Chapter 24

I saw phone and the person appeared to be dialing her number was none other than Rhea, hesitantly I parted and received the call handed it over to her.

Not before putting it to speaker.

"Umm, actually, I've returned after completing my work, now if you want we can go back. It's already too late, I didn't wanted to keep you both waiting," she was saying whilst my wife, opened the door and saw her.

She motioned her to come inside and dropped the call.

"Never mind, Rhea. This is the least we could do for you," while I scrunched my face in annoyance. 

How can she like her? Being honest I don't like her a bit. I don't know why so but it's like that only!

"No, no. This is way too much," Rhea said in hesitant voice fiddling with her fingers.

"Finger on your lips, Rhea" commanded the commando and motioned me to move the vehicle.

Sometimes she makes me feel gooey and very next moment it seems that she is trying to unnerve me.

To continue this teasing session, firing back I  said, "Sure mam, as per your command," and tried to control my laughter on my thoughts of firing back.

Shit!

This is way too tough.

One can not possibly laugh without letting anyone know.

To suppress my outbursting smile, massaging my face with one hand muffling I smiled and instead of relaxing, my need increased to laugh.

Unscrewing the lid of water, I chugged down some amount of  water to take reins of my laughter in my very own hands.

As if I am capable to do that.

Cause if you would have been, you were supposed to be driving your wife home safely instead of trying hard not to double over because of your own deeds.

"May I know the reason behind your cute laughter, dearest husband?" My wife asked trying to appear skeptical.

I nodded my head in no as I didn't wanted to  deepen her suspicion and also I didn't wanted to hit or get hit by some other car.

I leaned a bit towards her and as understanding wife she is, she leaned too, I got the opportunity and mumbled in her ear, "So my wife, if you don't want to get intimate in front of your guest, keep your plump pinkish soft lips shut."

And to my surprise this didn't helped only to keep her lips shut but also mine.

Cause probably a person can't laugh and get serious at same time due to biological reasons of which ofcourse I'm not aware but my wife is for sure.

Let's keep it for later on.

"Should we lick up something for dinner?"

This wasn't the proper time to suppress my desire of laughing but instead I smiled, "What do you want to lick for dinner, wifey?"

Now it was my turn to smirk fully. I kept waiting watching for her face to turn the deepest shade of red ever possible.

But she sweeped her gaze over me in a second and said, "I said pick, you blockhead," and lifted the bottle to drink.

Did I misheard really?

Or is she trying to distract me from this, but babe, I am just delaying it.

"Come for dinner Rhea in twenty minutes, if it's okay with you?"

"It's okay. I will manage." She chimed.

"We have had enough discussion about this, isn't it dearest husband?" She asked for confirmation holding my hand leaning into me.

I got reminded of the banter between them in which Rhea was continuously denying for   free food but at last my wife won.

Now I can't let her loose.

"Yes. It's final and you are coming in twenty minutes," I said in a firm tone supporting my wife and waved good bye to Rhea and pecked her forehead when she went away.

Yes, I am not big fan of pda.

I got myself rid of shirt and trouser after taking off shoes and socks. She came out of washroom freshly showered smelling like mint.

Few waterdrops falling from her hair ends like a dew falling from tip of leaves due to its density.

The fresh glow on her face made her look more appealing.

Plugging the hair dryer, she turned towards me, "You can blink husband. Get dressed properly she would be coming anytime," saying this she turned away continued blow drying her hair.

I had got my move by now.

"Naah! I'm not getting dressed. Are? You? Jealous? If? Someone? Sees? Me? Like? This? Hmm?" I think I succeeded cause now the warm air of blower was not directed on her hair it was being quite mishandled.

Taking slow predatory steps towards me, she stood in front of me, looking intimidating cause I was seated on the bed, so she seemed taller than she really is!

I mean she has a good height but not more than or nearby me.

"No way! You want to have dinner with these shorts on. I'm perfectly fine. Also with your body display. You can get naked for all I care," I suppressed my laughter when she released a breath huffing, which meant she was irritated.

With my full body on display I strolled towards her and took hold of hair drying tool and made her seat.

Tilting her head downwards on backside, I directed It's warm air on her hair, to ensure it gets dried rapidly.

"Of course you don't care at all if I naked in front of anyone, you will just blow dry everything else rather than what is supposed to!" I stiffled my laughter while drying her hair, when she realised the true essence of my words.

I passed her cooling gel lotion from one of the shelf by one hand cause I think she must have burnt her hand slightly due to continue heated air on her hand instead of hair.

She took it quietly and applied it on her arms rejoicing the after effects of cold cream on her now bruised skin.

Cross checking when I got satisfied that her hair is properly dried, I got back on my place after placing a  chaste kiss on her lips and confronting my love again for her.

I was scrolling instagram when I saw her calm composed face panic striken.

Closing my phone, I asked, "What happened?"

"Guard had called me to inform that,  Rhea... Rhea was standing in the balcony when suddenly she fell down," she responded walking here and there frantically.

"Where did she fell?" I asked.

"Shut that Darshan. Get dressed and come with me," she asked and was about to exit the room, when she came back again inside, "Shut the clothes too, just come with me."

"But!"

VOTE and COMMENTS.......

Yay!!! I have made my Instagram id-  Shwati_raj . So if you want to follow me, I'm right there😘😘😘😘

I know it's more than two months since I have last updated this book...

And I am really 😞 sorry.....

But one thing is for sure that I love you all now and forever.....