CHAPTER 10

PLEASE   can you take it as a symbol of love♥.

I was able to see her expression that  she tried hard to hide, "what do you mean by symbol of love."

So I corrected myself without wasting a moment, "here love meant adoration, affection nothing like that I am sorry."

She replied, "it's okay, I did not misunderstood."

We passed by many streets, leading to our respective destinations which was fortunately same.

I stepped down from the car, opening door for her, and taking out all those carry bags in my hand.

"She smiled on the gentlemen behaviour of mine."

In lift I asked her, "why did you chose me for singing tomorrow, like there are many options to you?"

"Yes you are right, even I likes many other singers like Arjit Singh, the duo brothers Armaan, Amaal.  But I preferred you because I would not have to do formal meetings, getting contracts signed, arranging accomodation in five star hotel, deal with their stylist and many more."

Second and most important my budget was not allowing me to book artists who charges 50 lacs.

And you are best man like also from point of view of your singing, my budget (smiles). Sorry but when I saw you, you were the best person as a singer for me to surprise tomorrow so that's how it worked.

Lift made a thud  sound .

Shit we have reached on top floor, we were so merged in our conversation that we forgot to leave lift on our respective storeys.

In the night

Prisha

After having dinner, I asked her to get ready tomorrow by 9'o clock as we will be leaving.

Goodness, she did not even asked me that where we were heading, and that is a good symbol for me, so taking the chance I asked her to dress up herself good.

She asked me non chalantly, 'don't I dress good enough?'

"Yes you do I was just saying anyway."

I bade her good night and went inside my room, arranged all needed things for tomorrow as I can not afford  getting late tomorrow. I kept the dress given by him and a pair of golden sneakers with same colour of laces as dress, a pair of clips on bedside table and went to bed.

I switched off the bedside lamp and slept.

Darshan

I was peaceful yet disturbed, my mind is not letting me think properly, here I am in love with her , how am I supposed to sing for her beloved, but when she asked me and I agreed I can not backout on the main moment.

To distract myself from getting further depressed I began to choose my outfit for next day as I do not want to waste time tomorrow. At least the time I will save, I will use it to be with her unless she goes with someone else.

"Fuck" I cursed myself, when I have already shopped for my outfit, what am I searching for.

I went to my bed with annoyed mood having weird thoughts.

Next Day

We met each other as already planned, trust me we looked like couple from our outfits, I had wore same color shirt as her dress like #couple goals.

She complimented me, "You look fantastic."

Tiny hairs on my hand rose as she said those words from precious, plump, berry pink lips  of hers. I felt shivers and what not. To hide my blush I bend my face a little.

I also replied her , that she looks elegant.

I started the engine of car, and started our drive.

She asked me stop near a florist shop, then reality stabbed in my heart hard.

She bought a bouquet of flowers, with green leaves, roses, tulips, lilies, lavenders and so many.

"I wiped unknown tear that dropped from the corner of my eye."

She came back and settled herself on seat buckled seat belt.

My heart is wrenching from unknown feeling of pain.

"Hiding all the pain and agony inside I started driving again, after 5 good minutes we reached our destination."

To tear my heart more she unknowingly asked me, "Are you sad Darshan ?"

"I nodded my head in no ."

She asked me again concerned, "are you sure darshan, is something bothering you?"

"I wish I could tell you that what is bothering me and I could remove all hurdles out of our life, and make you mine and let myself be yours forever."

"I wish I could tell you how much I do love you."

"I wish I could shower  and express all my feelings on you from which you can not escape as first layer of soil can not escape soaking from rain, as first canopy of forest can not escape sunlight."

I replied her, " with a smiling face, yes I am perfect."

Let us go inside otherwise we will be late.

I have a started a new book MURDEROUS NIGHT AND YOU ALPHA .

PLEASE go and check it out and tell me after reading that.

Votes★★★ and comments are requested.

Love and kisses.