CHAPTER 12

I made a weird face at his statement not understanding it's essence.

Darshan

To calm the atmosphere I needed to reveal what I felt for her otherwise she would ultimately find it out, making it worst nightmare to face her.

I asked her to head towards our house as we will be comfortable there. Meanwhile I texted kritesh to arrange all things in my house as my friends have a spare key. 

She was driving with whole concentration on road ahead while I was concentrated on looking at her features along with her freaking beautiful face. I was staring her as if she was the last and best ever girl I have ever found. Around her it seemed as time has stopped running.

I started assuming how it will feel to have her face in my hands and her plush lips on mine one.  She is so irrestible. It's not like that I swoon at every other girl I came across. I am not a man who believes in one night stands, having infatuations, and temporary relationships.

So it was very clear in my mind what I wanted. I know I may be going too fast but it's right according to my conscience. My phone beeped alerting me that everything is done as per my requirement, choice, wish.

We reached our house. I opened the door, as I confirmed that I have picked my phone from car, before I could enter she was already inside , ruining quarter of my pre decided plan but she is not responsible for that. Thank god she has not switched on the light yet.

I entered inside switched on the lights revealing room filled with vanilla and mint essence. I could feel her face trying to hide awe. I smiled  seeing her smile.

Not wanting to keep her surprise awaited, I opened the door of my bedroom from where helium filled ballons came into sitting are and settled just below ceiling. Each ballon had an alphabet written on it.     Ribbons falling from the balloons downwards as strings made it look more eye catching.

Fresh flowers arranged in vases spread their own aroma feeling my nerves with compassion and relaxing my tensed muscles of fear of what was going to happen next.

She picked one of the flowers with leaves and thorns, finding the suitable opportunity, I knelt down on my one knee , held her hand closed my eyes and said, "I LOVE YOU PRISHA AND I MEAN IT REALLY."

"I DO LOVE YOU WHOLE HEARTIDLY."

Next thing was inevitable and I was not really ready for it, "honestly speaking."

She held my another hand, helped me in standing and wiped tears from my eyes, which was formed already, till then I had not realised that even I am on verge of spilling my tears out.

As she wiped more and more tears were on edge of rolling down. I have never cried in front of anyone, but I myself don't know why this was happening with me in her case.

I asked her, "so what you have decided, you can of course take your time."

As you have already seen most of the things, "but to be homest let's eat what I have ordered for us as I don't know we will ever be able to eat like this or not."

I arranged the plates and served. While she was having it a bit slowly, "I was more engrossed in staring her imagining if she would sell her flat and purchase  another one."

What if she decided to never talk to me, what if she starts ignoring as I never existed on this planet and this universe?

My running thoughts came to a hault when she said, "will you too eat or continue to think whatever you are entwined with?"

I smiled instead of heart ached, and said , "no, I am eating."

After we ate, we washed our hands, made ourself  representable and came again in sitting area.

She stood up, and, "signalled me to do so."

She squeezed me with her heart warming hug. It felt me as all my worries faded away. It felt like I have found my lost piece which I never felt lost before I met her.

But her hug felt me as sympathy more than of compassion and affection. It began tearing my heart apart into two, a  pain which cardiologist prisha prakash would not be able to heal ever.

Her touch reminded as if someone is going to leave.

She said nothing after that and turned around started to move towards exit.

My heart shattered into pieces. Tears welled up in my eyes on realising truth that she tore herself apart from me.

It means no.

Votes ★★★★ and comments please, it keeps me motivated as whatever I am doing is able to bring smile on someone's face.

Loads of love lovelies.