Battle at the Pool Hall

Start from the beginning

"Yay!" Ashur cheered. "We'll be eating lots of yummy foods!" 

XXX

"Alright, today we're settling this once and for all," Alex said as he opened the door to Billiards. "We're having a big match today. Everyone, get ready to bet,"

"Uh...Alex?" One of the Eunjang students that shall be dubbed Paul pointed at a figure in the back. "Back there..."

"Why'd everyone stop at the doorway?" Ashur asked. "I can't even see what you're pointing at,"

Alex turned to where Paul was pointing and froze upon seeing Jimmy Bae.

"Ooh, look who's here," Jimmy mocked. "If it isn't Ben Park's minion, Alex Go,"

"Ashur," Alex addressed. "Can you go and buy some snacks?" 'If Ashur sees Jimmy Bae, he might go on a rampage like at the underpass. Jimmy Bae is strong and Ashur may be able to get some hits in, but Jimmy Bae will annihilate him. I don't want Ashur to get hurt. If Ben sees Ashur hurt, he'll go after Yoosun for vengeance. I need to get Ashur out of here before he ends up snapping,'

"Okay!" Ashur nodded and ran down the stairs and out to the nearest convenience store, oblivious to the tense atmosphere.

"Let's just go and follow Ash," Alex and the three Eunjang students turned to leave. 'I'll tell Ashur that the pool hall was crowded and we'll try a different day,'

"Hah?" Jimmy grabbed Alex by his hair. "Alex Go, you little chump. You really think you can just turn your back on me and run away?" He delivered a strong punch to Alex's face and then kneed him in the guts.

"Hey...please...stop..." Paul grabbed Jimmy's shoulder.

Jimmy didn't listen and instead punched Paul away. "Yeah, nice try. Sticking up for your buddy and all. It does put a smile on my face," He then turned his attention back to Alex. "That idiot's not getting the situation and acting up...It's like I'm looking at you from last year, Alex Go. You were so feisty and defiant then, challenging me fearlessly. What made you become such a bitch?"

'I'm glad that Ashur managed to leave before Jimmy Bae started attacking. Ashur wouldn't sit back and watch me get beaten,' Alex thought. 'The reason that incident from before escalated into madness was because I couldn't control my hot-headed temper and acted foolishly. I don't want Ashur to do something stupid like I did. I should end this with me. I can't have Ben get hurt because of me again. Just this once, I'll have to take this mad dog Jimmy Bae on my own,'

"This isn't like you at all. You even fought Jack Kang a few days ago, right?" Jimmy asked. "You...it couldn't be because Ben, that fucker, isn't by your side, huh? Oh my, can you even call yourself a man acting like that?" He kneed Alex in the guts again. "I dare you to act up like you did that time, you pussy!"

"You damn bullies!" The glasses wearing student that shall be dubbed Duke yelled. 

Alex held up a hand to stop them from interfering. 'Stand back,'

"Hey guys, I didn't buy anything yet," Ashur returned. "I didn't know what you wanted me to get," He stopped at the doorway, this time having a clear view of the situation. 

"Huh? What's this?" Jimmy asked. "You babysitting brats now?"

"Ashur, don't get involved!" Alex ordered.

Ashur silently walked over to the pool cues and picked a few up. He jumped onto the pool table closest to Jimmy and glared at him.

"Hah?" Jimmy glanced at him. "What, you think a brat like you can take me on?"