CHAPTER 1

As pappa called me back to my birth place non other than Gujarat ( ahmedabad ) itlself I started my journey and this time I am going by road because of my own choices, it's been a while since I went by road or train.

We ( jyugal and me ) reached toll plaza so we have to wait for few mintues for all procedure to be done . Suddenly a black RANGE ROVER emerged out of nowhere beside mine one. I won't deny I love this car genuinely and has planned to buy it soon and seeing my favourite one I was looking and smiling at it like an idiot until a girl  from passenger side window switch rolled window down and snapped her fingers in front of me and said
So Mr. Darshan Raval let me tell for your good cause your mask aren't able to hide your identity anyone can easily guess who is inside car  so for your safety take this sunglass and have a safe journey.
As she used fastag for tolls she moved very quickly. After we were done I drove past her and thanks to my driving skill soon I  caught up with her as she was on window passenger seat I overtake her from left side, said thank you and drove past her .

Prisha

What the hell doesn't he knows basic traffic rules because of this boy my car was about to hit divider. Who the hell overtakes from left side . Stop car right now Anju . As she stopped car we changed our position and now I was on driver's seat. I quickly drove my car indicating him to give side to my car but when he didn't I drove from left side after approx 750 metre I blocked his car way completely by parking car in horizontal way, and stepped down from it . He too stepped down and a frown on his face . Now I am going to screw him for what he did.

Darshan  

Out of nowhere she blocked our way and now is standing in middle of highway. Oh ! I guess she wants to take pictures with me autograph hugs and all . Nevermind I never disappoint my fans . I too stepped down to fulfill her wishes . But guess what she looks annoyed but for what ?

Prisha

See man I don't know from where you learnt this driving skill but yes you do need to improve it . You overtake our car from left do you even realise to give space to you this fool was about to crash with divider with a loud band and we could have died ? See I am not complaining but these are basics thing which you should keep in mind , otherwise you will hurt others as well as yourself too. Now promise me that you won't repeat this act and go. And moreover don't think I am behaving like this because of your fanfollowers or your fame it's just my way. If anyone else would have been in your position U would ahve reacted same .

Darshan

I could have got angrier if someone would have confronted me for my driving skills but this time it was my fault and she said it without showing attitude and had concerns genuinely. I promised her said sorry inspite of her denial for need of sorry. If someone else was in her position and had mind to ruin my reputition infront of my fans would have recorded video and posted it on social media . Thanks to her . But really she seemed pissed off from my this act. It seems we are going same place . Should I ask her or no , she will think me as of some cheap boy so leave it .

Where destiny will take them ? To know stay tuned . Vote ★★★ comment . Love to all