The Thief Part IV

"What the fuck!?" Jared exclaimed when he opened up his box that was supposed to be containing the money and files, only to find it completely empty. 'Shit, where the hell did the money and files go!? Did someone break in and steal it!? But the only ones who know were those two guys, but they don't know where I live!'

"Maybe some random robber just broke into my house," Jared mumbled. 'It's sucks that I lost all that money. They probably thought there were checks or something in the envelope so they took them too. Either way, I'll still get my revenge on that Rowan Im fucker. And Wolf won't be able to trace the theft back to me,'

XXX

Fox woke up late. He had intended to give Wolf his bag back before school, but he woke up after Wolf had already left. Wolf had also prepared breakfast and left a wrapped plate of eggs and bacon for his older brother. Wolf did care about Fox.

'I'll give it to him after school,' Fox thought. 'Time to prepare for another day's worth of work,'

"Arf! Arf!" Luna barked, wanting to play.

"Sorry girl, but I have work," Fox patted her head. "Hey...actually, do you, Stella, and Solis want to surprise Wolf at school?" 'It's an older brother's job to annoy the younger brother,'

"Arf!"

"Mrow!"

"Mrow!"

Fox placed a collar on each of them with the each of the pets' names and Wolf's name and contact information underneath them. "Let's go to Ganghak,"

XXX

Fox literally released the pets at the front gates of Ganghak High School. As Fox drove just enough to be out of sight, the puppy and kittens barged into the nearest building. Luna sniffed the air and locked onto Wolf's scent trail. She barked for Stella and Solis to follow her.

Wolf was just sitting in class, actually paying attention to the teacher since he wanted to actually pass his class. The teacher paused in teaching and everyone's attention was drawn to the door when they heard barking and meowing.

"There shouldn't be any animals on the premises," The teacher slid the door open, only for the three pets to run past her.

Luna jumped onto Wolf's lap and proceeded to lick his face. Stella hopped onto his desk and knocked Wolf's pencil case and notebook to the floor. Solis climbed onto Wolf's shoulders and purred.

Wolf slowly blinked before standing up and leaving the classroom with the puppy and kittens. He walked out the front gates without saying a word and quickly located Fox's car. "I make you breakfast and you pull this shit with me?" Wolf placed the kittens and puppy into the backseat of Fox's car and buckled them in as if they were actual human beings.

"In my defense, they wanted to play," Fox defended. "By the way, I found your stuff. I'll give it to you afterschool,"

As if Wolf would believe that. Nope, he was gonna deal with the thieves in the afternoon and get his things back without Fox's help.

XXX

"See ya tomorrow!" Gerard said after classes was over.

"Huh? Tree, you're not coming with us to play pool?" Ashur asked. 

"I'll pass today," Gerard claimed. "I've got things to do,"

"How can you do this to us, Broccoli?" Ben asked sadly as the tree left.

"Gerard's not the type to skip pool," Alex pondered out loud. "Something's fishy," 'Should I go follow him from afar with Big Ben and Ashur and see what he's up to?' He decided against it. 'Nah, I'll go alone,' "Let's play pool tomorrow!" Alex quickly chased after Gerard.