CHAPTER 17

I know one sided love has it's own perks, but to assure you that I love you too.

Silent love speak volumes, but I would like die to hear it.
So please COMMENT down your view, my love!

All teasings, games, weeps, laughs passed and now we are here at his house.

I was never this nervous before in my entire life. Not even in first open heart surgery of a five month old infant, I was nervous. But today I am shaking like a weak tree trembling in storm, to and fro, who even does not knows, which second it will fall and break apart.

Everyone was slept already, dad slept in his room while some of his close relatives accomodated themselves in my flat happily.

And here I am, confused between what to do and what to not. It's really scaring, I want to run, run away from here. Oh! God please save me somehow.

****

Anyway, I have to change my attire, so I chose seamless grey coloured saree out of them, cause it expressed grace and I found it best god knows why!

Stepping out of my clothes, I changed it, leaving my hair as it was, cause I was unable to undo it. It was too difficult to remove hair pins and flowers stucked in it, it seemed as if I tried to remove it forcefully, my hair will indeed look like a nest giving shelter to hundreds of birds.

I had tried well to drape it as elegant as possible. My urinary bladder forced me to use restroom, so I went inside hurridly to ease down it.

****

I did not soptted him at his previous situated position, my lips turned down on it's own absorbing his absence.

I laid on mattress with my back touching soft mattress. I was about to pulled by sleep into deep slumber, the door opened with a creak sound, I opened my eyes forcefully to see who is there?

My sleepy eyes took it's time to adjust to bright light which I had left switched on by stupid mistake of mine. I saw him standing, his eyes closed tight. Reopening his eyes he saw me and said, "I am going to change, won't you?"

I nodded him and said, "I have changed already.

****

Darshan asked me, "if I am comfortable in what I had chosen to wear?"

I smiled and nodded my head in yes.

After changing into more comfy clothes he came back into his room and stared me for a while and then started gliding his hand to and fro in nape of his neck. Something was visible in her eyes, but I was not able to decipher it.

I asked him, raising one of my either brows  to question him what happened?  Half smiling he came beside me and sat down. We both were staring each other deeply as if world was about to end and we wanted to capture our beloved images permanently in our memory.

Darshan

Seeing no space for me on my own bed, I smiled as she was lying in the exact centre of bed. If a symmetry line was drawn on bed it will definitely coincide with symmetry line on her body.

After I sat beside her, I saw her cell fashing after every few seconds popping up some notifications.  I walked across the bed and handed her that 5'2" inch device in her hand. In the process my hand brushed against her, it felt so soft.

Although it is not the first time of contact of our hand but it seemed genuinely different to me or else I am getting mad. Whatever it is!

*****