"I want to know you better before I give an answer," I answered him and he nodded.

"Do you wanna hang out tomorrow then?" he offered and I nodded. Why not? I wonder if Theo would be mad at me for doing this? Should I tell him or keep these meetings a secret? I don't wanna hide anything from Theo.

"Can I tell Theo we're doing these things?" I asked and Caleb shook his head quickly.

"No. I gotta take you back before he wakes up! Come on, let's go," he realized pulling me up and dragging me into his car. We sat in almost complete silence for the majority of the car ride, letting me think.

Would Estella prefer me to date Caleb or Theo? I miss her. I could have been with her if Theo hadn't saved me. Would I rather be with Estella or Theo and Caleb and Scotty? My eyes widened when I couldn't immediately say Estella was the choice I'd pick. I don't wanna move on. I wanted it to be easy to choose. I used to be, so why wasn't it easy now? Would I pick Estella over Theo alone? Would I pick Estella over Scott alone? What about Caleb? When did this become so complicated?

"When the sun goes down on this town, there'll be no one left but us. Just like run-aways," Caleb sang softly. Runaways...

"Come on, Tia! We should runaway! Your parents obviously don't get along. Your dad is going to end up hurting you guys! I don't think it's safe for you to stay there anymore!" Estella argued. I crossed my arms stubbornly.

"No! I love my dad! He wouldn't hurt us! I can't run away, Estellelle!" I pouted. Estellelle was my nickname for her. Even though it was longer than her actual name, I still used it. She sighed.

"Alright. Alright, you can stay. But please just consider running away. I don't want you to get hurt," she said in concern. I smiled and nodded. My dad would never hurt me or my mom. I know he wouldn't because he loves us!

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Where were you?" Theo asked groggily. "I woke up and you were not in bed."

"I was downstairs. I was thirsty. Sorry," I lied and laid down, already sore from Caleb.

"Mhm... I was worried... come here.." he slurred from sleepiness. I smiled lightly and crawled into bed with Theo. Was this bad? I was just in bed with Caleb. I heard Theo inhale sharply and then push me off of the bed roughly, standing up. I winced as I hit the floor. Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt him? Is he okay?

"What the hell? I thought you were somebody else.. sorry.." he apologized, helping me to my feet. "I must be super tired.."

I chuckled and snuggled into him. He inhaled again and held me out at arms length. I peered into his eyes. Why wasn't he snuggling me? Did I do something again?

"Why do you smell like.. my ex?" he asked suspiciously. I cocked my head to the side. What does he mean?

"Huh? I smell like Caleb?" I asked. He took a step back.

"How do you know him? How did you know Caleb was my ex?" he asked warily. I shrugged.

"He told me."

"When we're you with him?"

"Before all this happened. Why?" I asked, now really confused. Theo looked hurt. "Sorry, did I do something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and then nodded his head, making my confusion increase.

"No. Yes. I- I don't know, did you?" he said.

"I don't know... did I?"

"Why are you hanging out with my ex, Christian?" he asked seriously. Tingles went up my spine and my stomach flipped. I felt my face heat up and I began to look everywhere but at Theo. What is this? What's happening?

The Stars In His Eyes (BxB) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara