Relaxing at the Pool Hall

"After school, we're going to the pool hall with Gray Yeon and Eugene Gale!"

"Gray Yeon?" Alex asked, surprised that Gray actually agreed when he refused the other time at the underpass.

"I'm telling you, man," Ben nodded. "Gray Yeon probably couldn't resist after seeing my superpowered one-punch knockout energetic manliness and he had to open his heart,"

"There's a weird undertone to that statement, hahaha," Alex chuckled before noticing that both Ben and Gerard were drinking banana milk and Ashur was drinking a strawberry milkshake. "Wait a second, what about my banana milk?"

Meanwhile, in Class Five, Gray was wondering why he found a bottle of banana milk in his bag.

XXX

"Give us four-ball, please," Ben requested as he and the gang entered.

"You got it," The pool hall lady noticed Gray and Eugene. "Hmm? Those two seem to be new faces,"

"Oh, we have to prepare for war starting today," Ben informed her.

"War, you say..." 'What's with boys and war all day, everyday?'

After a few mintues, the group decided to grab some food. Ben and Alex began to argue about where to order from. "Come on, what are you talking about!?" Ben pointed at Alex. "It's always Chinese at the pool hall! Just order it already! Loser pays!"

"What do you want to eat, Gray?" Alex asked the quiet teen.

Gray thought about it for a moment before answering, "Tteokbokki,"

"Well, tteokbokki doesn't even deliver!" Ben said to Alex and Gerard. "You two go out and get it for us then!"

"What? What about you!?"

"I need to teach a lesson in basics," He turned his head to Gray, Eugene, and Ashur. "You three, grab your cues,"

"You, real talk, aren't we the ones who should be teaching them?"

"Ben is literally the worst out of us three,"

"I'll go with Tree and Alex!" Ashur offered. 'I can eat my share of the food while walking,'

"You know," Gerard told the purple haired boy. "I'm starting to wonder if you actually know my name,"

"Umm..." Ashur stared at Gerard for a moment and Ben whispered something into his ear. "Your name's Broccoli!" 'A broccoli is just an edible mini tree,'

"Shut up Ben!" Gerard playfully threw a kick at him.

"Err...is it Naver?" Ashur asked.

"BWAHAHA!" Ben was crying while laughing. "Broccoli 'Naver' Tree is your new name!"

"Shut up!" Gerard grabbed Ashur's hand like a little kid. "Ashur, Alex, let's go!"

XXX

"Wait until we get back to the pool hall," Alex told Ashur when he tried to start eating.

"But I'm hungry," Ashur whined as his mouth began to water.

"You're always hungry," Gerard commented.

'I want to eat now,' Ashur noticed a convenience store up ahead and crossed the street. 'I'll just catch up to them later,' "Hi Donald, hi Kingsley, hi guy whose name I don't know," He greeted the three sitting at the table in front of the convenience store. He noticed the cigarette in Donald's hand. "Smoking is bad,"

"So is fighting," Donald remarked.

"I don't start fights," Ashur claimed before entering the convenience store.

"By the way dude, are you not gonna get a cut?" Alex asked Gerard. Neither of the two had noticed that Ashur had left them.

"I said I'm not—"

"Just saying man, you know Chaehong Salon?" Alex said. "I have a coupon..." He saw the three people across the street and became silent.

"Huh? What about your coupon?" Gerard asked. "Why'd you cut your sentence short?"

"Ashur, Gerard," Alex addressed in a quiet but serious tone. "Keep your eyes straight ahead,"

"Why?"

"Just go,"

"What is this, all of a sudden?" But Gerard did as Alex had asked. They turned around the corner. "What's wrong? Your face has gone completely pale,"

"The fuckers across the street...did you see them?"

"Across the street?" Gerard turned around and saw the three figure in front of the convenience store. "Huh? Who are those fuckers?"

"The Union...Donald Na," Alex then noticed Ashur was gone. "Where's Ashur?"

Ashur exited the convenience store while happily eating ice cream. He wasn't bothered at all by Donald Na's presence. He crossed the road and followed the sidewalk to where Alex and Gerard were. "I got hungry so I bought ice cream to eat on the way back to the pool hall,"

"Ashur, that was dangerous!" Alex scolded. "That person sitting over there is Donald Na! He's the head of the Union!"

"Okay," Ashur calmly licked his ice cream. 'Well, yeah, he's Donald. Who else would it be? My little brother's the only guy with pale skin, red eyes, and platinum blonde hair who spends way too much time and hair products styling his hair like that each morning,'

Alex saw that Ashur genuinely didn't understand just how much danger he had been in. 'Maybe in Yeo-Il, Donald Na never saw him before so this is the first time he saw Ashur. He must've thought that Ashur was a little kid and even Donald Na's got to have morals and wouldn't hit a kid,' "Let's just hurry back,"

XXX

"Ayy, there you are!" Ben greeted the three when they returned. "What took you so long, ya dummies?"

"Alex wouldn't let me eat the Tteokbokki on the way here, so I bought myself an ice cream," Ashur popped the last pieces of his ice cream cone into his mouth.

"You didn't buy me one?" Ben faked being hurt, but then noticed the serious atmosphere around Alex and Gerard. "What's with you two?"

"On the other side of the intersection," Alex informed. "I saw Donald Na," 

"He's the head of the Union," Ben told Gray after seeing he was oblivious as to who that was.

"If Donald Na made an appearance himself, all the way down here..."

"Then it's gotta be because of the incident with Jimmy Bae..."

'What does Jimmy Bae have to do with my brother?' "No, that's not why he's here," Ashur spoke up. "He goes from school to school on the last day of every month," 'Sounds like a pain though. He should just do everything over the phone or through text so he doesn't have to go all the way to the schools. There are so many schools that I don't know which ones Donald goes to,'

"I think I did hear somewhere that Donald Na goes from school to school for something called an accounting conference," Eugene added. "Today's the last day of the month and the closest school to Eunjang would be Hyeongshin,"

"Hyeongshin..." Ben said. "Myles Joo?"

"Myles Joo was excommunicated by the Union," Eugene reminded.

"Oh yeah," Alex recalled. "I think I heard that too. If Myles Joo was kicked out, then who's the current Number One of Hyeongshin?"

"Forrest Lee,"

'Why does everyone sound afraid of Donald?' Ashur frowned. 'He doesn't do much fighting anymore and focuses mainly on business. He only fights when it will benefit him, like when crushing Manwol Union got Jake to join. I know there are other schools and other members of the Union, but I only know Donald, Kingsley, Jake, and Jake's friends,'

Ashur is friends with the Daehyeon boys. Ashur was friends with them before Jake joined the Union.