Clash Between Eunjang and Yoosun

Alex didn't want to worry Ben and decided to not go to school for a few days. He thought Ben's temper would cause him to storm into Yoosun High School and hunt down Jimmy Bae. He tried to also convince Ashur to not go to school, but the purple haired boy was adamant about not letting his grades drop. So, Alex told Ashur to keep what happened at the pool hall a secret.

"Hey Ashur," Ben asked. "What happened to your face? Did someone attack you?"

"Uh...no?" Ashur shook his head. 'Alex said not to tell him,'

Ben could immediately tell that Ashur was lying. "Did something happen at the pool hall yesterday? Is that why Alex didn't come to class?"

"Nothing happened," Ashur lied. "You worry too much, Big Ben,"

'Alex probably told the boys to keep quiet about the incident,' Ben thought. 'Time to resort to bribery,' "One corndog,"

Ashur made eye contact with Ben.

"One corndog and a bag of chips," Ben continued.

Ashur's mouth began to water.

"One corndog, a bag of chips, and popcorn,"

Ashur bit his lip. 'Alex said to keep it a secret!'

"One corndog, a bag of chips, popcorn, and nachos,"

"Some guy attacked Alex for no reason!" Ashur blurted out.

"Ashur, shh!" Paul shushed. "Alex said not to say anything!"

"Who was it?" Ben's expression darkened.

"I don't know the meanie's name," Ashur shrugged as he took the snacks from Ben and began to happily eat. "But the meanie just attacked Alex for no reason. Alex didn't fight back so...I think I did?" The entire fight was bits and pieces of foggy memories.

"Alex didn't fight back?" Ben frowned. 'That's unlike him. If he knew he could win, he would beat them up. There are only a few people I know that Alex would stand down against. It's not Donald Na since there's no way he'd hang at a pool hall,' "Was it Jimmy Bae?"

"I don't know," Ashur answered honestly. "I don't know who Jimmy Bae is. Oh, but there was a Eunjang student who's friends with the meanie. It's the masked weirdo that wanted Gray and me to apologize,"

"So Phillip Kim was there too," Ben took out his phone and found Jimmy Bae's social media account. "Is this the guy who attacked you and Alex?"

"Uh-huh!" Ashur nodded. 

"Ashur won the fight though," The students who were with them at the pool hall that day spoke up. "He actually beat Jimmy Bae,"

"Alex bought me food afterwards," Ashur added. "They were really yummy,"

"I'm sure they were," Ben patted Ashur's head. "The Union, or whatever the fuck it's called, I can't just keep looking over my shoulder for the next three years worrying about them. I would have preferred to just avoid them, but they drew their weapons first,"

"What gives?" Gerard spoke up, startling Ashur.

"Tree!?" Ashur exclaimed. "When did you get here!?" 'I didn't see him entering!'

"Just now," Gerard answered. "Last time we clashed, it looked like Yoosun was all bark, no bite. And Ashur apparently defeated Jimmy Bae,"

"Jimmy Bae has a grudge against me," Ben answered. "So he probably thinks his lost against Ashur was just a fluke and thought Ashur just got lucky. He'll come fight me himself after his wounds have healed,"