CHAPTER 9

Oh god! What if she is going to propose or someone else is going to do same with her and she wants to surprise him.

Anyway we reached the restaurant. Till our order came I asked him, "to come tomorrow with me as I need to pre-plan for that day and he too can think of songs, to my goodness he agreed."

Instantly I payed him check of 15,00,000. "He refused to take one asked me to reduce amount."

I smiled on his statement and said, " do not worry , it's money of your hard work and I am not giving this you from my savings, it is just I earn more than requirement."

When our dinner arrived we ate it peacefully, and then strolled ourselves towards our home. On our way we stopped at ice cream parlour and bought only one ice cream as he had to perform day after tomorrow and I can not take risk with his voice.

Next day

I came after surgery at 10'o clock as, "surgery was in early morning."  I got freshen up quick, "I was unable to stand upright let alone drive a car, so I rang his number."

He picked it up in one ring, thank god, "hey, can you drive me to place where we are heading today for pre - arrangements."

I could not hold my excitement as "he replied a bit late but yes."

I blow dried my hair, tamed it in curls at end, applied make up to conceal my tirednessand wore vertical stripped blue white jeans and a white shirt. I paired it with whatever shade of green color shoes (not much idea of colors , so sorry) .

I grabbed on some dark chocolates so that I can remain awake for rest of my oh! our journey.

We reached there after peaceful drive of 15 minutes, in his car , listening to his soul touching voice.

As asked by me place was empty, "Shubh  came from behind."

I asked, " darshan to be comfortable and he sat on a small tool."

"So are you ready man" I asked shubh while he was stealing glances of me.

He let out a chuckle, "More than ever."

So we should start now.

I said , " darshan, songs please! " 

Shubh came acting like he has a bunch of roses in his hands and said , " I LOVE YOU"

I replied, "I love you too."

I said , "but is not this too awkward and weird at same time" like tomorrow we will be getting this memory recorded as treasure, so "what I think, just come give flowers, slid ring in finger and whatever you want."

I moved bit closer to him and said, "if I revealed all my ideas here in your love storym what will I do in mine one?" So that darshan could not decipher my voice.

Shubh laughed again and said loudly, "you are my first choice by the way."

I replied, "I know this how many times you will say this?"

"Until and unless you remember this , and believe into what I said" he replies.

So all set , now I waved good bye to shubh and  we promised each other to meet tomorrow on exact time. Shubh asked, " do not get much decked up , you look best anyway."

I smiled and as I turned back to move towards car with darshan, " he shouted my name and said, who will wait for tomorrow when I have you in front of me right now."

"You are looking hotttt!" emphasizing more on t, and blew a flying kiss.

I rolled my eyes at his action.

I muttered under my breath, "this boy gets on my nerves sometimes but instead I do like him."

Darshan

Engine roared as I started my car, and I too wanted to shout and scream like hell!

But for what ever reasons I tried my best to behave normal in front of her.

I would lie if I say that, "I did not wished to break his face the moment he gave her kiss, I mean flying kiss or anything like that."

I also hated the moment when she moved an inch or more than that closer to him, "to spill whatever may be, I love you like things."

He complimented her hot as, "if she is some sort of cuisine or drink that is going to be served him and he will savour that."  NO WAY!

I know, I know she deserves to be everyone's first choice , but I wanted her to be mine, which was no more near in becoming reality.

So I planned out something to keep my mid distracted from negative thoughts and to be more and more closer to her.

I asked her, "if she would like to go shopping as I have to purchase something," honeslty it was a complete lie palnned out of nowhere.

"And my happiness knew no bound when she said yes."

I took right and parked my car , entered in a elegant or you can say luxurious mall.

Pappa is always right, even today I spent much money on clothes which I even not needed, "but money spend for her time along with her company was worth it."

While she roamed around I selected a beige colour dress that was sleeveless and ended up slight below knees , with sleek pleats from waist of the dress , it looked marvellous,  " when I assumed her wearing that."

I payed for all the purchased items, "it was now hard on terms like how would I ask her to wear it tomorrow itself."

I wanted her to look in this dress, "whether she was going to be someone's else tomorrow."

In parking lot , I gathered some courage, took deep breath, inhaled, exhaled lots of air and said, " I got this one for you if you do not mind!"

She gently took it from me, "looked at price tag and said is not it too expensive to be gifted to someone."

My face turned down.

"She said Darshan."

I hummed.

This time she said, "okay then let me too gift you something before this weekend, may be tomorrow."

I replied instantly NO.

PLEASE   can you take it as a symbol of love♥.

Loads of love to all lovely readers out there.

Do vote★★★★  and comment down below.

Good night.