the meet up

The day of the meet up

"Hey, Soobin! Over here!!" Lia said waving at Soobin with one arm the other linking with Arin. Soobin walked towards the 2 ladies slightly shocked seeing Arin together with Lia, but successfully hides it with a smile. "Who's this?" Soobin said looking at Arin with a sour face. "Soobin this is Arin my..." Lia said with a pause in her sentence. "Girlfriend" Arin replied reaching out for a handshake. "And you are?" Arin continued while shaking Soobin's hand. "I'm Soobin Lia's.... friend" Soobin replied. 

Arin looked at Lia strangely, wondering why Lia didn't mention about him before. "Uhhh... shall we go to a café for some supper?" Soobin said breaking the awkward silence. "Uhh... sure.. Do you have anywhere in mind?" Lia replied. "Oh how about Mykori? I heard they sell really yummy toasts. And it's also Lia's favorite café" Arin recommended with a slight grin on her face knowing that she knows more about Lia than Soobin. "Alright. Lead the way." Soobin said rolling his eyes. "Shall we take the bus?" Soobin asked. "Oh... the bus? I don't think Lia would enjoy riding a... bus. I'll call my driver to pick us up" Arin said taking out her phone dialing her driver's number. 

After a few minutes, Arin's driver came to pick them up and send them to the café. They ordered what they wanted and sat at the table together in awkward silence. 

Soon after, their orders came. They started eating their food. "Lia, do you wanna try this?" Soobin asked Lia holding out a spoonful of red bean and green tea bingsu. "Ah.. I'm fi-" "Lia's teeth are sensitive to cold things" Arin said interrupting Lia. "Ahh.. I didn't know..." Soobin said looking down at his spoonful of red bean and green tea bingsu. Feeling guilty Lia snatched Soobin's spoon putting it in her mouth, hiding the pain with a warm smile. Soobin looked at Lia, shocked but feeling a little happy because Lia tried his bingsu. Arin looked at Lia jealously who is trying her best to smile the pain away. Lia stood up and left to go the toilet to relieve herself from the pain. 

After she left, Arin stared at Soobin with her death stare. Soobin who was looking at Lia go felt someone staring at him, he turned away from Lia and was greeted with Arin's death stare. "...what?" Soobin said feeling a sense of danger. "You know her teeth are sensitive and you didn't stop her from eating your bingsu." Arin said to Soobin furiously. "I- I didn't know she was gonna eat my bingsu" Soobin said trying to defend himself. "You should know by now that she's a very soft person." Arin said scolding Soobin. "I'm sorry..." Soobin apologized. "Don't say sorry to me say sorry to Lia" Arin said. 

After Arin and Soobin's little fight Lia came back. "What were you guys talking about while I was gone?" Lia asked the two who's backs were facing each other. "Oh.. nothing.. and.. I'm sorry about making you feel like you had to eat my bingsu.. and making your teeth hurt..." Soobin said. "O.. oh I.. I wanted to try it anyways. It's fine, there's no need to feel bad about it" Lia said reassuring Soobin. 

The tension between Soobin and Arin was so thick it was unbearable for Soobin, he stood up and went to the toilet leaving Arin alone with Lia. "Were you giving Soobin a hard time earlier?" Lia asked Arin. "I.. I wasn't.. I was just looking out for you.." Arin said. "I can look out for myself ok? Please don't give Soobin a hard time." Lia said to Arin. "... ok" Arin said defeated. 

When Soobin came back he saw Arin looking at him with hints of tears. Arin stood up and excused herself and went to the toilet making Lia go after her, leaving Soobin alone at the table. While Lia was in the toilet checking on Arin, Soobin decided to pay the bill and leave the café. 

In the girl's toilet

Lia heard sobbing coming from one of the stalls. She knocked on the door lightly hoping it was Arin. "This stall is *sob* occupied" Arin answered. "Arin it's me your girlfriend, please let me in" Lia said. After realizing Lia was outside of the stall Arin tried her best to stop crying and wiped away her tears. "O- Oh h-hold on a sec" Arin said wiping away the last few drops of tears with a tissue and flushing it down the toilet.

Arin opened the door and was greeted with confused face. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Lia asked Arin with a confused face. "I.. I wasn't crying.." Arin said looking down trying hide her face. "Yes you were. I'm not deaf you know? I can hear you sobbing." Lia said. As soon as Lia's words hit Arin, Arin couldn't stop the tears that were now streaming down her face. She fell into Lia's arms, and soon after her legs gave up. The two of them fell to the ground. Lia patted Arin's back trying to comfort her even though she didn't know the reason behind Arin's breakdown. "It's alright... It's all going to be fine.. You can cry everything out... You can tell me everything when you're done ok?" Lia said to Arin. Arin looked at Lia and nodded and continued to cry. 

After a good 15 minutes of crying Arin finally calmed down. "It's ok.. Do you want to tell me why you cried earlier? If the topic is still too sensitive you can tell me another day.. It's ok." Lia said hoping to get an answer to what could make Arin one of the strongest woman she has ever met cry. "N.. no you should know this..." Arin said shaking her head and wiping off the tears on her face. 

"I knew you just came out as bi so I thought that since Soobin was a guy you might still have a little straight left over in you and you would dump me for Soobin. I was afraid you would abandon me like how my ex abandoned me for someone else. So I thought maybe if I was able to scare Soobin away there wouldn't be a chance of losing you." Arin said explaining the situation. Lia looked at Arin dead in the eyes and pulled Arin in for a hug. "Why would I ever dump you for a man?" Lia said and pulled Arin in for a kiss. Arin pulled away and smiled and went back in for another kiss. 

Arin called her driver to bring them home. Lia stayed over at Arin's that night. A few innocent kisses led to more and more making it less and less innocent. (*/ω\*)

a/n: Imma keep this strictly pg 13 so I'm not gonna go into details on what Lia and Arin did... hehe anyways I'm back yay!! I'm sorry for putting yall on a cliffhanger hehe... I forgotten about this. anyways to make up for it I wrote a super long chapter yay!! hope you enjoyed it. I might be able to upload the next chapter tomorrow?? who knows 🤷‍♀️