CHAPTER 4

He was standing  about 5 foot away his back towards me , I was mentally cursing him for standing like statue but I kept walking and this time was looking like eternity.

Darshan 

While  I was standing beside a round table my phone rang and it was naushad bhai so I went outside to talk to him in silence with peace. He has called me for pablo (my cat ) as pablo was missing me and was very sad due to my absence. Whenever I am out of mumbai I keep pablo at some of my acquaintances house .
After conversation I walked back to hall and situated myself in my previous position on a corner table.

Prisha

Thank god ! He went away . Whoever whatever . I don't know why dad asks me to do such type of things as if I was playing truth or dare with him and he keeps on giving me disastrous dares. After all rituals and ceremony we went to stuff our empty tummies . My stomach was full with just starters.

Darshan

After all events of today we headed towarda our respective rooms as booked in hotel. But see there was a surprise all group of friends went to master size bedroom which can easily accomodate 3 persons on bed 2 - 3 extra people as it was equipped with sofa bed . Everyone went and I was left with a suite which had one room and a bathroom connected for both bedrooms . Since I was not much interested I took off my mostly clothes excluding boxer , I know it's weird but I have developed habit. I went to washroom after scrolling instagram for 30 minutes and I was like shit shit fuck man I should have assumed this.

Prisha   

I got a room with one of wife of papa's friend . As usual slept while half climbing on her . I woke up with a jolt due to thirst and so I thought to go washroom and change myself into some comfortable clothes . As I was stripping off my dress from shoulder that man (darshan)  oh god but I managed to slide it back to its previous position while he was cursing under hus breath . To calm down myself and him I broke ice silence and said hye and don't panic people even I wear off shoulder dresses so it's fine and what nothing you go on with your things I will chnage in room itself  .

Darshan

She is so calm she has a talent to make complex things simpler. She didn't behaved violently for barging in bathroom . As a gesture of thanks I decided to return her gucci sunglasses  I told her to wait no come with me in my room and without any wrong intention I hold her hand and dragged her along with me in my bedroom and gave her those glasses but she refused , but before that I went into closet and wore some representable clothes .I asked her to take selfies with me but she said I am not photoholic but you can click your picture on my phone . I said can I get a pic with you if you don't mind she replied okay and handed me her latest iphone . I am awestruck like she is not some starkid who has lots of money but I am not attracted by her money but I do seem to like her . Gathering all courage I asked in one breath what's your name by the way and she replied Prisha Prakash and laughed , when asked about the reason she smiled and said  my batchmates used to tease me by saying p square you remember p sqaure + q square +2pq .

Prisha

You are not meant to know me but if you want you can google India's youngest,  best cardio and will find my name with very few pictures and you are now aware of reason. He replied so you are daughter of Ved Prakash oh sorry Dr. Ved. Surprisingly yes but very less common thinking and very similar features to him , I replied . While engrossed in conversation I told him about the incident of touching feet of whoever son of Rajendra uncle and he laughed like there was no end to this joke or hus happiness . A frown placed on my lips when he replied in between that's me girl. Now I was like statue .

In her own thoughts

Now he will make fun of me . What will he think ? There was no need of opening to him this much . I must control my habit of talking endlessly to persons whom I seem to grow bond with.

Show some love cuties. Vote★★★ comments please. Lots of love ♥♥♥♥