WE HIT 1.1k READS!!!

hey guys!! Just wanted to say thank you guys for reading the fanfic and I'm glad that ya'll are enjoying it. And guess what WE REACHED 1.1k READS!!! I'm so grateful and happy that I don't know what to say. 

I started writing this fanfic on my birthday in 2020 cuz y'know of the pandemic and I was bored, so why not put my writing skills to the test? And the thing that inspired me to write this was that 1 post where the photographer stopped taking pics of tzuyu to just watch her. I thought it was cute and there were a lot of comments saying "please make this into a fanfic" and so I did. and I hope the fanfic isn't like cliché or anything cuz like that makes things boring. 

I'm sorry it takes me very long to upload a chapter, it's mostly cuz I forgot about it or I don't know what to write (most of the time both). And also sorry if you think the chapters are really short HAHA I've honestly never written an essay with a wordcount higher than 1000. 

And I have a question to ask, what was your favorite part of the fanfic? like example, the scene where Lia and Arin broke up or the scene where Arin cried in the toilet and Lia went to comfort her etc. Please let me know in the comments :) 

And when the story end, do you guys want me to continue uploading like "extra chapters" something like side story? like for example what happened with Taehyun at the bar, what happened with Arin and the bartender, why did Lia stood Soobin up that time. If so please let me know.

Also if you guys have any questions about the story just ask away. I might reply late tho cuz I turn off my notifications for Wattpad. But it's ok I'll reply eventually. And don't forget to vote for all the chapters, and maybe recommend this fanfic to your friends or idk a kpop stan (whoever is interested). 

I'm sure ya'll are also wondering when I'm gonna publish the next part, actually I don't know. I don't know what to write or how to start it. If ya'll have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to comment it as well. I'll be sure to read every comment so yea. If I happen to choose your idea I'll put down your username in the "a/n" part. mhmm and that's about it, I think? Ok then byee and see you in the next chapter :)