Paper hearts

Waking up in tears, Soobin went to the toilet to take a shower. He twists the shower tap, cold water started pouring out and the water soon started to heat up. The perfect water temperature to bathe in at this time and in this mood. The warm water trickled down onto his teary face merging his tears with the water. Each time he thinks about his dream more tears streamed down, until he was able to suppress all his feelings when he thought of the dream. He turned the shower tap off and went out of the shower area and dried himself up. He put on some pants and went out to his room to get his phone. 

»»---- ♡ ----«

Lia 🤍💘💞

- new messages -

Lia

Venue: Miru

Time: 9.00pm

Soobin

ok

delivered ✔✔

»»---- ♡ ----«

After sending his reply he checked the time, it was 4p.m. "Ahh there's still time." Soobin said to himself letting out a sigh. Even after the long sleep he had, he somehow fell asleep on the bed again. 

*beep beep beep* his alarm rang. "CRAP what time is it" Soobin said shocked by the alarm. "SHIT I'M LATE" Soobin got up and ready for his meet up with Lia. 

He stood outside of the café eagerly waiting for Lia to come. Looking left and right repeatedly, no signs of Lia. "Should I call her?" Soobin thought to himself holding out his phone looking at Lia's contact number. "Ahh... I'll just wait for another 5 minutes" Soobin said. 

20 minutes later 

"Ahh.. It's almost 9:30 when is she coming" Soobin said letting out a frustrated sigh. "Wait, didn't I experience this before once?" he said to himself suddenly remembering about his dream. "Fuck, please tell me nothing happened to Lia" Soobin said panicking. As he was pacing back and forth he heard a loud crash from behind the café. He ran towards the sound of the crash immediately, hoping it wasn't Lia. Once he reached the origin of the sound he let out a sigh of relief. It was just a rat that knocked over some trash. He thanked god and proceeded to walk back to the café. 

*behind the counter* "Hey you go tell him that we are gonna close" "Noo you do it" "Let's wait for a few more minutes ok" "Dammit I want to go home" "If you want to go home so badly then you tell him we're closing" "Ugh fine" 

"Excuse me sir?" one of the waitresses said as Soobin turned around to face the waitress. As soon as Soobin's eyes met the waitress's, the waitress said "Ahh... y- you know what, it's ok. you can stay here for as long as you want" "Oh.. you were about to tell me you guys are closing soon right?" "N- no.." "It's ok you guys should go home, I'll leave now. It's not like the person I'm suppose to meet will show up anytime soon anyways" Soobin stood up and left the café. 

*back behind the counter* "He was so hot" the waitress that was mentioned earlier said to her colleagues. "Dude what did you both talk about that took so long" "I almost made us work OT HAHA but the kind hot man said we should go home and left" "You almost made me work OT girl that ain't cool y'know. And since you did that, you're the one closing up tonight" "YEA" "w- wait you can't do that-" "byee" "byeee" "Ughhh" 

*OT = overtime (work overtime/stay back)

As mentioned, the waitress was punished to close up the café.