i heart you

*few months later*

»»---- ♡ ----«

- Soobin -

Lia 

hey I haven't heard from you in a while

ITZY's 2nd anniversary is coming up

and the members thought of inviting some friends to go out

to drink and have some barbeque 

so I thought of inviting you if you want to come

it's gonna be this Saturday my driver will pick you up

»»---- ♡ ----«

Lia sent Soobin that message, in hopes that she could meet up with him one last time before she and the members go for their first world tour. She thought of using their 2nd anniversary as an excuse to meet him. 

After sending that message she went on with her daily schedule. Work out, shower, eat breakfast, go to work, dance practice, vocal practice, have light lunch, back to dance practice, English class, have dinner, practice some more then finally go back home wash up and sleep. 

But today was a little different. Today she had a response she has been anticipating for. You guessed it right, it was Soobin's response to her little meet up. She unlocked her phone and went straight to kakao talk,  to her surprise Soobin hasn't responded yet. Few minutes felt like hours, anticipating for something really makes time go very slow. 

At this point Lia isn't even anticipating anything anymore she was worried. "What if he got into a car accident when he opened my message?" "What if he's mad at me" "What if he blocked me for some reason?" "What if he was kidnapped?" what if's had started flowing through her mind like a waterfall. Every 'what if' escalating each time she thought of one, soon after she fell asleep in a pool of what if's. 

While on the other side of the story, Soobin was just having a normal relaxing day. Soobin decided to shut off his phone so that he wouldn't get distracted by it. He was gaming with his nephew and his new pet hedgehog. "AHHH NOOO" "AHAHAHA YOU LOST NOW YOU OWE ME ICE CREAM" his nephew screamed, sticking out his tongue at Soobin. "NOT AFTER I DO THIS" Soobin said, putting his hands up signaling that he's about to tickle him. "NOO DON'T AHAHA STO- AHAHAHA STOP TICKL- AHAHA" His nephew pleaded in laughter. "What? I can't hear you" Soobin said, continue tickling him. "STOP STOP AHAHA PLEASE" his nephew begged, trying to push the elder's long arms of himself. Soobin finally stopped tickling him. His nephew's eyes were teary as he was laughing so hard even tears started coming out. It took a minute for the younger to calm down. He laughed so hard that even his stomach hurt. 

"Alright which ice cream do you want? I'm going to the convenience store to get it now." Soobin said, grabbing his keys and wallet. "I WANT MINT CHOCO" his nephew yelled. "Ew no mint choco" Soobin said making a disgusted face. "awww but I want mint choco... pleaseeee (┬┬﹏┬┬)" his nephew said, pouting. In the end, Soobin ended up buying the mint choco ice cream for his nephew. 

As Soobin opened the door, his nephew ran straight to him in search for his mint choco ice cream. "Its over here" Soobin said, lowering his left arm. In his palm was a cup of mint choco ice cream, whereas in the bag that his nephew was looking in was snacks and some iced beverages. 

Soobin took the snacks and drinks out of the bag and got comfortable on the couch with his nephew and turned on a movie. The two watched the movie together while enjoying their individual snacks.

After the movie had ended, it was time for dinner. Soobin ordered some takeout for his housemates and his nephew. "Today's dinner is.... FRIED CHICKEN" Soobin said, coming in the house with 2 boxes of fried chicken. "WOW YAYY" his nephew yelled. His housemates n nephew all gathered at the dinning table and had their dinner together happily. 

Dinner was soon over, today was Beomgyu's day to clean up so the others left Beomgyu alone at the dining table and went off to tend to their individual businesses. 

Soobin finally turned his phone back on. To his surprise, he saw messages from Lia. He immediately opened them and read it.

»»---- ♡ ----«

Lia 🤍💘💞

Lia

so I thought of inviting you if you want to come

it's gonna be this Saturday my driver will pick you up

Soobin

hii sorry for the late reply

Today was bonding time with my nephew

anyways I'd love to come

»»---- ♡ ----«

Soobin replied without hesitation, he was glad that Lia invited him to the celebration. He jotted it down onto his calendar, turned off his phone and went straight to sleep. Imaginary scenarios about the celebration started flood his mind, disturbing his sleep. Soon those scenarios turned into dreams.

a/n: hii I'm sorry for making all of you wait so long for this short chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote :)