Myles' Intentions

Ashur and Donald were having dinner at the Kwan's place. "Hey Uncle Donald," Kayden ordered. "Buy me a walrus,"

"You keep on asking me that weird question again and again," Donald told him. "But my answer will always be no. I'm not gonna buy you a walrus,"

"Stingy uncle," Kayden mumbled as he ate a forkful of pancit. "Mmm! These noodles are so yummy! Daddy, you're a really great cook unlike stingy uncle who always sets his house on fire,"

"I do not always set it on fire," Donald denied. "And I'm still not going to buy you a walrus,"

"But I want one!"

"I'll buy you a walrus plushy, but not a real life walrus," Donald responded. "What would you even do with a walrus? Where would you even keep him?"

"He'll live in my room!" Kayden claimed. "We'll swim in the pool together and he'll be my best friend!"

"I'll take you to the zoo to see a walrus, but I'm still not buying you one," Donald refused. "Besides, it'll probably overheat if it stays in your room. The pool here isn't big enough for a walrus to swim comfortably,"

Kayden pouted in his seat.

"So Ashur," Alain decided to change the subject. "I heard you resumed training with Fossa,"

"Yep!" Ashur nodded as he stuffed his mouth with food. "I have two new classmates now! Fox is training all three of us! We're gonna become stronger together!"

"I bet no one will be able to beat you, Uncle Ash," Kayden bragged. "You're the strongest there is!"

"I'm not the strongest," Ashur shook his head. "I still think Fox is stronger than me. Since Alain is stronger than Fox, then Alain is also stronger than me too. I'm sure Donald is also stronger than me,"

"You two could spar," Kingsley suggested. "Though I'm sure Donald would be vehemently against it,"

"I am against sparring with my brother," Donald spoke up. "I don't want to hurt him,"

"And I don't want to hurt my little brother," Ashur added. 'My job is to protect you, not to hurt you like our sperm donor and egg donor did,'

XXX

"Hey Grape," Myles called to the dark haired teen. 

"Hey, this is room is for Union business only," Forrest warned. "You can't just waltz in here as you wish, Myles Joo,"

"The hell happened to you?" But honestly, Myles didn't care about Forrest's wounds. "I'm here to talk to Grape,"

Forrest knew he was in no position to fight Myles. He was still injured from his beating from Donald. Donald had chosen to go for the most painful injuries rather than the most serious ones, but it would still take time for his wounds to heal. Apparently he still had use for him and Jimmy, hence why they weren't excommunicated yet. He clicked his tongue. "Make it quick,"

"You know how Ashur Na is our classmate at Fox's gym?" Myles asked. "And you know how he's Eunjang's Demonic Angel? On the Shuttle Patch, people are saying that he's Donald Na's brother!"

"W-What!?" Grape paled. "That kid can't be Donald Na's brother!"

"He is," Forrest spoke up. "Donald Na didn't beat me up for losing to Eunjang. He beat me up for attacking his brother,"

"That kid we talked so casually with...was Donald Na's brother!?" Grape sputtered. "The kid we trained alongside...was Donald Na's brother!?" He hadn't bothered checking the Shuttle Patch for info on the kid. I mean, that kid wasn't violent and most of the people, except for those like Ben Park, the White Mamba, and Gerard Jin, were violent.

'Soon, I'll become Hyeongshin's Number 1 once again,' Myles thought. 'Then I'll bring down Donald Na and the entire Union. I need to get stronger. Grape doesn't suspect a thing. Well, at least I'm able to keep track of Grape's progress. I know he'll never be able to surpass me in terms of strength, and I highly doubt Forrest Lee is strong enough to take me on. But I can't act yet. I need to become stronger so that when the time comes, I'll beat Donald Na!'

'That Ashur Na kid, though, is confusing. He doesn't seem stronger than me. The way he spars with Fox...did he really beat Forrest Lee and Jimmy Bae? Or was it just a fluke and he just managed a lucky hit on both of them? I'm sure I could beat him in a fight,'

Myles...don't underestimate Ashur.