CHAPTER 5

Prisha

After talking some more I went to my room bade him good night and drifted in deep slumber of sleep.

Next morning I woke up took shower and changed into slightly ripped black denims and white shirt and went to large hall where papa asked me to come to go airport.

I greeted him and he greeted me back. He said me that he has called anju to come airport with my bags and to go with his friends son. Lowering my voice I told him papa I can go alone I don't need some sort of support or help and he replied you will enjoy his company now go he is waiting outside and greet rajendra jii while going. I hummed .

I sat beside him on backseat silently waiting for our destination to come when he said papa told me that you were too cute as a kid , whenever someone asked kiss from you , you presented yourself to be kissed rather than to kiss the person. When you will be in too good mood you won't leave lap of person you love and you always called your mom when someone teased you. I was like yeahhh! Now I am like a piece of joke so I just smiled and hummed.

Darshan

During this we reached airport met her friend, I grabbed my coffee and after all procedures I sat on my sit . Prisha's seat was beside me and her friend was 2 rows behind.

After 30 mintues of take off she slept . I got some idea of travelling lyrics so started scribbing them on some sort of paper.
We reached there after 1hr 20 minutes exactly.

We departed from airport and to my amaze she lived in same building as mine but her flat was 3 floors above mine one . To my surprise why we never met each other before.

Prisha

After returning I changed myself into comfortable shorts and long tee when anju asked me to order groceries and other items we needed because we were running out of that.

So I took list of things anju needed and ordered them I told her to fill address block and  that till evening we may get delivery. She nodded and I went to sleep , she disturbed me saying how much do you sleep? I replied laughing sleep and me are made for each other so may I and moreover I have arranged my schedule of appointments of surgeries according to need of my sleep.

Darshan

I returned from studio approx 5 pm made my special black coffee and hoped onto my couch while watching some sort of web series then my door bell rang. I opened the door and he shifted aside and I saw 4 big bags and told me to show otp . I asked him he replied he is from****  mall. No no jyugal can't do this I called him and got reply no . So I got bit relaxed . 

I was thinking what to do with him then he got a call since his call volume was audible some girl was asking him where the hell he is till now? Are you giving it to some random person .

Now he was shaking or shivering I could not distinguished . He replied mam I am at your door itself. Caller said oh really then are you Mr. X or Mr. India that I could not see . Tell me the address where you are? He replied ..... and floor 6 . She told check it properly it's  9 then he said no mam . She asked him to wait as now she was coming herself .

After 2 mintues prisha was at my door with her friend and saw the order address scold her friend slightly that even you don't remeber where do you live like I can't leave you alone anywhere from now onwards.

Anju was telling her that 6 and 9 are opposite so may be that's why and both laughed  hysterically. Prisha asked the delivery boy to come on 9th floor . I decided  to help her seeing lots of heavy bags and she also called me and I was glad don't know why.

Votes ★★★ and comments .
Loads of love my cuties ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥