the interview

Wearing his suit he laid out at the edge of his bed the previous night, Soobin was super nervous for his interview. Sure he may have had a lot of interviews before because he got fired a lot previously but he still feels nervous. He was afraid if he was to go unemployed again he would let his friends down.

He grabbed everything he laid out on the table the other night and put it into his backpack and checked to make sure he didn't leave anything behind. He grabbed his keys, wallet and phone and headed out the house.

He walked to his usual bus station and waited for his 8 o'clock bus. Waiting at the bus stop with his box of strawberry milk and sandwich he waited patiently.

8:02 his phone showed. "UGhh where's the bus" he thought to himself looking right and left.

8:15

"Crap I'm gonna be late for the interview" said Soobin impatiently.

Finally the bus arrived. Soobin got on the bus and scanned his wallet to pay. *beeeeep* the machine went. The bus driver looked up at him with an angry look. Soobin scanned his wallet again *beeeeep* the machine went again. "HEY YOU'RE HOLDING UP THE LINE" someone yelled from behind. Soobin couldn't help but got off the bus. "FUCK! How in the world am I going to the interview now?!" yelled Soobin stressing out.

Thankfully Lia just so happened to pass by the bus stop in the car. Lia asked her driver to stop the car and asked Soobin if he wanted a ride. Soobin looked up at Lia in shock and noded his head. He went in the car, Lia scooted over to the other side to let Soobin sit.

"Where are you heading?" -lia

"Oh I'm going to YongDeungPo-Ku." -soobin

"Oh my driver can drop you off on the way." -lia

"OMG really?" -soobin

"Of course" -lia

The ride was dreadfully silent. Finally Soobin reached his destination. The two bid each other goodbye and went their separate ways.

Soobin ran up the stairs, rushing to the interview room. What felt like a million of stairs, he finally reached the room. He sat outside of the room waiting for his turn patiently while reviewing his script and praying to every god he knows to pass the interview.

"SOOBIN CHOI" an employee shouted. Soobin perked up and went into the room. He gave his resume to the interviewers and sat on the chair in front of them. The interviewers asked him a crap ton of questions and Soobin answered them with ease. "Thank god to all the interviews I've had" he thought to himself. It was an easy pass he thought as he answered the last question.

"Well you've answered all the questions we've asked. But may we ask why did you get fired from all the previous journalist jobs? I mean you answered all the questions perfectly but yet you still got fired" asked one of the interviewers curiously.

"Oh, I got a little distracted while working but I can assure you that this time I will not get distracted anymore. I'm sure there are many interviewees out there that are more qualified than me but this is my passion and I hope what I did in my past won't affect your choice on hiring me." said Soobin.

An unreadable face appeared on the interviewer's faces. Soobin wasn't sure if his little speech was able to secure him a job or not. "We'll get back to you soon" said one of the interviewer. "Thank you for your time" Soobin bowed and walked out of the room with his things.

He went to a nearby ATM machine to withdraw some money and also to top up his card to make sure he was able to get a ride home.

He went to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. Not long after, he reached his home. He entered the passcode on the key pad and went in the house. He immediately walked over to the couch and slumped down. Drained from the interview and the stress he had before it he fell asleep on the couch.

a/n: Hi guys!! hehe I'm sorry to stop the story here. I might or might not finish the part 5 soon. Who knows! haha.

Do you think Soobin will get the job?? Will there be more interactions between Soobin and Lia if he got the job???