to her surprise she was greeted with the strong roasted smell of coffee and toast. 

"Mmmm.. it smells good here." Lia said taking a deep breath. "Hmm..? You want some breakfast baby?" Arin replied setting the warm toast on the plate and pouring a glass of warm black coffee for them both. "Wow it looks great" Lia said looking at her heart shaped toast. 

"Crap I'm going to be late" Lia exclaimed looking at her phone's clock. "Don't worry, it's a holiday." Arin said reassuring her. "We can spend the entire day off together." Arin said giving Lia a smirk. 

After their breakfast together, they changed into matching outfits and left the house for their date together. 

Activity of the day: a day as a tourist  

After changing into their date outfits, they decided to have a road trip using public transportation only. First stop they went to one of the most famous amusement park in South Korea "Lotte World". 

There were so many tourists in Lotte World, so many screams from the roller coasters as well as laughter from the carousel. Everywhere was filled with people from all around the world. 

An empty booth caught Lia's eye. She tugged on Arin's sleeve signaling her to check out the empty booth together. They walked over and saw an old woman inside. Turns out she was a fortune teller. They paid her to tell them about their future, both them being together and their individual fortunes. 

"You girl, I sense a lot of negative emotions coming soon along with a hint of happiness. You will be thrown off guard by the sudden news but you'll think it's the best for you and the 2nd party" the fortune teller said to Arin. "N.. negative emotions? You mean like anger..? Sadness..?" Arin asked the fortune teller. "Yes. You will experience those emotions quite soon." The fortune teller said. Lia patted Arin's back hoping that it could help comfort Arin a little. "I'm going out to get some fresh air. I'll be right back." Arin said leaving the booth with a tear rolling down her left cheek. 

"Now you girl, I sense new love coming. You will experience this with a very different individual. I can sense that even right now you might even be a little attracted or have a deep bond with this individual. You and this individual will have a great relationship together. It may even be permanent." The fortune teller said to Lia who is now alone in the room with the fortune teller. "H- hold on, new love?! What do you mean new love?! And SOON?!! wait what about Arin?!" Lia said trying to process what the fortune teller just told her. "I already said Arin's fortune. I told both of you she was going to experience negative emotions from a sudden news. You really thought you weren't going to be involved in the "sudden news" ?" the fortune teller said to Lia. 

Little did they know, Arin was outside the booth eavesdropping on their conversation. Listening to the fortune teller saying Lia will find new love while she herself would experience negative emotions caused her to overthink. It made her think that "Maybe Lia didn't really mean what she said yesterday. Maybe she does have feelings for Soobin. Maybe I was never meant for Lia." all the maybes were about to drive her insane. She decided to just brush everything aside and go in to the booth acting as if she wasn't just outside eavesdropping. 

"Alright are you ready for your fortune together?" the fortune teller said. Arin didn't say anything, because she knew that the fortune is going to be far from good. "...sure tell us about our fortune." Lia said also anticipating bad news about their relationship. "Alright I'll start right away then. I sense a big obstacle coming towards your relationship. The obstacle could cause great harm or it could make your relationship stronger than ever before, it all depends on how the both of you will overcome it. If the two of you overcome it correctly your individual fortune might change as well. But if the two of you overcome it wrongly it will cause great harm to this relationship. That's all I can say about this obstacle. So I hope you both all the best together and that you both will choose the right way to overcome this obstacle." the fortune teller said. 

Lia and Arin both dumbfounded not sure if what they heard were good or bad news.  "Can you please tell us how to solve this obstacle without causing any harm? Please I don't want any of us to suffer." Arin begged the fortune teller. "I'm sorry but I can't help you with that you both are on your own for that. It will be a great lesson for both of you even if it causes harm." the fortune teller replied with an unhelpful answer. "Well that's unhelpful." Lia said rolling her eyes. The two ladies thanked the fortune teller even though the fortune teller gave them bad news and left the booth. The two continued on with their date. Soon after Lia had already forgotten about what the fortune teller said but Arin on the other hand kept on thinking back to what the fortune teller said. "You will experience negative emotions... There will be an obstacle coming... It could either cause harm or make your relationship together stronger... It depends on how you overcome that obstacle..." These sentences have been lingering in Arin's head for a little too long

"Arin-ah are you ok?" Lia said after she noticed how quiet Arin have been since they left the fortune telling booth. "Ah.. I- I'm fine." Arin said masking her face with a smile. "Are you sure?" Lia asked hoping Arin would open up to her about what she's feeling. "Yea.. I'm fine" Arin said again, masking her face with a smile.  

Lia decided to cheer Arin up by bringing Arin to her favorite place, Myeongdong street. "You can get all of your favorite food. My treat." Lia said giving Arin her wallet. "WOW Really??!!" Arin said taking Lia's wallet with a huge smile on her face. "Yup but don't eat too much or the agency will put you back on a strict diet." Lia said warning her. "PARTY POOPER" Arin yelled as she disappeared into the streets filled with hungry locals.  

After a good 20 minutes of getting food Arin found Lia sitting at a table waiting for her to return. "BOO!!" Arin said scaring Lia. "AHH" Lia said almost spilling over all the food Arin was holding. "Don't creep up on me like that!!" Lia said, her right hand clutching her poor heart. "HAHA it's funny." Arin said putting down all the food she bought. "I'm starving. What did you buy??" Lia said holding her growling stomach while looking at all the food that Arin bought. "I bought spicy tteokbokki, corndogs, odeng-guk (korean fishcake soup), popcorn chicken bites, hotteok (korean pancakes) and tteokkochi (skewered rice cakes)." Arin said naming all the food on the table while Lia who is now drooling waited to eat the food patiently. 

"Let's dig in!!" Arin said holding up her chopsticks. "Mmhmm" Lia said putting a piece of hotteok in her mouth. "Mmhwow zis ish sho goof (wow this is so good)" Lia said with her mouth full. Arin giggled and continued eating her food. 

Looking up across her, Lia saw how happy Arin was eating the all the food, it made her enjoy the food even more. Taking turns looking at each other eating happily, the happy couple enjoyed their much needed day off together. 

All good things has to come to an end sooner or later. The two bid their goodbyes and went back to their respective dorms thinking of each other. They both fell on their bed and soon after the two fell asleep. 

a/n: hi hi!! this is an even longer chapter wow. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Next chapter will probably/ hopefully be up before 2021 haha. Anyways thanks for reading and Merry Christmas to all of you!!! And please vote or I'll get Soobin to slap you across the universe with his giant ass hands <3

from the day that I met you | sooliaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara