CHAPTER 6

Prisha

I took him to our flat of course by lift made him sit in hall comfortably, I double checked ordered items with delivered one and started to arrange them in pantry, refrigerator and where else it needed to be placed . I asked him what would he like and he replied some coffee would do great.

This is great I don't consume any caffiene so I have no coffee that I could give him so I decided to tell him the truth politely and he smiled . I asked him if I could please present some juice and any eatable. He responded by saying apple juice and anything I love as it was his cheat day so I decided to make it his cheatest day so I presented him juice with cakes, chocolate cookies, pancakes, maggie, and lasagne , it took sometime but taste was worth it.

He savoured food while we three were busy watching some netflix shows and eating. After that I served us ice cream and he went . I was free since next operation was 3 days later I was free till then so decided to shop cloths online as I hate outings.

Darshan

I loved her cooking the food tasted heavenly. I think we are now good friends but it will be more good if we both think this simultaneously she is totally my type . I went to bed to have nap . 

I am now confirm that I love her after analysing my thought and feelings for her so I decided to ask papa to get me married to her before someone else takes her away afterall she is dad's friends daughter.

I dialled pappa's no and said him straight forward what I thought and to add cherry on the cake he agreed with me too. Very next day pappa cleared me that his father has agreed and his daughter will marry me on his insistance and she likes me too. So finally like will eventually turn into love and then our love life will start.

As I was in euphoria of first love I wanted to happen it blink of eye so we decided to marry directly instead of having seventy five kinds of rituals before that. 

My designer designed colthings for us which we wore on that special day. She was all decked up with jewelleries and other accessories , she looked mesmerizing, eye capturing when she arrived to exchange garlands and to marry me . We completed all vows and we departed from her house to ours  after 2 or 3 hours .  I was aslept when she tried to wake me up as I selpt in ride. We entered our house dad was already waiting for us put all those rituals that are for newly wedded couples like finding ring, making hand imprints and all. After all these we had our dinner and now it's bedtime woohooo!!!

Lots of love lovelies .

Vote ★★★ and comments please..