The Thief Part I

Fox waited in front of Yeouinaru to intercept the robbery he had overheard being planned. 'Man, this is so boring. What's taking them so long? Maybe I should wait inside? Donald would probably mind, but I'd just chill in his office without caring what he thinks,'

"Hey, who the hell are you?" A teen with long black hair and and black eyes stepped into Fox's line of vision. Along with him was a buff dude with short black hair and black eyes.

'They're wearing the Yeo-Il uniform,' Fox noted. "Just waiting for someone,"

"You know, it's kinda suspicious how you're constantly glancing at that office building and then looking around,"

"Why don't you just go and tell the vampire kid that a super cool awesome fox is nearby?" Fox tried to shoo them away.

"Heh, as if Donald would have time for the likes of you," Dongha swung his leg.

Fox easily dodged it and sighed. 'So much for avoiding a fight with Donald's classmates. I'll hold back so I'll just knock them out and not hurt them too badly,' He dodged a combination of a punch and a kick from the Mokha duo. 'They seem to fight pretty well together, but I can take them on,'

Dongha and Seongmok sent multiple attacks at Fox, but none of them landed. 'Fuck!' Dongha cursed. 'Why can't we hit him!? This is exactly like how it was against Donald! This bastard is toying with us! He's not even fighting back!'

Fox suddenly threw a punch each at them, effectively knocking both out at the same time. The two teens slumped to the ground, unconscious. 

"T-The bag!"

"Hey! Give it back!"

"Those fuckers!"

Fox turned his attention back to the front of the office building just in time to see the motorcycle driving away. "Ah, fuck. Wolf's bag got stolen," 

The two boys tried to chase after the thieves, but failed to catch up. Fox walked over the two Ganghak students that had been in charge of delivering the bag. "Hey, you guys know any Ganghak students with green hair?"

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" 

'At least they don't mistake me for Wolf,' Fox placed a hand on each of their shoulders to prevent them from leaving. "I asked you if you knew any Ganghak students with green hair?"

The two flinched. "Y-Yeah...There's lots of them..."

"Whose the guy with green hair that knows about the bag?"

"J-Jared Sun..." 

Fox took out his phone and searched him up on social media. He located a photo of the freshman student council. Jared was in the center with two other guys on either side of him. "This guy's Jared?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"That guy made a big mistake," Fox smirked as he walked away. 'Now that I have a name to the face, I can located his address,'

XXX

Donald and Kingsley had both watched the two incidents from Donald's office window. "Fox defeated both Dongha and Seongmok with a singly punch each,"

"That is to be expected," Donald told Kingsley. "Fox is stronger than both of them. What matters more is the fact that Ganghak's money and files were stolen. I wonder how Wolf will solve this problem,"

"Why do you think Fox was here?" Kingsley inquired.

"Maybe he just wanted to be a pain in the ass," Donald shrugged.