our ride home

Finally able to go home, Soobin left the office. The sun had already set, it was dark out. He hoped he didn't miss the last bus. He went to the bus stop to check the bus schedule. Unfortunately he just missed the last bus. "AGHHH how am I suppose to go home now?! I can't walk home it's so damn far away and it's so damn dark." Soobin said taking a seat at the bus stop massaging his sore neck. 

*honk honk* a car stopped in front of the bus station. "Hey do you need a ride?" said a woman's voice from the back seat. It was again, Lia. Soobin perked up and nodded his head. 

"Thanks, you're a life saver" Soobin said to Lia, going in the car. 

"It's nothing" Lia said. 

"Urm if you don't mind, may I ask why are you going home now?" Soobin asked Lia curiously. 

"Oh.. I had dance practice.." Lia said looking down a little.

"Oh what about the others?" Soobin asked her looking around the car. 

"Ahh the others? They went back home already..." Lia replied his question slightly embarrassed because she had to practice more than the others. 

"Oh urm let's change the topic.. How are you?" Soobin said realizing how insensitive he was by asking such a question. 

"haha it's ok.. I'm ok.." Lia said looking a little down.

"Ahh...I've touched a sensitive topic she's upset now" Soobin thought to himself looking at Lia. 

"Hmmm... Let's stop talking about work and let's get to know each other. How about that?" Soobin said changing the topic also hoping this can allow him to get to understand Lia better.

"Sure.. I'll start. How old are you this year?" Lia asked. 

"Oh I'm turning 20 this December 5th and you?" Soobin asked. 

"Oh I'm a few months older than you. I turned 20 this July  21st"  Lia said. 

"Hmm.. I guess I should call you noona? haha I'm joking" Soobin said jokingly to Lia. 

Lia laughed at him finding his humor funny. Soobin looked at Lia who's now laughing because of him and smiled. 

Soon after Soobin realized he never told the driver where he lives. After telling the driver his address he continued talking to Lia . It's like they both just clicked. Like they knew everything about each other yet they still know so little. They talked the entire journey back home. 

Unfortunately it was time for Soobin to get off the car and go into his house. They both bid each other goodbye. Just before opening the door Soobin realized he didn't even get her phone number. Soobin turned around to ask her, but the car had already left. Soobin turned back to the door unlocking it and going in. Inside was dark the lights were off his housemates were all asleep already. 

*grrrr* It was Soobin's stomach. Realizing the only thing he had was a cup of caramel macchiato he went to the kitchen to look for food. Looking inside the fridge there was a few slices of pizza. He took out the pizza to heat it up, opening the microwave door a few seconds before the timer sets off to prevent waking up his housemates. Eating it happily he thought back to the conversation he had with Lia, wondering why Lia needed extra practice when Lia was already perfect. After eating he washed the dishes and bathed then soon after went to sleep. He fell asleep fast. Maybe it was because he was mentally exhausted by the work his evil seniors gave him or maybe it was because he finally got to know Lia? Well anyways he fell into a deep sleep. 

a/n: This is another fairly short chapter but well at least they finally had their get to know each other convo amirite. Anyways vote my story and vote psycho soty on MAMA. Bye bye and goodnight.