i was chosen

*beep beep beep* Soobin's alarm blared annoyingly trying its best to wake up the sleepy head in the room. "Ughhhhh what time is it" said Soobin sleepily turning off his alarm. He woke up with a massive headache.

Stumbling to the kitchen he took out a box of painkillers hoping it could cure the headache and thankfully it did. He was alone at home as he was the only one unemployed in the house. He took out his computer and decided to go job hunting.

Applying for all the jobs in the journaling field he waited patiently for a reply.

A few hours passed...still nothing.

"Ughhh...when am I getting a reply..." said Soobin starting to grow impatient as the hours passed.

*ding*

Soobin excitedly perked up his head to check the notification.

XXX JOURNIDOL

Hi, Mr Soobin Choi. You have been accepted for an interview in our headquarters.

Date: March 04, Monday.

Time: 9:00 a.m.

Address: SEOUL YongDeungPo-Ku XX-X, Youido-Dong SAP Korea Ltd. XXX-XXX

Soobin

Thank you for the opportunity. I will be there.

Setting the date, time and location of the interview into his calendar Soobin realized his interview is only a day away. Panic and stress started to take over his mind. He went to his room to prepare his neatest, best looking suit for the interview setting it at the edge of his bed. Then going to his computer to print out his resume. Setting everything down neatly in a file and rechecking over and over again making sure not to leave out anything. "Wow finally an interview...Hope I don't mess this up again. No! I must not mess this up again." Soobin said to himself.

*beep beep boop beep* "AYE YO SOOB I'M BACK" yelled from the door. It was Huening. Not long after, each of them returned home one by one.

"Hey guys I'm in the living room and I have good news." Soobin responded.

All of them excitedly went into the living room and grabbed a seat around Soobin to hear about the good news Soobin was talking about.

"So what is it?" -Huening

"I GOT AN INTERVIEW" said Soobin ecstatically.

"WOOOWWW good job and good luck on your interview. When is it by the way?" Yeonjun rejoiced and asked Soobin.

"Aww thank you and it's tomorrow" Soobin replied back.

"Oh ok good luck on your interview and make sure you sleep early tonight so you can wake up early tomorrow ok?" said Taehyun.

"Ok.. I know...I know" Soobin said rolling his eyes.

"Anyways lets eat!!" said Huening. And so they did. After having dinner and washing up, they went to bed and slept through the entire night.

a/n: Yay Soobin finally got an interview!!! Sorry if it's boring haha. I don't really know what to write.

Do you think he will pass the interview? And do you think he will meet anyone otw to the interview??