how it started

Two years ago

During ITZY's debut stage in Korea, Soobin was assigned to take pictures and type down everything that happened in the event.

The members came up onto the stage one by one. Yeji... Ryujin... Chaeryoung... Yuna... and Lia. As Lia walked up the stage, Soobin couldn't help but put down his camera to admire Lia's beauty.

He totally forgotten about what he was supposed to do and admired Lia's beauty throughout the entire event.

By the time the event ended Soobin realized he had fucked up real bad. He looked down at his computer to see nothing but a blank screen. He quickly summarized the entire event onto the file.

He walked back to the office hoping his boss wouldn't mind a summary instead.

"Please hear me out" -soobin begging

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!! You're always distracted. If you wanted to stay you shouldn't have got distracted and did you work properly" -yelled his boss (BangPD)

"Please give me one more chance. Please I beg you. I can't be unemployed again" -soobin begging on his knees

"NO MEANS NO!! Pack up and leave now don't make me call security to drag you out" -BangPD

Soobin walked out of the office with his belongings in a box.

He decided to walk to a nearby convenience store to buy soju. "Oh well, I guess I'm gonna be drunk...again" Soobin thought to himself.

As he walked in he saw Lia and Ryujin at the cooler picking out drinks. He stood there in awe by Lia's beauty.

Ryujin saw Soobin staring at Lia and nudged her. "Hey, I think that blue haired guy is staring at you" said Ryujin while directing Lia's gaze towards Soobin.

Lia looked up at Soobin, and their eyes met. They locked eyes and soon after Soobin had forgotten about how sad he felt earlier and Lia had forgotten she was an idol for a moment.

They felt as if only both of them existed in the world.

They fell in love at first sight.

a/n: Hi guys!! How was the chapter? Did you like it? Sorry if it's short. I tried to make it as long as I could without making it sound like the story ended. Hope you guys enjoyed it <3