i'm hired

*bzz bzz*

Soobin looked at his phone screen as he clicked into the notification.

XX JOURNIDOL

You have been hired. You are expected to start work tomorrow.

SOOBIN

Wow! Thank you so much for this great opportunity I won't let you down.

Soobin jumped up in excitement. *thump* Soobin looked down to his right hand. He realized he had jumped so hard he let go of his phone which sent it flying across the room. "Crap!!" He ran over to his phone, turning the phone to look at his phone screen praying it didn't crack.

...

Soobin saw a blank screen with no cracks whatsoever. "pheeww" Soobin let out a sigh of relief. Soobin turned on his phone and messaged the rest telling them about the interview.

Tomorrow x Tudoro

Mom (soobin)

YO GUYSSS GUESS WHAT!!!

Middle Child (beomgyu)

??

Older brother (taehyun)

What happened? Quick I have work you know. Don't waste my time

Pet (huening)

What?

Dad (yeonjun)

Bro what happened?

Mom

I GOT HIRED!!!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

Middle Child

Woahhhh good job I knew you could do it.

Dad

Wow that's great!!!

Pet

*visible excitement* ^0^

Older brother

Good job!! Don't get fired again please.

Mom

Thanks guys hehe. I'll treat you all beef once I get my first pay check ok?

Dad

Yes baby!

Pet

Cool Cool

Older brother

^

Middle Child

^^

a/n: Hi guys. This is chapter is so short omg haha. Anyways the group chat names are from what beomgyu said in weekly idol when the hosts asked who represent what (not really sure tho cuz I didn't watch the entire episode. I only watched the clip of that) in the group so yea.