CHAPTER 7

Darshan

We entered my sorry our bedroom which of course was not decorated since I did not wanted her to feel awkward a bit. She asked if she could change and I gladly nodded . I changed my outfit in closet and went to bed stretched my body covered it with heavy comforter .

She came out wearing plain with beautiful art on it's border of dark pink , purple colour . It looked like some beautiful flower was plucked in order to colour that fabric which draped her jaw dropping body elegantly. Her hair was open as she had washed it ,she further went on and was blow drying  her hair.

I did not realised when I felt asleep it was when alarm hit 5:30 am which I had kept on because dad is here and he would not like this behaviour however he never said much. I saw her sleeping on my side and seeing time again I decided I can sleep for 20 minutes more atleast, as it's too early.

Again  it rang fuck wait.... what it's not alarm it's door bell but who is at this time . I woke up with jolt and opened the door to reveal prisha. Wait what is she doing here she was on my bed beside me , my eyes went wide when realisation hit me hard. Since when romantic thoughts started coming to me from heaven apart from lyrics and melody. Right now I am most weirdest person on the entire universe.

When I acknowledged that I have to call her inside I did it instantly , before I could ask her purpose she replied fluently extremely sweetly that yesterday by mistake our phones got exchanged due to having same model and colour , she had realised it late night so decided to get it back next day.

I smiled insidely wow we have same choices and my words for her as soo cheesy!!! Since when I became like this. I quickly rushed to my bedroom and handed her phone back and asked for coffee and regretted it next second remembering she does not consumes one. She waved bye and went.

I hurriedly went to my studio wrote all my dream in note and put password in it , decided to work on it of course I could not do what I saw in my dream it's not that easy I will only marry her if she agrees on her own terms and conditions. Wait what if she has boyfriend already, I can ask her well, now we are on good terms.

I decided to search her on social media from my fake account . After 30 minutes of vigourous search I was not able to find it may be she had kept some extra privacy and of course people now days are locking their facebook profiles, hiding their phone number from telegram .

Pappa called me and I don't know when in over excitement I told him that we live in same building but he too was happy that someone is here in any case from our place .

Prisha

She is asking me again and again to take selfies with him and this time it was over my head so I said a bit strictly , you know where he lives exactly , flat no you go ring the bell if he opens and does not allows you to take picture I will talk to him personally cause I do not think he is kind  of arrogant  celebrity , second if he does not opens door then tell me I will arrange spare key of his flat and I promise this to you .

I went to kitchen to bake  cake  in order to lighten my mood when microven beeped that it's cooked I took it out let it get cold and having not much patience to eat it out for doing icing and decorating it at all , so I poured hershey's syrup kept it in fridger on highest mode after 5 mintues it was perfect to eat , I placed some dar chocolate crumbs on it and cut it placed it in plate and went to dining . I sat down with a fork cutting it, I placed it in my mouth while I was busy enjoying it's yum taste the door clicked open revealing anju on verge of crying . What shit has happened now?

Votes ★★★★ and comments
are always welcomed.

Lots of love ♥♥♥♥ to all cuties out there.
If you find any mistake and want some changes
Comment box is always there .