i'm into you

Saturday night, Soobin and his housemates decided to go to a night club together. 

"OMG I'm so excited!!! We are finally out together again." Huening said. 

"Hey you're paying right?" Taehyun asked Soobin. 

"Yea yea sure whatever." Soobin replied.

They ordered a cab and went to the club they've set on. 

"XXX club" shone brightly at the entrance. Music blaring from the inside. They lined up outside, waiting for their turn to enter the club. They showed the security guard their IDs and went on in. Taehyun went straight to the bar to get some drinks. "Hey, a glass of wine" Taehyun said to the bartender. The bartender looked at him at a certain way and prepared wine for him. "Here you go" the bartender said. "Thanks" Taehyun replied. 

Huening and Yeonjun went straight to the dance floor and started jamming to the songs that the DJ was playing. Dancing and jumping around. The audience were hyping them up. Huening even tried to street dance but once he did a trick he folded in half in the air and he fell down. Holding onto his pride he chose not to do anymore tricks. Yeonjun on the other hand was having the time of his life, dancing and popping to every beat like the world was ending. 

Beomgyu stayed next to Soobin, attempting to be his "wingman" but was soon dropped by Soobin. Because instead of helping him get chicks, Beomgyu got him some dicks and even chased away some chicks. "Oi I'm trying to get chicks not dicks alright??!! stop bringing guys to me" Soobin scolded Beomgyu. "What did you say? You want more guys? ok bET" Beomgyu said and headed of to the dance floor to find guys for Soobin. "GODDAMIT BEOMGYU" Soobin yelled at Beomgyu, but the music was to loud for Beomgyu to hear him. "dammit. You know what? at least Beomgyu has good taste in men" Soobin thought to himself. "WAIT. NO I'M NOT GAY... ok maybe I am a lil fruity..." Soobin said to himself. 

"ATTENTION!!" the DJ announced followed by feedback from the sound system. "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE LIVE PERFORMANCEs IN 5 MINUTES SO STAY TUNED. AND WHOEVER WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER PLEASE SIGN UP HERE" the DJ announced and the music went back on.  

"Oh live performance? Sign up? Hmmm... should I sign up?" Taehyun asked the bartender. "Uh... whatever man. If you feel like singing go on ahead. No one's stopping you" the bartender replied pouring another glass of wine for Taehyun. "hmm... alright. I'll sing a song for you then." Taehyun said winking at the bartender. 

"ALRIGHT 5 MINUTES ARE UP. FIRST TO PERFORM IS KANG TAEHYUN. THIS HOTSHOT IS GOING TO PERFORM 'DREAM OF YOU'. PLEASE GREET HIM WITH A ROUND OF APPLAUSE" the DJ announced. "OMG hyung isn't that Taehyun?? He's singing?? OMG!! LET'S HYPE HIM UPPP WHOOOO" Huening said to Yeonjun. "OMG YEA THAT'S TAEHYUN WHOOOO TAEHYUN GO GET ITTT" Yeonjun screamed. 

The music started playing. Taehyun started singing while staring at the bartender. "I can't stand that you might be in someone's bed. with some bitch that you just met all over you." Taehyun continued singing while looking at the bartender, signaling that he wants some of him. And the chorus starts playing "I want you and I know you want me too. So now no more games, come through. And I'll make your dreams come true" "All night long 'cause I'll keep you so turned on. So now no more games, come through. Don't make me dream of you". Soon after the song was over, Taehyun went over to the bartender and said "So what do you think? how bout during your break?" "hmm.. I'll put a pin on it." the bartender said. 

"WOW THAT WAS GREAT!! NEXT UP IS LIA. THIS CUTIE WILL BE SINGING 'STILL INTO YOU'. PLEASE GREET HER WITH A ROUND OF APPLAUSE" the DJ announced the next performer. "Wait hyung isn't that Lia from ITZY?? She's friends with Soobin hyung or something right?" Huening said nudging Yeonjun. "I don't know and I don't really care let's just enjoy WHOOOO" Yeonjun said.