The Thief Part III

Forrest, Robin, and Grape arrived at Ganghak to pick up the money and files. Grape was about to follow Forrest and Robin upstairs, but Forrest stopped him. "Grape, you wait downstairs. There's no need for you to deal with that son of a bitch. We'll just go,"

"Okay..." Despite training hard with Fox, Grape knew that he still stood no chance at beating Wolf. 

"Let's go, Robin," The two headed upstairs to the roof.

Grape began to smoke a cigarette to calm his nerves. One cigarette became multiple as he recalled how badly he was beaten and bullied by Wolf every single day in middle school. 'Damn it...Wolf Keum...that fucking bastard...'

Weak. He was still so weak. He needed to get stronger.

XXX

"W-What?" Forrest asked. "You're going to postpone the expenditure payment?" 'This happens straight after he takes over the management? What's this bastard up to?' "Donald Na told you to manage the money, not take it all for yourself,"

"Just wait," Wolf told him. "We're searching for them. I already told you,"

"Okay, but I can't wait long," Forrest said. "If this gets delayed any longer, I'll have to tell Donald Na. I'll get going," He turned to leave.

Wolf flicked his cigarette away. "Hey, Forrest Lee. I forgot something. Come over here,"

"What is it?"

"I said, come over here," Wolf grabbed Forrest by his hair. "I said I'll make sure to take care of the money that got stolen, and yet you dare to intimidate me with Donald Na? You dare do that to me? Have you forgotten who I am? I'm Wolf Keum," He shook Forrest's head and brought his face closer for intimidation factor. "Wake the fuck up. I'm Wolf Keum. If it hadn't been for the rules of the Union, you would've already been long gone,"

"Okay, okay..."

Wolf released his hold on the Hyeongshin school head. "Don't be foolish, yeah?" As they began to leave again, Wolf spoke up once more. "Oh, by the way, where's that dimwit Sam Lee today? Bring your lackey next time, you moron. I was excited to see Sam. Off you go now, you rotten prick,"

'Though this is humiliating...' Forrest thought. 'I brought this onto myself. I feel your absence, Myles Joo...'

XXX

"Tell me," Wolf ordered when Ganghak Goon #1 and Ganghak Goon #2 dared to show up in front of him.

"There were rumors about Eunjang fooling around Noryangjin, so we waited there and found him," Ganghak Goon #1 showed the photo that Jared had photoshopped Rowan into. "Here,"

Wolf stared down at the phone screen. "You asking me to find Wally? You kidding me? What's this group picture?"

Jared zoomed in on Rowan. "There he is,"

"Hey," Wolf asked coldly. "Where'd you say you took this photo?"

"Noryangjin," Ganghak Goon #2 answered. "It's just a matter of time until we get him,"

"Lead the way,"

'Perfect!' Jared smirked. 'Mere doubt and clear-cut certainty are entirely different. Wolf Keum...this bastard is addicted to adrenaline. This will show that Eunjang fucker Rowan Im not to mess with me,'

XXX

Ashur was standing underneath the shade of a building, waiting for Eugene and Rowan to finish cram school. Fox had bought a replacement bag for Rowan's destroyed one and had asked Ashur to give it to him.