The Thief Part II

The two Ganghak delivery boys were outside, one of them sitting on a table. "I kept quiet because you didn't mention anything...but why didn't you tell him that those bitches were from Eunjang?"

"If I had told him, he would've lost it," Ganghak Goon #2 answered. "Besides we didn't even see their faces,"

"Yeah, you're right," Ganghak Goon #1 agreed. "When we got crushed in Mapo, he just beat us up even more,"

"We couldn't even bring ourselves to mention that guy who was asking about a guy with green hair that knows about the bag," Ganghak Goon #2 added. "Wait...you don't think that it's Jared Sun who's actually behind the theft, right?"

"But that purple haired guy seemed like he had beef with Jared," Ganghak Goon #1 recalled. "If we had mentioned him to Wolf, Wolf might've beaten us up even more for him being irrelevant to the theft,"

"What do we do now? Looks like we're fucked. We were just starting to benefit form the Union..."

"I heard something...about White Mamba and his minions messing around Noryangjin. The chances are low, but...I don't know if they're the same guys who stole form us...but we're desperate here. We have to try something," He stood up. "If we roam around Noryangjin for a couple of days, don't you think we'll find some clues? You clearly know what Wolf is capable of doing. We're fucked if we mess this up. Let's start looking,"

"Yeah,"

XXX

Ashur, Alex, Gerard, and Ben had finished cleaning up the annex room. All the dust had been swept and vacuumed and everything was neatly organized. They called Eugene over to take a look. "This is awesome!" The dark haired teen commented.

"The view is nice too," Ben added. 

"Make sure you bring Gray over after lunch!" Ben held a thumbs up. "Act natural!"

When lunchtime came and Gray and Eugene had finished eating, the two arrived at the annex room. "Welcome, warriors of Class Five," Ben greeted dramatically.

"You're finally here," Gerard added.

"I didn't know there was a place like this in school," Gray looked around.

"Big Ben went through a great deal of trouble to find this place, haha," Alex told him. 

"A great place deserves a great owner," Was...was that a sparkle floating in front of Ben?

"Ben broke the lock," Ashur snitched.

"N-No I didn't!" Ben denied.

"Gray, what do you think about this place?" Gerard asked. 

Gray recalled how he had told his story to Ben and why he didn't like rooftops. A small smiled made its way to his face. "I think it's really cool,"

Ben wanted to show off his "amazing" guitar skills, but Alex stopped him. Ashur noticed Gerard constantly glancing at the guitar. "Tree, do you want to play?"

"Nah, man," Gerard shook his head, although he was interested. 

The group continued to chat until the bell rang and they all began to head to class. "That place is pretty nice, huh?" Ben asked Gray. "It's got that indie vibe, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it's nice..."

"Honestly, those bastards White Mamba and Demonic Angel—"

"Hey," Ashur glared at them. "What about me and Gray?"

"N-No, we—"

"You were talking shit about White Mamba and Demonic Angel," Alex pointed out. 

"Uh...uh...m-man on bat! We said a man on the boat, not mamba! We weren't talking about Demonic Angel either!"