Fossa and Sally

"There's been a lot of downtime these past few days," Sally said as she and Fox left the clinic for a lunch break.

"The recent business was due to some jackasses purposefully poisoning street animals and any animals that were kept in a backyard," Fox sadly sighed. "The animals we couldn't get to died. I hope those bastards responsible rot in prison,"

"Anyway, let's try to lighten up the mood," Sally decided to change the subject. "Where do you want to eat for lunch? It'll be my treat,"

'We're eating together?' Well, Fox wasn't going to say no to free food. "I'm fine with any place,"

"How about Ttosikki Chicken then?" Sally suggested. "They finally reopened after being suspended,"

"They do have the best chicken in the area," Fox agreed. 

They headed over to the restaurant and chatted as they stood in line. "This place is more crowded than it usually is," Sally noted.

"More people have discovered it then," Fox said. "It looks like all the tables out here are taken and I'm sure the hall is also full. We'll have to order to go,"

"Fossa?" Alain called out to him. "Hi Fossa, how are you?" 

"Hey Alain," Fox greeted back. "You on your lunch break too?"

"Yes," Alain nodded and then turned to Sally. "Hello there, I'm Alain Reyes. I'm a childhood friend of Fossa's. You must be his..."

"Friend," Sally shook his hand. "I'm Sally Gale. Fossa and I work together at Singil Vet Clinic,"

"Pleasure to meet you," Alain smiled. "Fossa, would you like to come over to Kaia's parents' house for dinner? Of course Sally and Wolf are welcomed to join too,"

"Is that really alright?" Sally asked. "You just met me. I don't want to intrude,"

"It's fine," Alain nodded. "A friend of Fossa's is a friend of mine,"

"Sally, you busy tonight?" Fox questioned. 

"I don't have any plans," Sally shook her head. "If you're sure I'm not intruding, I'm willing to go,"

"Then the three of us will be attending dinner at the Kwan's," Fox declared.

"Shouldn't you also ask Wolf―"

"Nope. He'll be attending even if he refuses,"

XXX

"Hey Wolf, you're coming with me to dinner at my friend's place," Fox told his brother when the latter arrived home from school. "My coworker will also be coming with us,"

"I don't want to—"

"Too bad," Fox said. "You're coming. Besides, it's free food and their cooking is much better than mine,"

"Fine," Wolf agreed. Hey, could you blame him for being easily swayed? It's free food! It's not like he'd be going to a complete stranger's house again. 

"My coworker/friend from Singil Vet Clinic, Sally, is also coming over in a few hours to accompany us to dinner," Fox added. "So behave yourself,"

Wolf decided to do his homework since he had enough time to finish it before they left. He then chilled with Luna, Solis, and Stella in the living room while watching TV. Fox was in the showers when the doorbell rang so Wolf answered it.

"Hi there," Sally greeted. "You must be Wolf. I'm Sally, your brother's friend,"

Wolf stared at her silently for a few moments. "You have a crush on him, don't you?"