gone

"Soobin??" Lia said turning to face every guy who looks similar to Soobin's build. 

"Soobin?" Lia asked as she turned Beomgyu to face her. 

"Ah sorry I'm looking for my friend" Lia apologized after realizing that he's not Soobin. 

"You're looking for Soobin hyung?" Beomgyu asked. 

"hyung?" Lia said tilting her head to one side. 

"Oh Soobin hyung is my housemate. Why are you looking for him? and who are you?" Beomgyu said. 

"Oh I'm a friend of Soobin. I'm Lia. Not sure if he had said anything about me though. Anyways I should get going." Lia said turning away from Beomgyu and walked away. 

"Hey! I can bring you to Soobin hyung." Beomgyu said grabbing Lia's wrist.

"Oh really? Alright then." Lia said following Beomgyu. 

while walking

"hey you know Soobin hyung is a really nice guy right? He can cook y'know" Beomgyu said finally fulfilling his job as a wingman.

"Oh I never knew he could cook" Lia said.

"Yea he can. He can cook cereal" Beomgyu said with a hint of sarcasm. 

"Wait you don't even need to cook-" 

"exactly." Beomgyu said cutting Lia off. 

"Oh- alright then is there anything else about Soobin?" Lia asked.

"hmmm.. when he first saw you he lost his job" Beomgyu said remembering back to that time. 

"He what- OMG I'm so sorry. Why did he lose his job though?" Lia pressed.

"hmm... something like he saw you on stage and forgotten he had work and just looked at you the entire event? Then summarized the event and got fired. Yep that's Soobin for me" Beomgyu said exposing Soobin. 

"Oh wow. well uh he has a new job now right?" Lia said.

"Oh yeah and I think his boss is a little koo koo cuz he said Soobin's journalism is outstanding like WHAT? you know what yea maybe I don't really know honestly." -beomgyu

"Yeah he told me he was promoted." -lia

" Oh he did?" -beomgyu

"Yea" "Why?" -lia

"Oh nothing" "Oh there it is." Beomgyu said as he pointed at an empty corner.

Beomgyu brought Lia to a quiet corner in the club and took out his phone. He dialed Soobin's number and handed it to her. 

"Beomgyu?? What do you want? Are you calling to say you found more men for me? I told you I don't want men alright" Soobin said. 

"uh... Hello?" Lia said looking at Beomgyu.

Realizing that it wasn't Beomgyu that he was talking to he hung up the phone. "Wait... HUH?? I was sure I saw Beomgyu's name appear on my phone. Why did Lia's voice pop up? Am I drunk? Wait I didn't even drink. The fuck's happening?" Soobin said looking at his phone call history. "nuh uh it clearly says 'middle child' here why did that sound like Lia??" Soobin said looking at his phone again. "Should I call back? Ahhh... you know what I'll just go and find Beomgyu." Soobin said and started walking to every possible corner that Beomgyu might be. Finally after what felt the whole club, Soobin found Beomgyu. 

"Hey gyu what was that about? weren't you the one who called me? why did that sound like Lia?" Soobin said and saw Lia standing next to Beomgyu holding his phone. "Oh-" Soobin said then turned the other way and started walking the opposite way. Beomgyu shouted and ran over to grab Soobin. "Hey don't you like her? I'm your wing man today remember? Don't worry I told her good things about you." Beomgyu said reassuring him. "hmm... I don't know... I feel like you told her a lot of embarrassing things about me." Soobin said feeling uneasy. "come on man just trust me on this one." Beomgyu said reassuring him again for the Nth time. "ok fine" Soobin said finally giving in. 

Soobin went back to Lia and greeted her. "uh... hi. and sorry about earlier. I wasn't expecting to see you with him that's all." Soobin said. "oh it's fine." Lia said. "I have something to tell you" Lia said. "Let's go outside" Soobin said walking out of the club where its way quieter even though they could still hear the music that was playing inside. "Ok what did you want to tell me?" Soobin said. "I think you may want to record this. It's going to be for an article." Lia said. "Oh alright but may I ask what's this about?" Soobin asked taking out his phone pressing record along with his pen and notebook for headline brainstorming. 

Lia explained everything in details to Soobin. "are you sure you want me to publish this tomorrow? why don't both of you talk it out? I don't want to ruin something that might still have a chance" Soobin said turning off the recording. "No. we've ended it already. And we've both said unforgivable things to each other. There is no 'chance' anymore. especially after what I've said." Lia said. "Are you sure?" Soobin said again hoping for a different answer but got the same answer again. "Alright then, I'll work on this tomorrow and publish it by the end of next week." Soobin said packing his things back into his bag. 

"Are you going to be fine going home alone?" Soobin said. "Yea. I called a cab." Lia said. "Are you sure? You don't seem fine to me. It's late, you're famous and might I add you're pretty vulnerable right now. If some reporter saw you they would definitely write about this. And we don't want rumors to spread about you especially now that you're still promoting you're new album" Soobin said worried. "uhh... did you forget? You're a reporter too Soobin. And yes I'm really ok." Lia said. "I'll just drive you home. I didn't drink today anyways. Cancel the cab I'll pay you back the cancellation fees" Soobin said. "No it's fine. I really am ok. and even if that happens the company would probably take care of it." Lia said. "but wouldn't it be better if someone you trust took you home instead of some random cab driver? and plus I wanna spend time with you. It seems like we haven't been able to meet up nowadays." Soobin said trying to convince Lia. "alright then I'll cancel the cab. And it's alright you don't have to pay for the cancellation fees" Lia said cancelling the cab. 

While driving Soobin realizes that he doesn't know where Lia lives. "Hey, I just realized that I have no idea where you live so uh... where do you live?" Soobin said but there was no answer. "Lia?" Soobin said looking at where Lia is sitting. Sleeping soundly next to him was Lia. "It must be an exhausting day today for her with the break up and all" Soobin thought, so he decided to not wake her up and just head to his house.

He finally reached his house, Lia was still asleep. Not wanting to wake her up, Soobin just sat next to her admiring her, soon enough Soobin also fell asleep in the car. 

a/n: HIIIII it's been so long since I published a new chapter omg I'm so sorry. This is quite short I hope you don't mind. I literally forgotten about this. And my country is under lockdown again. :') stay safe everyone from wherever you are. Drink lots of water and don't forget to wear a mask when you go out :)